Are the Daily Missions actually Daily?

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

SakuyaSama7 #1 Posted 07 November 2017 - 04:32 AM

Airman Basic

• 55 battles
The ones that have multiple tiers and can be rerolled one per day, I'm assuming they stay there until you reroll or finish them, right? If they are daily, then it would be near-impossible to finish some of the cumulative ones without playing the entire day.

ArrowZ_ #2 Posted 07 November 2017 - 06:00 AM

First Lieutenant

• Open Beta Tester
  • 10 battles

From my experience before 2.0, I think your current unfinished missions doesn't reset when the daily server reset hits (3 or 4am EST daily). Could be wrong but confirmation would be great. But the ones that you don't touch at 0% gets resetted I think. Never really payed much attention on them. You'll find the less you focus on those daily missions, the more you'll actually complete just by playing the game's objectives.

Once you have your T8s, the difficulty decreases greatly with those daily missions. Just have to beat the grind really. If you're just starting out 2.0, grab a MRF line and get one to tier 8 - main reason for this is you can do mostly all the mission requirements - from destroying a certain amount of GTs, air kills (not sure if conquest cap objectives are added into the missions) but a Multi role plane can do what a GA or a LF can't outside of their roles. Otherwise it's just a matter of time spent into the game to reach higher tiers.

The early grind is the worst for sure and is LONG. Don't kid yourself if you're only here for the short haul. Alot of us pre 2.0 played 1000's, 10000's onwards just to get our first few t10s. Some are quicker than others. But the progression varies from person to person. With the new inflated 2.0 economy that game time to reach higher tiers should be much easier now.

Edited by ArrowZ_, 07 November 2017 - 06:37 AM.

That Ozi Client Side Lagger

Pogo68 #3 Posted 07 November 2017 - 06:35 AM

Second Lieutenant

• 302 battles
  • [-BFS-] -BFS-

View PostArrowZ_, on 06 November 2017 - 10:00 PM, said:

From my experience before 2.0, I think your current unfinished missions doesn't reset when the daily server reset hits (3 or 4am EST daily). Could be wrong but confirmation would be great. But the ones that you don't touch at 0% gets resetted I think. Never really payed much attention on them. You'll find the less you focus on those daily missions, the more you'll actually complete just by playing the game's objectives.

Don't know about the 0% resetting,

I currently have Master of Aerobatics at 0% in all 3 stages and it's been there since 11/03.

Edited by Pogo68, 07 November 2017 - 06:36 AM.

DICTA BOELCKE for WoWP
    1. Try to secure the upper hand before attacking.
    2. Always continue with an attack you have begun
    3. Open fire only at close range, and then only when the opponent is squarely in your sights
    4. You should always try to keep your eye on your opponent, and never let yourself be deceived by ruses
    5. In any type of attack, it is essential to assail your opponent from behind
    6. If your opponent dives on you, do not try run away from his attack, but fly to meet it
    7. When over the enemy's lines, always remember your own line of retreat
    8. It is better to attack in groups of four or six. Avoid two aircraft attacking the same opponent

StoptheViolins #4 Posted 07 November 2017 - 01:56 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 621 battles
The completed missions auto reset but the incomplete missions hang around.

amade #5 Posted 07 November 2017 - 02:38 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Alpha tester
  • 452 battles

View PostStoptheViolins, on 07 November 2017 - 09:56 PM, said:

The completed missions auto reset but the incomplete missions hang around.

This is what I've observed as well, and confirmed again today during the roll over time. I had 3 missions in various stages of progress and none of them was replaced despite being over a day old.

I also observed that missions that have no progress at all get replaced as well.

Edited by amade, 07 November 2017 - 02:39 PM.

SakuyaSama7 #6 Posted 07 November 2017 - 04:47 PM

Airman Basic

• 55 battles
Just confirming that any of the missions with zero progress will auto-reset. My daily yesterday was get 6000 combat points while capping in a single game. Now it's just get top 5 defense aircraft kills while winning. The rest of them which I have progress for are still there. Also, I've noticed that at least one of the missions (in a full reset) will always have a single-game condition.

Edited by SakuyaSama7, 07 November 2017 - 04:47 PM.

GhostPrime #7 Posted 08 November 2017 - 12:27 AM

Community Coordinator

• Administrator
  • 19 battles
  • [WGA-B] WGA-B
Since there are a set number of them some of the skipped or not completed ones may come around again. 

Please read the WOWP Game and Forum rules.
Forum Rules - Game Rules - EULA - TOS
Find us on Facebook!

HazeGrayUnderway #8 Posted 08 November 2017 - 02:34 AM

Master Sergeant

• 742 battles
It's kind of screwed up that we have to have planes in tiers that some of us do not have if we wish to complete this.  Token collection is severely hampered by this.

Destroyer_Suzukaze #9 Posted 08 November 2017 - 02:51 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 277 battles

View PostGhostPrime, on 07 November 2017 - 04:27 PM, said:

Since there are a set number of them some of the skipped or not completed ones may come around again. 

I hope those reset. I cannot complete a mission as I am only up to tier 5

2RAR #10 Posted 13 November 2017 - 10:31 AM

Airman Basic

• 191 battles
I have found incompleted missions have also reset on me. Ones that i had been working on for over 14 days or so. I noticed because they were ones I really wanted to finish and they reset on me. I wish i knew how to find out the time I had left on incomplete missions.

MAJ_Radmo #11 Posted 14 November 2017 - 04:56 AM

Master Sergeant

• 552 battles
  • [335TH] 335TH
Completing missions and getting tokens is almost impossible because of the way that the missions are set up...this needs to change ! .... If world of warplanes wants an example of how to run a good game check world of warships ! But then again this means that one would have to have a little common sense ! And according to earning tokens they made this virtually almost impossible ! World of warplanes What were you thinking ! This is not going to attract new customers ! I'm not going sit in the room back here for five hours and try to win four tokens it's absolutely insane.... hello is anybody out there did your common sense go out the window ! Again developers of world of warplanes check out world of warships follow that example ! Can you hear me anybody out there !! We been trying to tell you how to make a good online game here for the last four years but you're not taking our advice ! When people find out that this is a dead-end game they're going to stop playing it ! Sincerely yours ....

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users