Flushing #2- World of Warplanes Down the Toilet.

Pulling the Handle on toilet

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

cobra_marksman #1 Posted 22 November 2017 - 01:03 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 678 battles
  • [R-A-W] R-A-W
Clan members are leaving, players complaining, missions & daily's are really stupid & confusing. Soon your base players will be gone also. The game became way too dumbed down, along with frustrating. The game makers here at WoW, also have completely lost touch with all of their seasoned & loyal players. The introduction of " The Bombers "  was probably the only positive light that you guys have created here. But to be honest, I don't think it's enough to save the game & all of the good players here. Most of the frustrated players that I have talked are just riding out their remaining premium days, & once it runs out, they'll be gone also. And to be honest one more time, no one that I have spoken to, looks forward to playing this game anymore, they really are beginning to look elsewhere for gaming enjoyment. So you Guys Need to " Get your Head out of your Butt," before it's too late & everybody leaves the game behind.

Edited by cobra_marksman, 22 November 2017 - 03:53 AM.

El_Mulo #2 Posted 22 November 2017 - 02:05 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 883 battles
  • [CHKAL] CHKAL

Agree with you Cobra.  Someone need to be fired. WG must decide if seasoned players or someone responsible for (two??) years of failing.

What we say to death?

Cenotaph #3 Posted 22 November 2017 - 03:04 AM

Senior Airman

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 311 battles

WG's NA operations have been a joke for years... and at this point I lay the lions share of the blame on the top end management...

But folks like GP, Cabbage, ect, are just as culpable for being involved... because they are either fully aware of how dull-witted the management is, yet still just tow the company line and don't fight for change... (#BringBackJinxx)

Or worse, they're completely disconnected, and clueless... and are totally blind to how fed up their customers are getting with the constant failures at both communication and implementation, of nearly everything they do.

G
M
T

Detect languageAfrikaansAlbanianArabicArmenianAzerbaijaniBasqueBelarusianBengaliBosnianBulgarianCatalanCebuanoChichewaChinese (Simplified)Chinese (Traditional)CroatianCzechDanishDutchEnglishEsperantoEstonianFilipinoFinnishFrenchGalicianGeorgianGermanGreekGujaratiHaitian CreoleHausaHebrewHindiHmongHungarianIcelandicIgboIndonesianIrishItalianJapaneseJavaneseKannadaKazakhKhmerKoreanLaoLatinLatvianLithuanianMacedonianMalagasyMalayMalayalamMalteseMaoriMarathiMongolianMyanmar (Burmese)NepaliNorwegianPersianPolishPortuguesePunjabiRomanianRussianSerbianSesothoSinhalaSlovakSlovenianSomaliSpanishSundaneseSwahiliSwedishTajikTamilTeluguThaiTurkishUkrainianUrduUzbekVietnameseWelshYiddishYorubaZulu

AfrikaansAlbanianArabicArmenianAzerbaijaniBasqueBelarusianBengaliBosnianBulgarianCatalanCebuanoChichewaChinese (Simplified)Chinese (Traditional)CroatianCzechDanishDutchEnglishEsperantoEstonianFilipinoFinnishFrenchGalicianGeorgianGermanGreekGujaratiHaitian CreoleHausaHebrewHindiHmongHungarianIcelandicIgboIndonesianIrishItalianJapaneseJavaneseKannadaKazakhKhmerKoreanLaoLatinLatvianLithuanianMacedonianMalagasyMalayMalayalamMalteseMaoriMarathiMongolianMyanmar (Burmese)NepaliNorwegianPersianPolishPortuguesePunjabiRomanianRussianSerbianSesothoSinhalaSlovakSlovenianSomaliSpanishSundaneseSwahiliSwedishTajikTamilTeluguThaiTurkishUkrainianUrduUzbekVietnameseWelshYiddishYorubaZulu

Text-to-speech function is limited to 200 characters

Options : History : Feedback : Donate Close

Psicko23 #4 Posted 22 November 2017 - 04:22 AM

First Lieutenant

• 14 battles
  • [-WS-] -WS-

View PostCenotaph, on 21 November 2017 - 07:04 PM, said:

WG's NA operations have been a joke for years... and at this point I lay the lions share of the blame on the top end management...

But folks like GP, Cabbage, ect, are just as culpable for being involved... because they are either fully aware of how dull-witted the management is, yet still just tow the company line and don't fight for change... (#BringBackJinxx)

Or worse, they're completely disconnected, and clueless... and are totally blind to how fed up their customers are getting with the constant failures at both communication and implementation, of nearly everything they do.

