Mission "Hitting the Mark" is Missing the Mark

Disruptive Missions

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

cobra_marksman #1 Posted 22 November 2017 - 04:20 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 678 battles
  • [R-A-W] R-A-W
Ok lets take a look at this 1​ >>> " Hitting the Mark " 10 token  weekly mission,(because it will take weeks to complete it). You are required to Earn 20,000Combat Points while defending sectors & you Must Win to get any credit towards the weekly mission. Now your required to do this in 3 tier levels, lower (1 - 4)...middle (5 - 7)...upper tiers ( 8 - 10). This simply put.....is a mission requiring players to Hang out at  capped base, & defend it from being turned. Now while the rest of your team is out fighting, being shot down,& spawning back in, trying to cap bases for the team (which is now required to Win the Round). The rest of the team are tryng but can't keep up on changing sectors. The other team cap all but one because some are now hanging out, just flying in circles defending a capped base. They are on  " Hitting the Mark " ..... so that they can Score their required Combat Points​  Now in a battle round if 1 or 2 players are on it, you can see where it causes a serious problem. In a game that you created major changes that Now requires Teamwork, to WIN, you as Game makers ​have create missions that disrupts the concept of teamwork & now is beginning to cause serious frustration, on all your players.  Now....  what is even worse,.... you do nothing to correct it.​ >>>>>Unbelievable >>>>>>>> This is just one of many missions, that have been  created by your staff, to send players in different directions.  PULL YOUR HEADS OUT OF YOUR BUTTS, AND CORRECT IT.

Edited by cobra_marksman, 23 November 2017 - 01:46 AM.

Colddawg #2 Posted 22 November 2017 - 08:45 PM

Master Sergeant

• Alpha tester
  • 241 battles
While, yes it is tedious, there are specific plane types that focus on defending sectors.  F/A proficiency requires kills while defending.

Keep your head on the swivel.

Zigfreid #3 Posted 23 November 2017 - 03:57 AM

Second Lieutenant

• 1163 battles
  • [-WS-] -WS-

View Postcobra_marksman, on 22 November 2017 - 10:20 AM, said:

Ok lets take a look at this 1​ >>> " Hitting the Mark " 10 token  weekly mission,(because it will take weeks to complete it). You are required to Earn 20,000Combat Points while defending sectors & you Must Win to get any credit towards the weekly mission. Now your required to do this in 3 tier levels, lower (1 - 4)...middle (5 - 7)...upper tiers ( 8 - 10). This simply put.....is a mission requiring players to Hang out at  capped base, & defend it from being turned. Now while the rest of your team is out fighting, being shot down,& spawning back in, trying to cap bases for the team (which is now required to Win the Round). The rest of the team are tryng but can't keep up on changing sectors. The other team cap all but one because some are now hanging out, just flying in circles defending a capped base. They are on  " Hitting the Mark " ..... so that they can Score their required Combat Points​  Now in a battle round if 1 or 2 players are on it, you can see where it causes a serious problem. In a game that you created major changes that Now requires Teamwork, to WIN, you as Game makers ​have create missions that disrupts the concept of teamwork & now is beginning to cause serious frustration, on all your players.  Now....  what is even worse,.... you do nothing to correct it.​ >>>>>Unbelievable >>>>>>>> This is just one of many missions, that have been  created by your staff, to send players in different directions.  PULL YOUR HEADS OUT OF YOUR BUTTS, AND CORRECT IT.

lol there are missions that require 40,000 points to complete, in the 3 groups of tiers.

Just had one that required 72,000 points to complete, in each group of tiers.

All are doable in one or two days, really like the challenge to push myself.

What i really like is getting 16 tokens a day 2.0 instead of 3/9 in 1.9.

Don't change a thing WG you got it right, if anything make it more challenging!

cobra_marksman #4 Posted 23 November 2017 - 04:54 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 678 battles
  • [R-A-W] R-A-W

View PostZigfreid, on 22 November 2017 - 10:57 PM, said:

lol there are missions that require 40,000 points to complete, in the 3 groups of tiers.

Just had one that required 72,000 points to complete, in each group of tiers.

All are doable in one or two days, really like the challenge to push myself.

What i really like is getting 16 tokens a day 2.0 instead of 3/9 in 1.9.

Don't change a thing WG you got it right, if anything make it more challenging!

LoL  ....... You are either dreaming, or you play 24/7 and don't have a job or life. The majority of our players here, have jobs,.... family ties, & requirements. You Can Not ​nor Will Not  make 16 tokens a day, on a regular basis that's nothing but bull​. We have a 100 players in our Clan & no one can make the 16 tokens on a regular basis let alone 10.( the weekly missions )  So ​if your going to Post anything, >>>>>Please stick to the truth & only the Truth ​ >>>>>>  No one here lives in that fantasy world that you appear to be in.  ​  Wow can't get over all the Bull that players post to make themselves appear to be larger the life.  Plz. Get over yourself.

Edited by cobra_marksman, 23 November 2017 - 05:27 AM.

poisonousblood #5 Posted 23 November 2017 - 10:51 AM

Master Sergeant

• 705 battles
  • [JG52] JG52

View Postcobra_marksman, on 23 November 2017 - 04:54 AM, said:

LoL  ....... You are either dreaming, or you play 24/7 and don't have a job or life. The majority of our players here, have jobs,.... family ties, & requirements. You Can Not  nor Will Not  make 16 tokens a day, on a regular basis that's nothing but bull . We have a 100 players in our Clan & no one can make the 16 tokens on a regular basis let alone 10.( the weekly missions )  So if your going to Post anything, >>>>>Please stick to the truth & only the Truth >>>>>>  No one here lives in that fantasy world that you appear to be in.    Wow can't get over all the Bull that players post to make themselves appear to be larger the life.  Plz. Get over yourself.

damn dude, why so salty? i think he was talking about the time last month when you used to get tokens for doing subpart of each of the daily missions i.e. tier 1-4 5-7 8-10 submissions.

