RL: Levi_Havok

RL SSG cancer community

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Cunobelin #1 Posted 18 November 2017 - 10:14 PM

Senior Airman

• 1076 battles
  • [-WS-] -WS-
(Many of you may know that TT and I go back to our SE days a few years back - I am posting this as a service for TT and other SE members of SSG)     -Cunobelin

: Attention Fellow Wargaming Pilots :

It has come to my attention that our SSG member Levi_Havok is in bad shape

For those who do not know Levi he has been a respectable member of our community, a good person/friend, always respectful, and 1 heck of a player/recruiting officer.

At the moment Levi has terminal cancer that has infested his kidneys and has traveled down his spine.

His kidneys have failed him and now the doctors are giving him 6 months to live..........

They are also unwilling to perform any type of kidney transplants as they feel there are people out there who are more worth it mostly due to the fact they are writing him off.

His treatment has him now on morphine through the mouth, he is receiving in-home hospice care.

The pain he is suffering has him unable to sleep normally......pretty much resting in a chair is about the best he can do.

Levi for the most part is in good spirits, staying positive, remaining focused on beating the odds.

This has been his attitude since day 1 when I met Levi and invited him to SSG

Its rather difficult to predict what will happen next, one thing for sure Levi will always remain a member of our group even if the worst of it meets up with him.

I am writing this message asking for your prayers and support for Levi.

Any help...verbal or otherwise I am sure will be highly appreciated,

Yours Truly

TT

I have not yet begun to fight

Ace_BOTlistic_Cosmo #2 Posted 18 November 2017 - 10:22 PM

First Lieutenant

• 266 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

View PostCunobelin, on 18 November 2017 - 05:14 PM, said:

For those who do not know Levi he has been a respectable member of our community, a good person/friend, always respectful, and 1 heck of a player/recruiting officer.
Levi for the most part is in good spirits, staying positive, remaining focused on beating the odds.
This has been his attitude since day 1 when I met Levi and invited him to SSG
Its rather difficult to predict what will happen next, one thing for sure Levi will always remain a member of our group even if the worst of it meets up with him.
I am writing this message asking for your prayers and support for Levi.
Any help...verbal or otherwise I am sure will be highly appreciated,
Yours Truly
TT

Hoping for the very best to one of the very best... hope from over here to you brother, peace.
Ace Bot Cosmo

Edited by Ace_BOTlistic_Cosmo, 18 November 2017 - 10:23 PM.

if the pilot's good, see, I mean, if he's really..sharp, he can barrel that baby in so low [he spreads his arms like wings and laughs],

you oughtta see it sometime, it's a sight. A big plane like a '52. VRROOM! There's jet exhaust, fryin' chickens in the barnyard.

douglove83 #3 Posted 18 November 2017 - 11:00 PM

Airman Basic

• 526 battles
  • [SOL] SOL
dam,I don't know him but that sucks,hope all has friends are helping him to enjoy the time he has left,prayers from me for him and his family,doug

diddel_wotan #4 Posted 19 November 2017 - 04:20 AM

Senior Airman

• 629 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G

sorry to hear that, he is always fun to fly with and never turned a flight down, hope he gets better, all the best for him and his family 

missing you mate diddel_wotan

Brothanoobseed #5 Posted 19 November 2017 - 07:37 PM

Airman Basic

• 23 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G

Hang in there Levi :izmena:

SkyfireGuard #6 Posted 19 November 2017 - 07:39 PM

Master Sergeant

• 303 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G

I really don't know Levi, but TeamTerrance wanted me to stop by. I hope you have the best time you can ever have, in fact, I hope even more that the doctor was mistaken. TTerrance said he wanted me to meet you. He said you were good guy and I believe him, he also wanted me to meet you sometime, I hope that will be possible.

Godspeed, and also maintain you will to live! :izmena:  and best wishes to you friends and family!

Edited by SkyfireGuard, 19 November 2017 - 07:41 PM.

MadHappyMurdock #7 Posted 19 November 2017 - 07:58 PM

Airman Basic

• 25 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G

First I want to thank Cunobelin for posting this.

I do not know you but if TT says you are alright that is good enough for me.

Levi please hang in there buddy.

The gang will not be the same without you.

god bless

MHM

Also tagged with RL, SSG, cancer, community

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users