G
M
T

Detect languageAfrikaansAlbanianArabicArmenianAzerbaijaniBasqueBelarusianBengaliBosnianBulgarianCatalanCebuanoChichewaChinese (Simplified)Chinese (Traditional)CroatianCzechDanishDutchEnglishEsperantoEstonianFilipinoFinnishFrenchGalicianGeorgianGermanGreekGujaratiHaitian CreoleHausaHebrewHindiHmongHungarianIcelandicIgboIndonesianIrishItalianJapaneseJavaneseKannadaKazakhKhmerKoreanLaoLatinLatvianLithuanianMacedonianMalagasyMalayMalayalamMalteseMaoriMarathiMongolianMyanmar (Burmese)NepaliNorwegianPersianPolishPortuguesePunjabiRomanianRussianSerbianSesothoSinhalaSlovakSlovenianSomaliSpanishSundaneseSwahiliSwedishTajikTamilTeluguThaiTurkishUkrainianUrduUzbekVietnameseWelshYiddishYorubaZulu

AfrikaansAlbanianArabicArmenianAzerbaijaniBasqueBelarusianBengaliBosnianBulgarianCatalanCebuanoChichewaChinese (Simplified)Chinese (Traditional)CroatianCzechDanishDutchEnglishEsperantoEstonianFilipinoFinnishFrenchGalicianGeorgianGermanGreekGujaratiHaitian CreoleHausaHebrewHindiHmongHungarianIcelandicIgboIndonesianIrishItalianJapaneseJavaneseKannadaKazakhKhmerKoreanLaoLatinLatvianLithuanianMacedonianMalagasyMalayMalayalamMalteseMaoriMarathiMongolianMyanmar (Burmese)NepaliNorwegianPersianPolishPortuguesePunjabiRomanianRussianSerbianSesothoSinhalaSlovakSlovenianSomaliSpanishSundaneseSwahiliSwedishTajikTamilTeluguThaiTurkishUkrainianUrduUzbekVietnameseWelshYiddishYorubaZulu

Text-to-speech function is limited to 200 characters

Options : History : Feedback : Donate Close

people need a job. GP and others like him don't have much power. Gunlion fought for us, and look where that got him. Yeah it sucks, but if you were in the same position, I bet you would walk the same line to keep your job. 

Psicko23 #5 Posted 22 November 2017 - 04:31 AM

First Lieutenant

• 14 battles
  • [-WS-] -WS-
As for the op, I agree. When I first started playing this game it was really fun. And then the stupidity ensued which culminated into what we have now. It's unfortunate it has come to this. I stuck through it, and now I've hit my limits. I'll keep checking in to see what changes are happening. 

CamoCladWarrior #6 Posted 22 November 2017 - 05:02 AM

Master Sergeant

• 57 battles
  • [-DOW-] -DOW-

Comforting to know I am not alone, I kept trying to get into 2.0 but they just killed the game for me.  Everything, literally everything they added to the game I cannot stand and they took just about everything I loved...  Heartbreaking honestly...  I am hanging on waiting for some signs of life, that someone will actually fix this mess but I'm losing hope...

Uwe13 #7 Posted 22 November 2017 - 12:58 PM

Senior Airman

• 6 battles

View Postcobra_marksman, on 21 November 2017 - 09:03 PM, said:

Clan members are leaving, players complaining, missions & daily's are really stupid & confusing. Soon your base players will be gone also. The game became way too dumbed down, along with frustrating. The game makers here at WoW, also have completely lost touch with all of their seasoned & loyal players. The introduction of " The Bombers "  was probably the only positive light that you guys have created here. But to be honest, I don't think it's enough to save the game & all of the good players here. Most of the frustrated players that I have talked are just riding out their remaining premium days, & once it runs out, they'll be gone also. And to be honest one more time, no one that I have spoken to, looks forward to playing this game anymore, they really are beginning to look elsewhere for gaming enjoyment. So you Guys Need to " Get your Head out of your Butt," before it's too late & everybody leaves the game behind.

What is the reason to ride out premium days when you are going not to play the game after ?

Toggle #8 Posted 22 November 2017 - 01:19 PM

First Lieutenant

• Alpha tester
  • 55 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS

I used to be a die hard Warplanes player....  Just sayin'!

cobra_marksman #9 Posted 22 November 2017 - 03:08 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 678 battles
  • [R-A-W] R-A-W

View PostUwe13, on 22 November 2017 - 07:58 AM, said:

What is the reason to ride out premium days when you are going not to play the game after ?

​Well when 2.0 came out, had about 45 days on premium. Hoping that they can see these problems & make some major changes to bring enjoyment, ( not frustration ) to the game. They must be aware of the serious problems here, & just hope they correct it, before we as players, make that decision for them.

Colddawg #10 Posted 22 November 2017 - 04:22 PM

Master Sergeant

• Alpha tester
  • 241 battles

Would the introduction of a required Flight School that explains the premise of how to succeed in conquest game modes help at all?

