Missions

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Stonecoldelf #1 Posted 21 November 2017 - 04:41 AM

Senior Airman

• 377 battles
  • [LOXG] LOXG

I like that the missions have sections that can be accomplished at low, mid and high tiers. What I don't like is when the requirements are super specific. Like "play this nation's aircraft" or "kill ground targets".  Why does Wargaming make missions that require players to play specific classes and nations? Why don't they make missions that you can accomplish PLAYING the aircraft YOU WANT TO PLAY.

I really struggle with ground attack. I can do it but it is so BORING.  The planes are slow and all you can fight are stationary objects.

It reminds me of World of Tanks and being stuck playing Heavy Tanks and Artillery (Both of which I hate to play but am forced to play if I want to accomplish the missions).

If World of Warplanes is going to be the same requiring me to play Bombers/Attack Aircraft then I am just going to move  on. Its my free time and I want to play the vehicles I enjoy. Not the vehicles I have to play just to get missions done.

LMG #2 Posted 21 November 2017 - 04:58 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 222 battles

I think this is the first mission in a while that requires you to specifically use GAAs or bombers (at least since 2.0 deployed). Besides, some rewards are mostly for that type of aircraft, so I think you can safely give it a pass if you do not enjoy them. In my case, I do like running my ILs and Junkers, so it's nice that I get to do regular things and get payed for it instead of having to take down X number on aircraft with my flying bricks :amazed:

This is my IL-2 (t). There are many like it, but this one is mine. :child:

Stonecoldelf #3 Posted 26 November 2017 - 11:18 PM

Senior Airman

• 377 battles
  • [LOXG] LOXG
All I am saying is: give the player the mission that will match the type of aircraft they enjoy playing. If you like ground attack then take a ground attack mission. If you like defending then take a fighter. If you like capping then take a heavy fighter or multi role. If a player enjoys what he is doing then he is more likely to keep playing. I don't want to be forced to play a game style I don't find enjoyable just so I can complete a mission.  Ya know?

LMG #4 Posted 27 November 2017 - 08:41 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 222 battles
Oh, you meant the daily missions? My best guess is that they're also meant to give an incentive to players to try other aircraft types. Sadly it can also be taken as forcing players to play stuff they don't like. Though I wouldn't mind a system where the game has a tendency to give you more dailies for the type of aircraft you fly the most :great:
This is my IL-2 (t). There are many like it, but this one is mine. :child:

SJ100 #5 Posted 08 December 2017 - 09:30 PM

Senior Airman

• 141 battles

All 3 of my daily missions were wiped out when I logged in. I have been putting a lot of time into them and now all the progress is gone. Anyone else had this problem.

Can anything be done about it?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users