That's it! Uninstalling WoWP now that Bomber Campaign has completed.

humor

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

PhotoNinja101 #1 Posted 03 November 2017 - 09:58 PM

Airman Basic

• 537 battles

Now that the campaign for bomber parts has completed I am uninstalling WoWP from my work computer. It has been an annoyingly long grind with the constant distractions of people asking about their missing red staplers, and the inconsistency of submitted TPS reports. Why can't others not understand that I need to focus my attention on capturing or defending sectors, these daily missions aren't going to complete themselves. Just because I am at my desk hammering on the W key, while mashing the left-mouse button, swearing into a head-set doesn't mean you should interrupt me. Gah!

As such I will only play at home now.

In the final week of the bomber campaign I have noticed an uptick in people adding me as a contact, especially when I was playing at Tier VIII; so I am going to lay it out here now; I will be playing WoWP on Wednesdays from 21:00 - 23:00 PST (UTC -8); with Tier I - VII between 21:00 - 22:00; and Tier VIII+ from 22:00 - 23:00; so if you are looking for someone to flight with/against that is when I will be playing.

On Monday, Tuesday, & Thursday if I am able to play, then it will be between 22:00 - 23:00 (UTC -8), and will be focused on trying to complete daily missions.

Wednesdays is my dedicated WoWP day, with the first hour of play focused on grinding towards Tier X; the second hour is dedicated to only Tier VIII+ (currently locked at Tier VIII).

At the time of posting my stats are: WR is below 50%; my Tier VIII play is off of the premiums (J8M, ME109 TL, IL-10M); and my highest non-premium as of today is a Tier VI fighter; So anything above Tier VIII+ will be further in the future.

https://worldofwarpl...-PhotoNinja101/

Edited by PhotoNinja101, 03 November 2017 - 10:05 PM.

Also tagged with humor

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users