There certainly are flaws with the game and I believe some plane balancing issues (the handicapping of the USN F/A line is a big issue i have) cause a larger amount of headaches than they need to, but remember that the whole game design crew was scrapped and a new, heavily arcade based, game was produced.  Personally I feel they're moving in the right direction, but I also feel that people need to realize that WOWP is at 2.1 while WoT is at "9.21" here shortly.

As a tester I can only suggest to provide constructive feedback, suggestions, ideas, and don't be scrubs about it.  Progress takes time.

Edited by Colddawg, 22 November 2017 - 04:23 PM.

Keep your head on the swivel.

Conal_Cochran #11 Posted 22 November 2017 - 10:40 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 17 battles

View PostColddawg, on 22 November 2017 - 11:22 AM, said:

Would the introduction of a required Flight School that explains the premise of how to succeed in conquest game modes help at all?

There certainly are flaws with the game and I believe some plane balancing issues (the handicapping of the USN F/A line is a big issue i have) cause a larger amount of headaches than they need to, but remember that the whole game design crew was scrapped and a new, heavily arcade based, game was produced.  Personally I feel they're moving in the right direction, but I also feel that people need to realize that WOWP is at 2.1 while WoT is at "9.21" here shortly.

As a tester I can only suggest to provide constructive feedback, suggestions, ideas, and don't be scrubs about it.  Progress takes time.

Oh anyone before 2.0 already knows progress takes time....like years....or never. Same developers, excuse us if we don't believe it.

soshootmenow #12 Posted 25 November 2017 - 05:33 AM

Senior Airman

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 9 battles
  • [335TH] 335TH

Thankyou Cobra, All,

You have pointed out my feelings on this. Did not think I was alone. Virtually all of the veteran players that I have seen over the years are simply not playing any more. 2.0 is a cartoon joke for casual 8 year old arcade players. However......It does attract new players to the game because it is so easy. It just wont keep those players as it will quickly induce boredom.

Please search for my topic listed in Suggestions. It is titled 'Proposal'. I believe it would solve a great many issues and be better overall.

WG....you have tried almost everything.....except.....what most of the user community that has stuck by you for years has suggested.

How about trying my idea. Please read it and try it.

I mean seriously.....would it hurt so much to do it since all of your veteran players are asking for the old mode and mechanics to be added back? You would still have the 2.0 version to bring in new players and then give them an advanced level to strive for and achieve.

Take a look at it guys. Comments and suggestions are welcome on my topic. Including how to make it work so that WG will implement it.

Thankyou.

Stonecoldelf #13 Posted 27 November 2017 - 12:04 AM

Senior Airman

• 377 battles
  • [LOXG] LOXG

I used to play when this game first game out.  I left that game because I found the tier system at the time unfair, it had you playing within 2 tiers. The better machine always won and being bottom tier was just awful.

I have really been enjoying the new revamp. I like that you can respawn. I like that the objectives have functions like the airfields letting you spawn faster.

Most of the things I think that need a second look are:

Collisions: I may just be a simple country lawyer but I'll assume any mid air collision results in BOTH aircraft crashing unless a miracle saves one. A Google search will show you that historically there is a very slim chance of surviving a mid air collision

Ground Collisions: the impact warning is WAY TOO late. Instead of "Collision Warning" it should just say "You're about to die and you can't do anything to stop it"

Zone Capping: do 80% of the damage to a target but the enemy gets the kill resulting in 100% of cap points going to the enemy....why not have the percentage of damage go to whatever side cause the damage?

Industrial Complex and Mining Complex: team composition is all air to air...so you can't take either of these point churning machines. Maybe make sure there is an appropriate amount of ground attack on each team before setting these two zones up in a match.

Ticket Missions: let me choose my own missions. I'm not doing a 10 ticket mission to kill 200 AA guns because I hate playing ground attack. Let me choose my missions so I can play the aircraft that interests me. As it is right now I feel like I am playing ground attack (which I hate) just so I can have the machines in my hanger to do missions.

Ticket Crates: where did these beauties go?  Now I am earning tickets and I have nothing to really spend on them that is worth while.  Also, let me buy something else other than hanger slots, consumables and bombers(which I have no interest in playing).  Why not let us earn 1 tier 8 premium with the tickets per account?  I mean at least reward the player with something that would be worth getting.

Campaign Missions: you can win reward tanks in WoT. So why can't you earn reward planes in WoWP?  Give your vets something to work towards and they won't be crying in the forums or leaving.

Just my two cents

ArrowZ_ #14 Posted 27 November 2017 - 12:07 AM

First Lieutenant

• Open Beta Tester
  • 10 battles
Heh that title is hilarious :bajan:

That Ozi Client Side Lagger

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users