Movie - Cell (associated with Stephen King)

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

FlakValleyExpress #1 Posted 13 November 2017 - 12:15 PM

Captain

• 16 battles

This movie was based on the Stephen King book. The movie is not the same as the book. The movie has some interesting video editing parts by the director that makes the green screen images bad. Some say this is a bad movie. Me ? I was entertain.

Cell trailer

This sene is the best part of the movie.

I gotta say the concept is interesting for the plot. Watch it if you have the spare time.

Edited by FlakValleyExpress, 13 November 2017 - 12:16 PM.

Airborne Scout - Class of 1.0

Vae victis

Update 2.0 - It's not a bug, it's a feature

"Battle is the Great Redeemer. It is the fiery crucible in which true heroes are forged. The one place where all men truly share the same rank, regardless of what kind of parasitic scum they were going in."

DragonMaxx #2 Posted 13 November 2017 - 12:31 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 30 battles
  • [-WS-] -WS-
I am a huge Stephen King fan and I very rarely watch any of the movies based on the books because they change too much in them.

Do Not Meddle In the Affairs of Dragons...for You are Crunchy & Good with Ketchup!!

FlakValleyExpress #3 Posted 13 November 2017 - 01:01 PM

Captain

• 16 battles

View PostDragonMaxx, on 13 November 2017 - 07:31 AM, said:

I am a huge Stephen King fan and I very rarely watch any of the movies based on the books because they change too much in them.

From what I heard this movie disappoints King fans just as much as the Stephen King truck stop movie did. I thought Stephen King had control of his movies because of that one film? Maybe I am wrong then. :amazed:

Vae victis

"Battle is the Great Redeemer. It is the fiery crucible in which true heroes are forged. The one place where all men truly share the same rank, regardless of what kind of parasitic scum they were going in."

khorender_1 #4 Posted 13 November 2017 - 07:36 PM

Airman Basic

• 560 battles

View PostFlakValleyExpress, on 13 November 2017 - 01:01 PM, said:

From what I heard this movie disappoints King fans just as much as the Stephen King truck stop movie did. I thought Stephen King had control of his movies because of that one film? Maybe I am wrong then. :amazed:

​SK also said he liked and approved the Dark Tower movie even though it doesn't have much in common with the book so there is that..

Conal_Cochran #5 Posted 14 November 2017 - 05:14 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 17 battles
Thought it stunk....really enjoyed the book but they messed with way to much. Pissed me off what they did to the Raggedy Man from the book...totally changed it, he was very creepy in the book. Dont even call him that in the movie. Bah.

FlakValleyExpress #6 Posted 18 November 2017 - 12:46 PM

Captain

• 16 battles

View PostConal_Cochran, on 14 November 2017 - 12:14 PM, said:

Thought it stunk....really enjoyed the book but they messed with way to much. Pissed me off what they did to the Raggedy Man from the book...totally changed it, he was very creepy in the book. Dont even call him that in the movie. Bah.

Despite how the movie went, i like the horror concept of the idea. I am starting to appreciate Stephen King more in a new light of respect. What a mind for story telling.

Vae victis

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users