Enought is Enought...We Refused to be IGNORED Anymore

Ignored by Gamemakers

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

cobra_marksman #1 Posted 14 November 2017 - 10:34 PM

Master Sergeant

• 678 battles
  • [R-A-W] R-A-W
​We as a group Need to send a clear message to World Of Warplanes that we will not be IGNORED anymore. This game has turner to Crap & if they truly intend to keep their members & money base here they need to Correct it.​  They Set up Daily...Weekly...& Special Missions  that set players in the beginning of the battle >>> heading in different directions, based on their dumb tokens missions, & then set the final Outcome of the round on the players Required  to play as a Team in order to get a Win. What's even worse is that even some of the players who go Solo to try & fill the requirements of their missions, are still required to get a win to get any kind of credit. They seem to either out of touch with it's Base players, or they have No idea of the Confusion & Frustration that they have created in it's membership of players. They  refuse to address any type of problems that does exist, & tells its members to just get over it or just get use to the New game. So while your getting use to the "NEW GAME " we'll send you another Free plane that no one really wants. Post your Opinions & Frustrations HERE..... Let the Gamemakers >>>  all know .....in Writing that  " WE WILL NOT BE IGNORED ANYMORE ".   Get it right  >>> Make the correct changes to our game, <<<<<< FIX IT  >>>>> or we as a Group will look Elsewhere.

mnbv_fockewulfe #2 Posted 14 November 2017 - 10:42 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 52 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

To much logic, must move along.

Be sure to check your logic privileges before posting on the forum.

mnbv_fockewulfe.png

GhostPrime #3 Posted 14 November 2017 - 10:57 PM

Community Coordinator

• Administrator
  • 19 battles
  • [WGA-B] WGA-B

Moving this to the suggestions section.

I agree with you that missions, where the point is to win the battle are very difficult to control. This has been brought up with the team. I also like the idea of missions being rewarded for teamwork and not only solo accomplishments. 

Please read the WOWP Game and Forum rules.
Forum Rules - Game Rules - EULA - TOS
Find us on Facebook!

Ace_BOTlistic_Cosmo #4 Posted 14 November 2017 - 11:20 PM

First Lieutenant

• 116 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

DAMN.... 23 MINUTES,

make note to self... bold, underscore, italic with a big dose of anger = Results... 

if the pilot's good, see, I mean, if he's really..sharp, he can barrel that baby in so low [he spreads his arms like wings and laughs],

you oughtta see it sometime, it's a sight. A big plane like a '52. VRROOM! There's jet exhaust, fryin' chickens in the barnyard.

Orion03 #5 Posted 14 November 2017 - 11:59 PM

Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 425 battles
Man, I only have 2 humans per side in my games. So the missions don't play a part in win/loss

The_World_Needs_A_Hero #6 Posted 15 November 2017 - 12:09 AM

Second Lieutenant

• 84 battles
Just being constructive. But, you'd be taken far more seriously if you spell checked and tried to use somewhat proper grammar. 

cobra_marksman #7 Posted 15 November 2017 - 12:33 AM

Master Sergeant

• 678 battles
  • [R-A-W] R-A-W

View PostThe_World_Needs_A_Hero, on 14 November 2017 - 07:09 PM, said:

Just being constructive. But, you'd be taken far more seriously if you spell checked and tried to use somewhat proper grammar. 

​  Here's example off our chat board :1. Krazzydan: tier V-VII is the worst... so many  noobs  who have no clue how to node pvp, or they are doing the monthlies for tokens and dont care about the win... frustrating... off to ships where i control who wins and not some bot.  >>>>2.  Prelude_To_Oblivion: also I am getting sick of getting 1st place with 13k+ combat points and still losing.  >>>>>> This is just 2 of several  upset post put out everyday on our clan chat board. Seasoned players are upset, & are getting tired of all the bull, now found on this game.    As for proper grammar  ....I type & post based on how i feel at the moment  >>>>> .....frustrated & confused.  

Edited by cobra_marksman, 15 November 2017 - 04:27 AM.

Ace_BOTlistic_Cosmo #8 Posted 15 November 2017 - 12:59 AM

First Lieutenant

• 116 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

View Postcobra_marksman, on 14 November 2017 - 07:33 PM, said:

​  Here's example off our chat board : Krazzydan: tier V-VII is the worst... so many  noobs  who have no clue how to node pvp, or they are doing the monthlies for tokens and dont care about the win... frustrating... off to ships where i control who wins and not some bot.  >>>> This is just one of several  upset post put out everyday on our clan chat board. Seasoned players are upset, & are getting tired of all the bull, now found on this game.    As for proper grammar  ....I type & post based on how i feel at the moment  >>>>> .....frustrated & confused.  

if the pilot's good, see, I mean, if he's really..sharp, he can barrel that baby in so low [he spreads his arms like wings and laughs],

you oughtta see it sometime, it's a sight. A big plane like a '52. VRROOM! There's jet exhaust, fryin' chickens in the barnyard.