FYI you can always change a mission per day if you don't like.

And please don't forget, this is just a FREE game. Nobody is forcing you to complete missions. Just play along, dont care about winning or losing. Just hit battle and shoot targets. 

Before you attack someone, please have a look at yourself in the mirror and ask yourself. What are you achieving from doing these missions? Are you trying to avoid real life achievements and replacing them with the achievements by doing missions in this stupid game?

Be thankful and maybe, try to give suggestions as if you aren't complaining / whining  / b*tching about a game.

Edited by poisonousblood, 23 November 2017 - 10:55 AM.

cobra_marksman #6 Posted 23 November 2017 - 11:02 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 678 battles
  • [R-A-W] R-A-W
OK.......you appear to be right.,Just had frustrating day on those dam missions. Wasn't meant to attack anyone, was just trying to express my opinion on those dam stupid missions, not anyone in particular. Guess I missed my point, sry if it came off a little ruff,  .... Zigfreid​  sorry about that one, nothing personnel, just a bad day with missions.

Stonecoldelf #7 Posted 26 November 2017 - 11:00 PM

Senior Airman

• 377 battles
  • [LOXG] LOXG

I do agree that some of the mission requirements seem unnecessarily lengthy.  Like why make "WIN" a requirement. Many of the missions in other Wargaming products only require to earn the amount of XP. That being said, then why don't multipliers count?  A lot of players will build large garages just to zerg through missions by having multiple vehicles and using the x2 xp multipliers to build towards their totals.  Essentially allowing those who want to spend the cash to buy vehicle slots and use premium accounts to build towards those XP totals in the missions. 

I wish there was a bit more control over what missions you could do.  I mean, give the player 3 missions at token 1,4, and 10 in each bracket to choose from. That way you don't get stuck playing Air Defense via fighters or Ground Attack via attack aircraft if you don't enjoy playing those types of aircraft.  Let the player choose what game style to play and then they can pick the reward missions that their play style is for.

Zigfreid #8 Posted 27 November 2017 - 01:24 AM

Second Lieutenant

• 1163 battles
  • [-WS-] -WS-

View Postcobra_marksman, on 22 November 2017 - 10:54 PM, said:

LoL  ....... You are either dreaming, or you play 24/7 and don't have a job or life. The majority of our players here, have jobs,.... family ties, & requirements. You Can Not ​nor Will Not  make 16 tokens a day, on a regular basis that's nothing but bull​. We have a 100 players in our Clan & no one can make the 16 tokens on a regular basis let alone 10.( the weekly missions )  So ​if your going to Post anything, >>>>>Please stick to the truth & only the Truth ​ >>>>>>  No one here lives in that fantasy world that you appear to be in.  ​  Wow can't get over all the Bull that players post to make themselves appear to be larger the life.  Plz. Get over yourself.

The truth is i earned 291 tokens this month, after i spent all my tokens on my three bombers.

Which is about 11 tokens a day, really not that hard to do, even though you have a problem with it.

The truth is you were in my game t6 in a fighter, and you had 2 deaths and two kills in 12 minutes Really.

Truth is you struggle with the game, missions, WG, tokins, fighters, other pilots, the forum, and Fantasy.

cobra_marksman #9 Posted 27 November 2017 - 05:42 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 678 battles
  • [R-A-W] R-A-W

View PostZigfreid, on 26 November 2017 - 08:24 PM, said:

The truth is i earned 291 tokens this month, after i spent all my tokens on my three bombers.

Which is about 11 tokens a day, really not that hard to do, even though you have a problem with it.

The truth is you were in my game t6 in a fighter, and you had 2 deaths and two kills in 12 minutes Really.

Truth is you struggle with the game, missions, WG, tokins, fighters, other pilots, the forum, and Fantasy.

​Well first of all I don't have a problem, with anything here. I  really don't chase token, because I really don't want or need them. If i really want something, I'll just go and buy it. Now to answer your 2nd statement, I don't fly fighters, as you probably already know. Either you got me confused with someone else named Cobra, or you saw my grandson, who's been known to jumped on my account, & have some fun flying planes. 2 kills, huh, not bad for a 6 year old, I'll let him know he did good.  Now to answer your about my so called, struggles.  I'm a licensed aircraft mechanic, with American Airlines, I work on real airplanes ( Not cartoon ones ) Here's a list : Boeing 787 Dreamliner,- 8 Boeing 787 Dreamliner,- 9 ,Boeing 777-300ER,-  Boeing 757 - 200,-  Boeing 767  - Boeing 737-800.- Boeing 737- MAX.-  Airbus A330.-200 - Airbus A330.-300, - Airbus A321 Transcon.- Boeing 737-800.- Airbus A321-320-319,- MD-80,  and last but not least the Embraer-190. American Airlines and US Airways fleets have 953. So I Do believe that I have More Airplanes then you. ( and they are real planes , not cartoon pixel planes ). Oh ..... by the way last year I made over $ 100,000. This year with a little overtime,that i worked, should be clearing over $125,000.00 So trust me.....I don't have any problem with those tokens or flying cartoon planes.   Ps. Feel free to talk to any of my clan members about my job at American Airlines as a Aircraft mechanic. Better yet, you have the internet, look me up, i'll give you what you need to find me on American airlines mechanic list.   Now go fly your pixel airplane & get those golden tokens.​ 

Edited by cobra_marksman, 27 November 2017 - 05:46 AM.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users