World of warplanes PS4 ( suggestion )

PS4 World Of Warplanes Planes Console Xbox

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

abbude123x #1 Posted 13 November 2017 - 01:30 PM

Airman Basic

• 16 battles

Hi guys, I'm here to suggest a ps4 version of the world of warplanes (I do not know if this was suggested by the fact that I did not see anything about it). since the world of warplanes released its update 2.0 the game became much more attractive, simple and intuitive. I imagine that since the game already had compatibility with joystick, an easy mechanic (not too fast and not demanding) and a very simple base control scheme would not be complicated to play in its current state. I believe it would be a great game to play on ps4 (which already has the world of tanks for a long time). ps4 would not have complications to run the world of warplanes, I even thought of suggesting a version of the world of warships for ps4 ( in the game's own forum ) . wargaming games seem to be all good for consoles because its have a simple, dynamic and low-demanding mechanics in agility. even if there are air combat games in ps4 the world warplanes, in my opinion would be the only viable to play on the joystick.

I can not answer for XBOX but I believe the same goes for both consoles

translated by google translate

( Traduzido pelo google tradutor )

Edited by abbude123x, 13 November 2017 - 01:46 PM.

jack_wdw #2 Posted 13 November 2017 - 04:48 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 21 battles
Let me know if you find a way to make a gamepad work in this edition.

Ohaiyousoro #3 Posted 13 November 2017 - 11:09 PM

Airman Basic

• 48 battles
I haven't tried playing an aircraft-focused game on a console before. Is it easy?
I have several fragile shirts. They get ripped a lot. Not sure why.

abbude123x #4 Posted 14 November 2017 - 02:30 AM

Airman Basic

• 16 battles

View PostOhaiyousoro, on 13 November 2017 - 11:09 PM, said:

I haven't tried playing an aircraft-focused game on a console before. Is it easy?

usually yes but depends of the game .

ace combat (almost all games of the saga), aero elite, air force delta strike, heroes of the pacific, hawx 1/2, all these are aerial combat games that I played on consoles over time. were not difficult games and were comfortable to play on the joystick. Today the closest I have to an air combat game to play in the joystick is the elite dangerous (space combat) and the demo of the star wars battlefront 2 that is closed now (comfortable and precise to play). I am currently expecting the release of ace combat 7 for ps4 .

warthunder ( my opinion ) is the only game that is not a viable attempt to play with the joystick, better use the mouse and keyboard).

take a look at ace combat, I'm sure you'll like it (look first to "ace combat" 5, zero, 6 and 7) XD

Edited by abbude123x, 14 November 2017 - 02:32 AM.

abbude123x #5 Posted 14 November 2017 - 02:42 AM

Airman Basic

• 16 battles

View Postjack_wdw, on 13 November 2017 - 04:48 PM, said:

Let me know if you find a way to make a gamepad work in this edition.

I tested the world of warplanes in joystick before the update. I did not test the joystick in 2.0 (I only played on the mouse and keyboard in 2.0) but I imagine if they make a console version they will have to fix it. the joysticks of ps4 and XBONE work accurately on the pc, you would have full compatibility if they made a console version of wowp 2.0. I believe that in this way we can help each other by attending both requests at a single time. 

Also tagged with PS4, World, Of, Warplanes, Planes, Console, Xbox

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users