Just came over to this from WOT

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

Mercsn #21 Posted 15 November 2017 - 03:16 PM

First Lieutenant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 432 battles

In the current iteration of the game, with the "player bot" ai not really being programmed for how to win a match and bots comprising the largest part of most teams, WR doesn't really mean as much here as in tanks or as it did here, prior to bots.  So, try and forget about that stat as best you can and just enjoy the pew pew for what it is.  I know that's tough if you get in a bad streak.  I'm no pro, but feel free to add me in-game.  I'm happy to help keep your tail clear to give you a chance to play more with less respawn screen.  Also, feel free to PM if you have specific questions.  I'm newly returned after a long break and re-learning myself, but I'm happy to share whatever I've figured out so far.

Oh, and red planes are enemy players, enemy "player bots" and enemy defense bots.  White planes are neutral zone defense bots.  They're hostile and killing them scores points towards capturing that zone.  Killing players or "player bots" earns more capture points than defense bots.  I say "player bots" in reference to "players" that are controlled by ai pilots.

Good luck, good hunting. :honoring:

All the Important Thread Links (go here for answers!) Might be outdated!

All-in-one thread with 2.0 related guide links.

The below was said to me (Mercsn), from a concerned player:

Edited, on 12 March - 2:01PM , said:

and PS...play more, forum less.  Your opinion might be more credible.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users