MAJ_Radmo #9 Posted 15 November 2017 - 05:18 AM

Master Sergeant

• 552 battles
  • [335TH] 335TH
The missions are totally insane ! I cannot sit back here in my computer room for five hours a day ! Also the way that the game is set up it's based on wins ! This is one of the reasons why I can't win tokens .... These are not daily missions it takes almost a week to complete them which is insane ! And I agree I am tired of being ignored ! That's why I'm being so sarcastic with my posts !  Sincerely yours veteran US Army.  Also is this game rigged  ! !! Another reason why I cannot get my missions done this is supposed to be a matchmaker friendly game !  Defeat defeat defeat defeat defeat defeat defeat defeat defeat defeat win defeat defeat defeat win defeat defeat defeat defeat defeat defeat win defeat defeat defeat defeat defeat ! Looks like the matchmaker can use some work also this is getting absolutely ridiculous I'm getting to the point where I don't want to play this game anymore ! But I'm doing it because of the money that I put into it pretty sad I guess !

Edited by MAJ_Radmo, 15 November 2017 - 06:59 AM.

bandofjackals #10 Posted 15 November 2017 - 06:22 AM

Senior Airman

• 679 battles
  • [GW__S] GW__S

I find this new update to be a complete waste of time .I have had nothing but problems with this game my planes don't fly like planes . I will be flying along waiting to attack with no enemy planes around me when I finally encounter a enemy plane be it a bot or human I have no control of my plane . if im flying an il an a human is chasing me my plane takes a nosedive into the ground not because of me because I have no control of my plane why? this is not a team game there is no longer any high flying battles because all the humans are to busy down low blowing up ground targets and chasing ils in fighters and bombers this game is horrible . then there is the daily missions you know the ones that take a week to finish to get one token what a joke . I understand you want more players but it seems to me all you did was chase good vet pilots out of the game and let the weak ones take over. I cant even improve my win rate because im getting stuck with horrible human pilots and bots . the new human players are horrible they will hide in a corner while you are fighting and I lose .there is nothing interesting about this new update .its just flat out HORRIBLE no fun and im not going to waste my time with it anymore all I get from this new update is a headache. hope you enjoy all your new players while you can because eventually they will turn on you because this game is crap.

bandofjackals #11 Posted 15 November 2017 - 06:29 AM

Senior Airman

• 679 battles
  • [GW__S] GW__S

View PostMAJ_Radmo, on 15 November 2017 - 12:18 AM, said:

The missions are totally insane ! I cannot sit back here in my computer room for five hours a day ! Also the way that the game is set up it's based on wins ! This is one of the reasons why I can't win tokens .... These are not daily missions it takes almost a week to complete them which is insane ! And I agree I am tired of being ignored ! That's why I'm being so sarcastic with my posts !  Sincerely yours veteran US Army.

wow it only took you a week to finish a mission .it took me 2 weeks to finish one mission to get 4 tokens. I quit my job so I could fly 24 hours a day lose 95% of the battles I was in just to get a token lmbo.

ARCNA442 #12 Posted 15 November 2017 - 06:29 AM

Senior Airman

• 299 battles

View PostGhostPrime, on 14 November 2017 - 10:57 PM, said:

Moving this to the suggestions section.

I agree with you that missions, where the point is to win the battle are very difficult to control. This has been brought up with the team. I also like the idea of missions being rewarded for teamwork and not only solo accomplishments. 

Just get rid of all missions that require wins. Double the number of battles instead. The end result requires the same amount of play time but removes all the frustration that occurs when you do your part and your team collapses around you.

Here's a mission suggestion that requires teamwork: destroy/damage an enemy plane that is attacking an allied plane. This is a simple piece of teamwork that doesn't require real coordination and that players should learn to think about.

Edited by ARCNA442, 15 November 2017 - 06:30 AM.

MAJ_Radmo #13 Posted 15 November 2017 - 07:03 AM

Master Sergeant

• 552 battles
  • [335TH] 335TH

This game is a total flop ! I am absolutely disappointed in all of this I wasted another five hours please look at my upper posts !  Nothing but defeats in only three wins wasted another five hours !! This is supposed to be a balanced matchmaker !

