• Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

BrushWolf #41 Posted 21 November 2017 - 03:40 PM

Major

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 52 battles
  • [GWG] GWG

View PostHazeGrayUnderway, on 21 November 2017 - 12:54 AM, said:

We don't even have the players to do Full Player Rosters.  I don't like the idea of sitting in the queue for 5 minutes to only get a 2 vs 2 fight.  The bots are stupid, but the sitting in queue for a long time for low population teams is horrid.

We can already see low populations ingame.  Tonight with primetime game hours, the best I saw tonight was 7 per team.

Lord help you if you are not playing on primetime.  There are many times where I am the only player for my team and it's the same for the red team, 1 player.

I seriously doubt the current WoWP population can support Full Team Rosters with meaningful player numbers.

If the MM would only make two tier matches like in your screen shot when the population would support it and make three tier matches at other times that alone would increase the number of humans per match. However, they have the MM so FUBAR'd that they would have to rewrite it from scratch dumping most if not all of the factors they have added over the years that make for fewer people per match for it to work right.

Edit: Since you were not naming & shaming, you were only trying to show the number of humans, you didn't have to blot out the names.

Edited by BrushWolf, 21 November 2017 - 03:42 PM.

I used to have a handle on life until it broke off.

“The church is near but the road is icy, the tavern is far away but I will walk carefully”

Russian Proverb

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users