• 678 battles
  • [R-A-W] R-A-W

View PostMAJ_Radmo, on 15 November 2017 - 12:55 PM, said:

Ticket #1181395

Category:
WoWP
Sub-category:
Game Support
Getting defeats and no wins ! Is there something wrong with the matchmaker ! I cannot complete any of my missions it is totally impossible because I have to win to complete them ! I am totally disgusted and disappointed in this game it's a total flop ! am i being penalized because I've played this game for four years and I'm an experienced player is at what's happening here !!
The missions take almost over a week to complete these are supposed to be Daily Missions !
I'm posting this ticket because on the form nobody is listening to us nobody's paying attention to us ! We lost all of the top players all of the top clans they're gone they're not playing the game anymore ! Didn't you guys learn something from the upgrade from 1.5 ! How come you people are not listening to us ! I spent hundreds of dollars upgrading my aircraft now they're all Nerfed ... For instance the I 220 totally useless ! The P 38 lightning totally useless ! No situational awareness I fly into a area and all of a sudden out of nowhere there's 15 planes there ! I'm just getting sick and tired of this ! Again are you people hearing us ! There is always situational awareness on the battlefield always ! Sincerely yours MAJ_Radmo 335th clan commander ..
United States Army veteran !

​Went thru the same problem, Raged posted, my Post got removed,  &  received a warning.   Post a 2nd time...less rage....lol....got a second warning. Put in a ticket also asking why I got a warning, & ask them to explain why the game appears to have a Fixed ending results, no matter what went on, or how it was played. Was told they Need a "Screen Shot " of the battle before, anything can be done about it.  Never got a Answer, & in a few days they Closed the Ticket.   So their is your Answer....THEY DON'T HAVE ONE.  <<<<<< So.....Either.......No one is in charge, .....or ......no one wants to take credit .....or Answer..... for this mess.>>>>>

Edited by cobra_marksman, 15 November 2017 - 06:52 PM.

Einssniper #22 Posted 15 November 2017 - 07:35 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 622 battles
  • [-WS-] -WS-

Drive whatever OP planes you think and flight up, it's more easier to win. 

This game is not that deterministic, just require a bit different to handle

Edited by Einssniper, 15 November 2017 - 07:36 PM.

Moonrider #23 Posted 16 November 2017 - 09:52 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Alpha tester
  • 136 battles

View Postcobra_marksman, on 15 November 2017 - 11:49 AM, said:

Illiterate gibberish

Another one for the ignore list.
All whine, no solutions proposed.

Kilroy washere

cobra_marksman #24 Posted 17 November 2017 - 02:06 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 678 battles
  • [R-A-W] R-A-W

View PostMoonrider, on 16 November 2017 - 04:52 PM, said:

Another one for the ignore list.
All whine, no solutions proposed.

Just woke up, &Now.... i have to defend myself from another internet tough guy midget bully.  but...as they say...... " Never argue with an idiot, he'll just lower you to his standard, & then beat you with experience ".    Now will you ....go play in traffic.

Edited by cobra_marksman, 17 November 2017 - 05:06 PM.

Raptor95662 #25 Posted 17 November 2017 - 04:40 PM

Senior Airman

• 93 battles

I think someone said it best. Sorry to you vets here but the new game is more arcade and is more approachable. If you want real / old play the other game. Change is hard sorry.

I am new 2.0 and I never played the old versions as everything I read / heard said was broken so I can't speak to how it was. All can I say is the 2.0 is a fun arcade plane shooter that needs elements from WOWS which is very successful.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users