Appropriate forum membership

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
21 replies to this topic

Einssniper #21 Posted 13 November 2017 - 03:10 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 622 battles
  • [-WS-] -WS-

View PostStoptheViolins, on 13 November 2017 - 09:52 AM, said:

I don't see any attack other than the "veterans" spilling the same bile that drove off the rest of the player base.  The same "veterans" who's idea of a good match was to shoot down the entire other team.  The same veterans who put 2000-3000 battles in a Spit 1/ME 110B/Insta-kill-plane-name-here for seal clubbing purposes. It takes *almost* no skill to take a Spit 1 and kill *nearly* any other T5 plane (I've seen quite the contrary once or twice).  

The "I can't haz battle at T-SomethingNotASealClubberTier because there isn't enough people."  At 10k+ battles for some of the "veterans" there should have been enough to club each other vs driving off any n00bs.  

Which reminds me of a story Saturday - I was flying around on my dad's slow ISP (like 0,5/0.2) in a Yak-1 and this seal clubber (has his nose art, his perma camo, his cute little side art probably had his "maneuver" build going on) in a Spit 1 with his 20mm's who thinks he is going to get an easy kill because, ya know, Spit 1 and all.  Nope.  Took him to school in my ugly green Yak-1.  Nice to go up against skilled players, but he wasn't one of them.  

Nice rules, but ignoring shouldn't be one of them.  Report, move on.  Learn the difference between a troll (that OT guy who says "but wargaming sux" in all his replies) and someone who has a difference of opinion (the on topic guy who says "well but...").

check my experience per battle, there is no way to get over 2500 exp by playng tier V only;

spit 1 a has 7.7mm only, besides I was never killed by you, you better give the screenshot;

BTW I don't have BF-110B, I am a majorly a fighter pilot, and I like fighters better than any other kind of planes, that's personal preference.

Edited by Einssniper, 13 November 2017 - 07:16 PM.

mnbv_fockewulfe #22 Posted 14 November 2017 - 12:56 AM

Second Lieutenant

• 52 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

View PostStoptheViolins, on 13 November 2017 - 02:52 PM, said:

I don't see any attack other than the "veterans" spilling the same bile that drove off the rest of the player base.  The same "veterans" who's idea of a good match was to shoot down the entire other team.  The same veterans who put 2000-3000 battles in a Spit 1/ME 110B/Insta-kill-plane-name-here for seal clubbing purposes. It takes *almost* no skill to take a Spit 1 and kill *nearly* any other T5 plane (I've seen quite the contrary once or twice).  

The "I can't haz battle at T-SomethingNotASealClubberTier because there isn't enough people."  At 10k+ battles for some of the "veterans" there should have been enough to club each other vs driving off any n00bs.  

Which reminds me of a story Saturday - I was flying around on my dad's slow ISP (like 0,5/0.2) in a Yak-1 and this seal clubber (has his nose art, his perma camo, his cute little side art probably had his "maneuver" build going on) in a Spit 1 with his 20mm's who thinks he is going to get an easy kill because, ya know, Spit 1 and all.  Nope.  Took him to school in my ugly green Yak-1.  Nice to go up against skilled players, but he wasn't one of them.  

Nice rules, but ignoring shouldn't be one of them.  Report, move on.  Learn the difference between a troll (that OT guy who says "but wargaming sux" in all his replies) and someone who has a difference of opinion (the on topic guy who says "well but...").

You really shouldn't perpertrat the lie that the vets drove away the player base. -_-

Be sure to check your logic privileges before posting on the forum.

mnbv_fockewulfe.png

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users