It's not gonna take long for people to find out that this is a dead-end game ! I'm actually sick to my stomach because of this ! I feel that nobody cares about us or is even listening to us !

Sincerely yours all veteran Sgt. Chris United States Army ... 

Mercsn #14 Posted 15 November 2017 - 08:22 AM

First Lieutenant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 432 battles

View PostThe_World_Needs_A_Hero, on 14 November 2017 - 06:09 PM, said:

View Postcobra_marksman, on 14 November 2017 - 06:33 PM, said:

​  Here's example off our chat board :1. Krazzydan: tier V-VII is the worst... so many  noobs  who have no clue how to node pvp, or they are doing the monthlies for tokens and dont care about the win... frustrating... off to ships where i control who wins and not some bot.  >>>>2.  Prelude_To_Oblivion: also I am getting sick of getting 1st place with 13k+ combat points and still losing.  >>>>>> This is just 2 of several  upset post put out everyday on our clan chat board. Seasoned players are upset, & are getting tired of all the bull, now found on this game.    As for proper grammar  ....I type & post based on how i feel at the moment  >>>>> .....frustrated & confused.  

The_World_needs'  point is that you should proofread your post for grammar and punctuation if you want to be taken seriously, regardless of how confused and frustrated you feel.   Using proper spelling makes you appear like an angry adult...using improper spelling, punctuation, and grammar makes you look like an angry 12 year old.  I'm not saying that you are 12, I'm saying that's how a poorly typed message makes you appear.

That said, I will lend my support to the "fix the missions!" idea.  Which has been a topic for...<checks wrist watch>...about 4 years now.  @GhostPrime, back when Mugsy_ had your job, when Pizzadude (or whatever his name is) was here and even when you JUST came in, the topic of "give us missions which are meaningful and which will promote teamwork and which will help players do things that will contribute to a win" was an ongoing argument, 3.5 years ago!

We suggested numerous ideas:  shoot x attackers who are engaging your ground attack aircraft (or other teammates) to encourage tail clearing of teammates or destroy x ground attack planes.  You see how those two objectives intertwine?  One mission is to attack a class who can turn a match around (ground attackers), the other mission is to protect them.  That teaches new players that this class is important to a match and brings the fighting to them. So, add in a ground attacker mission to destroy X of whatever target zone and you now have missions that players can complete by using good teamwork and you can control what zones these occur in.  Then, it's up to the team that works as a team the best to get the win, to get credit.  (This idea was suggested in Beta, or just after, but is still valid in this new game mode).

The above is just an example.  I know there were many creative, valid, feasible mission idea suggested in Beta and shortly after.  So, I'm sure their must be a treasure trove of good mission idea that have shown up in these forums in the last 3.5 years that I've been away.   All it takes is for the dev team to get serious about putting in good missions that promote teamplay, teamwork, and accomplishing goals that contribute to a win.  When you have some players working on completing a mission and that mission conflicts with players who are playing to win, then you essentially have a battle between red and blue teams AS WELL AS a battle between players on the same team (those who want to win vs those who want to complete "x objective" which is unrelated to winning).

All the Important Thread Links (go here for answers!) Might be outdated!

All-in-one thread with 2.0 related guide links.

The below was said to me (Mercsn), from a concerned player:

Edited, on 12 March - 2:01PM , said:

and PS...play more, forum less.  Your opinion might be more credible.

TokyoExpress #15 Posted 15 November 2017 - 02:00 PM

Master Sergeant

• 146 battles
LOL. You guys just love to spit in the wind. 2.0 cleared 80%+ of the vets from the game. Do you really think they care about what the handful of remaining vets think ? They made this game for the lowest common denominator players. That's all that matters to them now. You "refuse to be ignored"...LOL, they don't care. Prepare to continue being ignored.

Ace_BOTlistic_Cosmo #16 Posted 15 November 2017 - 03:05 PM

First Lieutenant

• 116 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

... A Serious Thread Collage

We Refused to be IGNORED Anymore
idea of the Confusion & Frustration
must move along
Moving this to the suggestions
bold, underscore, italic with a big dose of anger
don't play a part
far more seriously
based on how i feel
you know that
getting absolutely ridiculous
they will turn on you
so I could fly
is a simple piece
nobody cares about us
to be taken seriously
spit in the wind

soshootmenow #17 Posted 15 November 2017 - 04:12 PM

Senior Airman

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 9 battles
  • [335TH] 335TH

To All,

Please read my post labeled 'A Proposal' in the Suggestions. Several other people have ideas along these lines. These include combining to one server for NA, RU, and EU with high-speed connections. Even doing a crowdfunded or subscription/premium system along with several other possible combinations or variations.

