Jump to content


Road to Hall of Fame

Road to hall of fame

  • Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Zigfreid #1 Posted 14 November 2017 - 02:26 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 1163 battles
  • 1,305
  • [-WS-] -WS-
  • Member since:
    07-31-2013

The Hall of Fame made my day today by making me #1!

I was hoping to be in the top ten, what a great surprise!

Looks like i was rewarded for playing the new bomber line.

This 2.0 rewards ground pounding and capping sectors.

And Attack aircraft and bombers gave me the damage

and numbers to surpass the pilots in the hall of fame.

Well today this southern country boy is smiling from

ear to ear for being king of the hill, for one day at least!

Fly what you like have fun and hope to see you in the top ten.



MARS_REVENANT #2 Posted 14 November 2017 - 02:43 PM

    Colonel

  • Member
  • 809 battles
  • 7,871
  • [SICK] SICK
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

Congrats!  It couldn't have happened to a nicer guy or a dirtier wraith!

 

:great:


1.9.x Forum Stats: Colonel; Member; 34638 battles; 7,526 message_img.pngMember since: 01-26-2012

 

I never lose; either I win or I learn.

 


The_World_Needs_A_Hero #3 Posted 14 November 2017 - 03:14 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 84 battles
  • 1,285
  • Member since:
    07-27-2013

So, apparently you can window lick your way to the top of the HOF in 2.0, just like you could in 1.9. :-)

 

I'm just messing with you. Good job. I couldn't play that much GA. Or was it bombers? I fail at this mode because I just like to shoot planes and couldn't care less about the objectives.



rb1951 #4 Posted 14 November 2017 - 03:29 PM

    Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 14 battles
  • 56
  • [3NIC] 3NIC
  • Member since:
    12-06-2013
Grats Zigfreid, I enjoy the forum more than the actual game in its present state!!

honorabili #5 Posted 14 November 2017 - 06:25 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 270 battles
  • 1,078
  • [-WS-] -WS-
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012
Well done!

Einssniper #6 Posted 15 November 2017 - 07:29 PM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 622 battles
  • 283
  • [-WS-] -WS-
  • Member since:
    09-11-2015

View PostThe_World_Needs_A_Hero, on 14 November 2017 - 10:14 AM, said:

So, apparently you can window lick your way to the top of the HOF in 2.0, just like you could in 1.9. :-)

 

I'm just messing with you. Good job. I couldn't play that much GA. Or was it bombers? I fail at this mode because I just like to shoot planes and couldn't care less about the objectives.

 

So you are saying death2019 window licks his way to the top of HOF in 1.9;

I can't say it's true, death can win virtually anyone in this game on a 1v1 basis, pure dogfighting;

2.0 made its way for Zig, pure ground pounding.



Perco_lator #7 Posted 15 November 2017 - 09:50 PM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 11 battles
  • 154
  • Member since:
    08-15-2015

View PostEinssniper, on 15 November 2017 - 02:29 PM, said:

 

So you are saying death2019 window licks his way to the top of HOF in 1.9;

I can't say it's true, death can win virtually anyone in this game on a 1v1 basis, pure dogfighting;

2.0 made its way for Zig, pure ground pounding.

 

When you are done stroking Death's "ego" we can get to the actual facts. Yes Death was good at stat padding in high tiers in the previous version of the game & he did his fair share of windowlicking to get the number one spot in the HOF. Secondly there was quite a few players that were also very good at dogfighting & could & did win their share of 1 vs 1's against Death.  I am pretty sure Phoenixfire never lost to Death in a training room & beat him on 3 straight occasions. All of that means nothing anymore as those days are long gone & won't be back.

Einssniper #8 Posted 15 November 2017 - 11:56 PM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 622 battles
  • 283
  • [-WS-] -WS-
  • Member since:
    09-11-2015

View PostPerco_lator, on 15 November 2017 - 04:50 PM, said:

 

When you are done stroking Death's "ego" we can get to the actual facts. Yes Death was good at stat padding in high tiers in the previous version of the game & he did his fair share of windowlicking to get the number one spot in the HOF. Secondly there was quite a few players that were also very good at dogfighting & could & did win their share of 1 vs 1's against Death.  I am pretty sure Phoenixfire never lost to Death in a training room & beat him on 3 straight occasions. All of that means nothing anymore as those days are long gone & won't be back.

 

You are talking about that video someone posted on Youtube, have you thought about the fairness of that

video? Death virtually gave him a '6' at the start of the game, the combat zone ought to be C5, but

Pheonix overworked it a little bit & when he came back he's at a much higher altitude. Have you thought

about the facts that it is the one of the several defeats death has? (otherwise why he posted that video only?)

 

While death is good at dogfighting, he used incorrect set of skills in me-1101(later told me, which is why he disliked the plane,

contrary to me) While death is good at dogfighting, he is not a god and could make mistakes; but on the contrary,

he's far from window-licker. His stats carried on from 1.4 to 1.9, and he was growing, while receiving help from us

to become better and better. Compare to someone who has insanely high win rate, death does not have that high

win rate, nor is he the best player in game, but he's far from a window-licker, and always is the iconic figure of our clan.






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users