Appropriate forum membership

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
21 replies to this topic

comtedumas #1 Posted 13 November 2017 - 02:42 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 1122 battles
  • [NIN-] NIN-

WG, could we have all the whiners and rage quitters put on an inactive status until they fly at least 150 mission in 2.0. All their posts add nothing to the current discussion and are by forum rules verboten.  

Per your rules.  

Please note that the following is not permitted within the World of Warplanes forums.

• Making non-constructive posts, or creating threads on non-constructive topics.
  • Mentioning and discussing other games.
  • Posting for the sole purpose of causing unrest on the forums.”

Edited by comtedumas, 13 November 2017 - 02:43 AM.

Heard on the forum.  "1.9 was a hardcore air combat sim.  And it had a lead indicator"  HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Perco_lator #2 Posted 13 November 2017 - 03:12 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 11 battles
That's funny because you just started your own whine thread about whiners & in the process broke 3 of the rules you listed lol

rb1951 #3 Posted 13 November 2017 - 03:24 AM

Master Sergeant

• 14 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC
What perco said,lol

Destroyer_Suzukaze #4 Posted 13 November 2017 - 03:29 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 277 battles
And this should be in the suggestion section anyway

__ThisMachine__ #5 Posted 13 November 2017 - 03:36 AM

Senior Airman

• 8 battles
because WG cares so much about player experience.... LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

rb1951 #6 Posted 13 November 2017 - 03:38 AM

Master Sergeant

• 14 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC
Well to guys like myself who flew the original version of this game,30,000 battles in my case ,it doesn't take 150 battles to realize this version is a poor replacement for a game that actually required skill to be successful.just my opinion which I think is my right.

Mercsn #7 Posted 13 November 2017 - 05:24 AM

First Lieutenant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 432 battles

View Postrb1951, on 12 November 2017 - 09:38 PM, said:

Well to guys like myself who flew the original version of this game,30,000 battles in my case ,it doesn't take 150 battles to realize this version is a poor replacement for a game that actually required skill to be successful.just my opinion which I think is my right.

Hi, I flew the original version of this game, and 2.0 feels much more like that in overall experience than 1.x, albeit with a less crisp flight model, weaker control schemes/options, a weaker UI, more confusing game mode, and more random match outcome decided by bots.

:honoring:

Edited by Mercsn, 13 November 2017 - 05:48 AM.

All the Important Thread Links (go here for answers!) Might be outdated!

All-in-one thread with 2.0 related guide links.

The below was said to me (Mercsn), from a concerned player:

Edited, on 12 March - 2:01PM , said:

and PS...play more, forum less.  Your opinion might be more credible.

MARS_REVENANT #8 Posted 13 November 2017 - 05:40 AM

Colonel

• 809 battles
  • [SICK] SICK
What do we do with the people that post threads in the wrong part of the forum?

1.9.x Forum Stats: Colonel; Member; 34638 battles; 7,526 message_img.pngMember since: 01-26-2012

I never lose; either I win or I learn.

Bubba_Zanetti #9 Posted 13 November 2017 - 05:49 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 399 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS

View PostMARS_REVENANT, on 13 November 2017 - 12:40 AM, said:

What do we do with the people that post threads in the wrong part of the forum?

He’s discussing Forum Game 2.0 rules, no?

Mercsn #10 Posted 13 November 2017 - 06:07 AM

First Lieutenant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 432 battles

The "whiners and quitters" had a game that they enjoyed and WG changed it up on them, apparently severely enough that they no longer enjoy it.  I know exactly how that feels (and I quit for 3.5 years), they did it to me just prior to launch when they took a good game and revamped many aspects of it, randomly and against player feedback/advice.

All the Important Thread Links (go here for answers!) Might be outdated!

All-in-one thread with 2.0 related guide links.

The below was said to me (Mercsn), from a concerned player:

Edited, on 12 March - 2:01PM , said:

and PS...play more, forum less.  Your opinion might be more credible.

Einssniper #11 Posted 13 November 2017 - 07:51 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 622 battles
  • [-WS-] -WS-

It was version 1.3-1.4 which is the best time of this game, then noobtards complained

that the firepower is too strong (they are more easy to die); they also complained that

this game is inferior to WT (putting 2 different types of games in comparison); then after

the nerf in firepower, comes the nerf in speed of light fighters, nerf in their maneuverability,

and nerf in altitude performance, nerf to FW252. I don't remember how many have left after

that update 1.5, but WG has always had difficulty in listening to the correct voice.

Zapperguy #12 Posted 13 November 2017 - 08:51 AM

First Lieutenant

• -Community Ace-
  • 23 battles
  • [CLOWN] CLOWN

View Postcomtedumas, on 12 November 2017 - 10:42 PM, said:

WG, could we have all the whiners and rage quitters put on an inactive status until they fly at least 150 mission in 2.0. All their posts add nothing to the current discussion and are by forum rules verboten.  

Per your rules.  

Please note that the following is not permitted within the World of Warplanes forums.

• Making non-constructive posts, or creating threads on non-constructive topics.

I'm sure I would be on your short list to be muted, but other than attacking disgruntled vets, what have you offered to the community?

