10 replies to this topic

El_Mulo #1 Posted 05 November 2017 - 03:49 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 2843 battles

I got 3 missions related to Command Centers at the same time:

1. Kill 40 planes 
2. Earn 40000 combat points
3. Kill 6 Bombers of a Bomber's Flight

In higher and medium tiers there is no problem to accomplish that but in lower Tiers (1-4)  you only get Command Center in Tiers 3-4  and are a little rare ( of 30 battles it happens to appear in only 5)
Please do not be so specific in the making of the objetives.  You may put something like :  Command Center and Mining Plant or Military Base.

Hard missions?  No problem will try harder
Impossible missions= Frustation= decreasing population

Thanks.

Edited by El_Mulo, 05 November 2017 - 04:15 AM.

What we say to death?

pyantoryng #2 Posted 05 November 2017 - 06:59 AM

Major

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 881 battles

In fact, there are only 3 maps (and all of them are in the same main map: Archipelago) out of the 15 or so in the low tier bracket that has command center at all. You need to get uptiered in 4 for the best chance of some. Seriously though, can't they just get some Gothas in the mix for the interwar tiers? Get more maps with command centers, or can there be maps with sectors randomized?

Killing 40 planes...probably best to downtier really low and you will get to mow lots of planes...unless it's over one sector...

40k combat points is iffy due to how it seems that the count in battle and the one for mission purpose is separate leading to what you get not translating into the mission progress. With sector limitation it's even slower.

I'd add 2 rocket/bomb air kill in 1 battle mission and EXP missions (25k base at all counts ; 20k base counting only on win, both with planes limitations) to frustrating missions as well. In low tier there are few planes with ordnance effective enough to pull the former off (and only USSR planes having rockets) , and the latter, due to the low EXP output of the tier range, is excessive. Remember that 25k is barely enough to get a single module at T8, while that number will cover the entire T4 to T5 grind or most of it. Without the Airbase trick the latter will need to be toned down significantly.

WoWP makes a great jousting game...especially with the 262 and people busy in furballs...
I am deaf, silent, and fly with unrealistic controls. Do not count on me to carry - my back's already broken from overweight.

cobra_marksman #3 Posted 05 November 2017 - 02:06 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 1435 battles
  • [R-A-W] R-A-W

They also give players specific missions, which also require you to Win or they don't count. The problem is when your teammates are flying specific mission that don't require a win. they ignore winning & just try to accomplish Their requirements. So all your time is wasted, & this seems to go on all the time. Take the dam required Win off of those missions,if your going to Mix & pool us into flying those Required missions.

Edited by cobra_marksman, 05 November 2017 - 02:20 PM.

Knight__of__Sky #4 Posted 05 November 2017 - 05:17 PM

Master Sergeant

• 277 battles
Some missions give high reqiurements. They are  more like weekly missions not daily  missions

El_Mulo #5 Posted 05 November 2017 - 05:22 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 2843 battles

View Postpyantoryng, on 05 November 2017 - 06:59 AM, said:

Killing 40 planes...probably best to downtier really low and you will get to mow lots of planes...unless it's over one sector...

40k combat points is iffy due to how it seems that the count in battle and the one for mission purpose is separate leading to what you get not translating into the mission progress. With sector limitation it's even slower.

Both missions are while capturing ordefending the Command Center.  :(

Have to add that of those 5 missions with Command  Center in 3 of they the enemy team didn t take the Command Center at all so there were no enemy bombers to shoot down.... So wicked.

I'd put this once some post ago:

WG:  "the simple things warrantee the success"

Edited by El_Mulo, 05 November 2017 - 05:22 PM.

What we say to death?

pyantoryng #6 Posted 05 November 2017 - 05:29 PM

Major

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 881 battles

Missions seem to have luck factor tacked onto them for no good reason...what does this reminds me of?

Spoiler

WoWP makes a great jousting game...especially with the 262 and people busy in furballs...
I am deaf, silent, and fly with unrealistic controls. Do not count on me to carry - my back's already broken from overweight.

El_Mulo #7 Posted 06 November 2017 - 01:37 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 2843 battles
Another day spent in trying to advance in a non reachable mission.
What we say to death?

El_Mulo #8 Posted 06 November 2017 - 01:41 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 2843 battles

View Postpyantoryng, on 05 November 2017 - 06:59 AM, said:

Seriously though, can't they just get some Gothas in the mix for the interwar tiers? Get more maps with command centers, or can there be maps with sectors randomized?

Could be Handley Pages or Potez or Tupolevs!!!!

What we say to death?

pyantoryng #9 Posted 06 November 2017 - 08:43 PM

Major

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 881 battles

Funny...when I don't need command center, I keep getting maps with them in both LBSh and 110C-6...

Since when did WG incorporated desire sensor into MM? :bajan:

94EXPOS #10 Posted 10 January 2018 - 09:16 PM

Master Sergeant

• 664 battles
  • [R-A-W] R-A-W

Yeah usual Wargaming garbage. Lets make tokens much more difficult to obtain and in many cases the missions for tier 1-4 are IMPOSSIBLE as there are no maps with command centers or plants at those tiers. Wargaming sure knows how to keep their customer base satisfied......NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!

2.0 is a disaster and worst decision they could have made to continue killing the game with zero respect for the veteran players.

The upper level decision makers at Wargaming are totally clueless and dont give a damn about their customers. The comments in Beta testing for 2.0 in forums were 90-95% negative. Did they care? Of course not.

LMG #11 Posted 10 January 2018 - 10:49 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• 774 battles

View Post94EXPOS, on 10 January 2018 - 04:16 PM, said:

Yeah usual Wargaming garbage. Lets make tokens much more difficult to obtain and in many cases the missions for tier 1-4 are IMPOSSIBLE as there are no maps with command centers or plants at those tiers. Wargaming sure knows how to keep their customer base satisfied......NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!

2.0 is a disaster and worst decision they could have made to continue killing the game with zero respect for the veteran players.

The upper level decision makers at Wargaming are totally clueless and dont give a damn about their customers. The comments in Beta testing for 2.0 in forums were 90-95% negative. Did they care? Of course not.

Tier 4 does see both Command Centers and Mining Plants on very specific map layouts. Tier 3 can also see them when paired with tier 4. That said, I do think the requirements should scale down based on tiers (for example, something like capture 1 Command Center at tier 1-4, 2 at tier 5-7 and 3 at tier 8-10).

Edited by LMG, 10 January 2018 - 10:49 PM.

This is my IL-2 (t). There are many like it, but this one is mine. :child:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users