• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

FlakValleyExpress #1 Posted 13 November 2017 - 12:44 PM

Captain

• 16 battles

I found something on the WoWP server statistics

Block Quote

WoWP: Bad news, everyone!

As you can see online chart for World of Warplanes for all regions stuck at Oct, 12. I've chatted with WG Devs and they said that from this moment they won't provide WoWP online stats because it was removed from client with 2.0 update.

by thunderspb@ru on November 2, 2017 11:01:35

WoWP statistical source link

I thought when pilots are hitting the 1,000 sortie mark, that the server stats would be released too. However that is not the case.  It appears that the on-line WoWP server stats have been clipped for good. BTW, this is the only WG product that uses the mandatory WGC and has no server stats. I wonder if the future is the same for WoT and WoWS?

Airborne Scout - Class of 1.0

Vae victis

Update 2.0 - It's not a bug, it's a feature

"Battle is the Great Redeemer. It is the fiery crucible in which true heroes are forged. The one place where all men truly share the same rank, regardless of what kind of parasitic scum they were going in."

pyantoryng #2 Posted 13 November 2017 - 01:31 PM

Major

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 515 battles
WoWP...always the guinea pig...:sceptic:

WoWP makes a great jousting game...especially with the 262 and people busy in furballs...
I am deaf, silent, and fly with unrealistic controls. Do not count on me to carry - my back's already broken from overweight.

Fog_Heavy_Cruiser_Chokai #3 Posted 13 November 2017 - 01:54 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• 15 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G
Hahahahahahahaha. Geez, I'm sure 2.0 is so damn good they've got to hide the stats.

The (not so) amazing Chokai is back! And he's hit all his personal goals sans one! Seriously though, nice to be back, looks like he game is improving. I continue to try to recruit new people.

pyantoryng #4 Posted 13 November 2017 - 02:21 PM

Major

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 515 battles

View PostFog_Heavy_Cruiser_Chokai, on 13 November 2017 - 01:54 PM, said:

Hahahahahahahaha. Geez, I'm sure 2.0 is so damn good they've got to hide the stats.

They are scared of the truth..of BOTH ends!

WoWP makes a great jousting game...especially with the 262 and people busy in furballs...
I am deaf, silent, and fly with unrealistic controls. Do not count on me to carry - my back's already broken from overweight.

Ace_BOTlistic_Cosmo #5 Posted 13 November 2017 - 02:38 PM

First Lieutenant

• 116 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

reasoning, that in theory you could do online searches and see that the population has not met expectations and the gamble was a poor bet... pay no attention to the man behind the curtain

BTW, my 3 month fix it still applies with a guarantee for 999k US$

... or they can stick with the current plan

the real question is... do they have the Chops for Success?

hmmm...

:sceptic:

if the pilot's good, see, I mean, if he's really..sharp, he can barrel that baby in so low [he spreads his arms like wings and laughs],

you oughtta see it sometime, it's a sight. A big plane like a '52. VRROOM! There's jet exhaust, fryin' chickens in the barnyard.

StoptheViolins #6 Posted 13 November 2017 - 03:39 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 621 battles
Well, we are over 100 people with 1k battles so that means we have at least 200% more playing than pre-2.0...  :hiding:

Edited by StoptheViolins, 13 November 2017 - 03:39 PM.

Ace_BOTlistic_Cosmo #7 Posted 13 November 2017 - 04:01 PM

First Lieutenant

• 116 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

View PostStoptheViolins, on 13 November 2017 - 10:39 AM, said:

Well, we are over 100 people with 1k battles so that means we have at least 200% more playing than pre-2.0...  :hiding:

... playing 24/7/365...

funny math, you major in statistics?

if the pilot's good, see, I mean, if he's really..sharp, he can barrel that baby in so low [he spreads his arms like wings and laughs],

you oughtta see it sometime, it's a sight. A big plane like a '52. VRROOM! There's jet exhaust, fryin' chickens in the barnyard.

Ace_BOTlistic_Cosmo #8 Posted 13 November 2017 - 04:08 PM

First Lieutenant

• 116 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

HOF as "seen today"

https://worldofwarpl...11-11&lb_sg=all

edit:

BTW... I'm play a little and I want this game to get better... this is not an emotional statement... I just look at the facts as they are presented... that is all,

show me anything else and I'm receptive..

Edited by Ace_BOTlistic_Cosmo, 13 November 2017 - 04:10 PM.

Fog_Heavy_Cruiser_Chokai #9 Posted 13 November 2017 - 05:13 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• 15 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G

View Postpyantoryng, on 13 November 2017 - 02:21 PM, said:

They are scared of the truth..of BOTH ends!

Yup! They got me to play yesterday. I'm far better here than in WoT, and wanted the FreeXP for X5s. Got about 2500 in five games and an Akamatsu. Vets have left, bots are weak, I beat an actual good flight with luck. The majority o the players are we and won't stay. It was a ducking turkey shoot yesterday and I'm not even that good. So damn boring. Intercepted bombers in my German GA VIII and killed 3/5 before falling behind. Just... wow!

The (not so) amazing Chokai is back! And he's hit all his personal goals sans one! Seriously though, nice to be back, looks like he game is improving. I continue to try to recruit new people.

soshootmenow #10 Posted 13 November 2017 - 06:55 PM

Senior Airman

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 9 battles
  • [335TH] 335TH

Thankyou flak for your efforts and straight-talk on this area. You as well Ace.

If anyone (including (& especially) the developers/mgmt.) would care to take a look please search for my topic marked 'A Proposal' (just search for proposal) that I posted yesterday. I would like some feedback/suggestions/thoughts on a way to get the basic premise I put forth to be implemented. The goal is essentially to not only bring in new players but also to retain all of the players that have stuck by this game for years. This would also allow WoWP to become a profitable enterprise.

Please spread the word and let's see what can be developed and/or combined with other ideas and details to come up with a winning strategy that.....everyone.....will be pleased with.

Thankyou

Ace_BOTlistic_Cosmo #11 Posted 13 November 2017 - 10:03 PM

First Lieutenant

• 116 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

View Postsoshootmenow, on 13 November 2017 - 01:55 PM, said:

Thankyou flak for your efforts and straight-talk on this area. You as well Ace.

If anyone (including (& especially) the developers/mgmt.) would care to take a look please search for my topic marked 'A Proposal' (just search for proposal) that I posted yesterday. I would like some feedback/suggestions/thoughts on a way to get the basic premise I put forth to be implemented. The goal is essentially to not only bring in new players but also to retain all of the players that have stuck by this game for years. This would also allow WoWP to become a profitable enterprise.

Please spread the word and let's see what can be developed and/or combined with other ideas and details to come up with a winning strategy that.....everyone.....will be pleased with.

Thankyou

topic marked 'A Proposal' (just search for proposal) that I posted yesterday.

http://forum.worldof...775-a-proposal/

Edited by Ace_BOTlistic_Cosmo, 13 November 2017 - 10:04 PM.

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users