I don't like 2.0, but I've made and shared a camera mod (and updated it) as well as videos.

I also shared this mod to be able to use a single client for all 3 servers

So, Mr. holier than thou respawn-lover, what have you added to the forum that benefits the community?

:popcorn:

comtedumas #13 Posted 13 November 2017 - 09:11 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 1122 battles
  • [NIN-] NIN-

Played the game, enjoyed playing it, found some bugs and reported them, helped some players who didn’t know how to score, etc.  

View PostZapperguy, on 13 November 2017 - 03:51 AM, said:

I'm sure I would be on your short list to be muted, but other than attacking disgruntled vets, what have you offered to the community?

I don't like 2.0, but I've made and shared a camera mod (and updated it) as well as videos.

I also shared this mod to be able to use a single client for all 3 servers

So, Mr. holier than thou respawn-lover, what have you added to the forum that benefits the community?

:popcorn:

Heard on the forum.  "1.9 was a hardcore air combat sim.  And it had a lead indicator"  HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

comtedumas #14 Posted 13 November 2017 - 09:11 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 1122 battles
  • [NIN-] NIN-

View PostPerco_lator, on 12 November 2017 - 10:12 PM, said:

That's funny because you just started your own whine thread about whiners & in the process broke 3 of the rules you listed lol

nope.  

comtedumas #15 Posted 13 November 2017 - 09:12 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 1122 battles
  • [NIN-] NIN-

View PostEinssniper, on 13 November 2017 - 02:51 AM, said:

It was version 1.3-1.4 which is the best time of this game, then noobtards complained

that the firepower is too strong (they are more easy to die); they also complained that

this game is inferior to WT (putting 2 different types of games in comparison); then after

the nerf in firepower, comes the nerf in speed of light fighters, nerf in their maneuverability,

and nerf in altitude performance, nerf to FW252. I don't remember how many have left after

that update 1.5, but WG has always had difficulty in listening to the correct voice.

and, of course, yours is the correct voice?  

comtedumas #16 Posted 13 November 2017 - 09:13 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 1122 battles
  • [NIN-] NIN-

View PostMercsn, on 13 November 2017 - 01:07 AM, said:

The "whiners and quitters" had a game that they enjoyed and WG changed it up on them, apparently severely enough that they no longer enjoy it.  I know exactly how that feels (and I quit for 3.5 years), they did it to me just prior to launch when they took a good game and revamped many aspects of it, randomly and against player feedback/advice.

It’s been almost a month.  They aren’t going back.  Time to adapt or for them to move on.  

gerr22 #17 Posted 13 November 2017 - 11:35 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 290 battles
  • [17SQ] 17SQ
i am still playing and using Zappers multi server mod  and i still enjoy the game don t understand s*** about the scoring have 7 planes that i did not pay for or grind so WHATS WRONG guys shoot to kill that s about all i can say

Moonrider #18 Posted 13 November 2017 - 01:35 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Alpha tester
  • 136 battles

View Postcomtedumas, on 12 November 2017 - 09:42 PM, said:

Per your rules.  

It's not needed. The ignore filter allows you to hide the noise posts from these people. Use it. I do.
Kilroy washere

Einssniper #19 Posted 13 November 2017 - 01:48 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 622 battles
  • [-WS-] -WS-

View Postcomtedumas, on 13 November 2017 - 04:12 AM, said:

and, of course, yours is the correct voice?  

Mine is correct, more correct than yours;

with someone who only played several hundred and so fiercely attacked old players, 

we can say no words, how many did you receive from WG to wipe us out?

Edited by Einssniper, 13 November 2017 - 01:50 PM.

StoptheViolins #20 Posted 13 November 2017 - 02:52 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 621 battles

View PostEinssniper, on 13 November 2017 - 08:48 AM, said:

Mine is correct, more correct than yours;

with someone who only played several hundred and so fiercely attacked old players, 

we can say no words, how many did you receive from WG to wipe us out?

I don't see any attack other than the "veterans" spilling the same bile that drove off the rest of the player base.  The same "veterans" who's idea of a good match was to shoot down the entire other team.  The same veterans who put 2000-3000 battles in a Spit 1/ME 110B/Insta-kill-plane-name-here for seal clubbing purposes. It takes *almost* no skill to take a Spit 1 and kill *nearly* any other T5 plane (I've seen quite the contrary once or twice).  

The "I can't haz battle at T-SomethingNotASealClubberTier because there isn't enough people."  At 10k+ battles for some of the "veterans" there should have been enough to club each other vs driving off any n00bs.  

Which reminds me of a story Saturday - I was flying around on my dad's slow ISP (like 0,5/0.2) in a Yak-1 and this seal clubber (has his nose art, his perma camo, his cute little side art probably had his "maneuver" build going on) in a Spit 1 with his 20mm's who thinks he is going to get an easy kill because, ya know, Spit 1 and all.  Nope.  Took him to school in my ugly green Yak-1.  Nice to go up against skilled players, but he wasn't one of them.  

Nice rules, but ignoring shouldn't be one of them.  Report, move on.  Learn the difference between a troll (that OT guy who says "but wargaming sux" in all his replies) and someone who has a difference of opinion (the on topic guy who says "well but...").

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users