WG, I am suggesting this seriously and with good reason. We need the 'choices' that were stated to be the original intent of the new content. I do understand your side as this is a business enterprise for you and I believe that my basic proposal will cure a great many valid issues for all concerned. There is a large risk in leaving the game and mechanics as they are. I have stated this in my topic. You might be winning every tactical point....but strategically losing the war. And in the end that is all that will count. You all have repeatedly implemented numerous changes over the years but rarely what your player base had requested or suggested. Having the 2.0 version as the sole stand-alone game is simply throwing away a fully committed player base for no reason at all. C'mon guys.....this is Marketing 101. You don't do that. Please don't just read but actually review my proposal and other suggestions along those lines and think outside the box for a little and actually see how this could be implemented.

I am not suggesting to get rid of 2.0. Just make it a two tier type game that attracts new players, keeps the prior one's, and keeps newer players engaged with something to work towards.

Please, everyone, check it and post your suggestions and comments.

Thankyou.

Edited by soshootmenow, 15 November 2017 - 04:24 PM.

cobra_marksman #18 Posted 15 November 2017 - 04:49 PM

Master Sergeant

• 678 battles
  • [R-A-W] R-A-W
Hey they just fixed those (required impossible must win ) ......  4 - token weekly missions.  ​ Completely the Lower tier (1 thru 4 ) 20,000 combat points, ( required 28 wins, ....counting losses.... 40 battles). Was working my way thru Middle tier ( 5 thru 7 ) & was at ( 7500 battle points, 15 battles ), ......only to find out today they (the next day ),that they replaced it with a New Mission. Now.... they have me flying.... ​Heavyweight Fights...... which require 10,000 battle points while defending a  capture base. Which means...hanging out at a captured base,..... waiting  ( picking my nose....cutting my Toe nails ) & hopefully the other team show up. I'm sure my teammates  who might need the... " WIN" ... to get any kind of credit for their mission, .... might not like my present mission that you have me on . I'm almost sure....that they will not be impressed with my performance as one of the " team player "  with my performance of  flying in circles over a capped base, while the rest of my teammates..... fight to get & hold the others. And lets not forget my previous mission       that they took away from me, ( half way thru it ) .....do I get any partial credit for it ? ...... ( like throw me a token...for good behavior )...   So now I ask you.......  Who in the Hell is in Charge Here, because ... you really have No Dam idea what your doing here.

Edited by cobra_marksman, 15 November 2017 - 04:57 PM.

Conal_Cochran #19 Posted 15 November 2017 - 04:50 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 17 battles

View PostTokyoExpress, on 15 November 2017 - 09:00 AM, said:

LOL. You guys just love to spit in the wind. 2.0 cleared 80%+ of the vets from the game. Do you really think they care about what the handful of remaining vets think ? They made this game for the lowest common denominator players. That's all that matters to them now. You "refuse to be ignored"...LOL, they don't care. Prepare to continue being ignored.

Well,  the funny thing is it doesnt matter if it's vets or nubes...you see it already with nubes. WG doesnt care about your gripes or rants. The best part about this update is reading many of the same old gripes that have been on here for years. Things change but it's still the same. Enjoy!

MAJ_Radmo #20 Posted 15 November 2017 - 05:55 PM

Master Sergeant

• 552 battles
  • [335TH] 335TH

Ticket #1181395

Category:
WoWP
Sub-category:
Game Support
Getting defeats and no wins ! Is there something wrong with the matchmaker ! I cannot complete any of my missions it is totally impossible because I have to win to complete them ! I am totally disgusted and disappointed in this game it's a total flop ! am i being penalized because I've played this game for four years and I'm an experienced player is at what's happening here !!
The missions take almost over a week to complete these are supposed to be Daily Missions !
I'm posting this ticket because on the form nobody is listening to us nobody's paying attention to us ! We lost all of the top players all of the top clans they're gone they're not playing the game anymore ! Didn't you guys learn something from the upgrade from 1.5 ! How come you people are not listening to us ! I spent hundreds of dollars upgrading my aircraft now they're all Nerfed ... For instance the I 220 totally useless ! The P 38 lightning totally useless ! No situational awareness I fly into a area and all of a sudden out of nowhere there's 15 planes there ! I'm just getting sick and tired of this ! Again are you people hearing us ! There is always situational awareness on the battlefield always ! Sincerely yours MAJ_Radmo 335th clan commander ..
United States Army veteran !

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users