Auto clan affiliation

WoT clan

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

AussieBob #1 Posted 01 November 2017 - 06:35 AM

Airman Basic

• 115 battles
  • [1AR-R] 1AR-R

I have an old, barely used WoT account on NA, which is affiliated with a clan that is no longer active.

When I installed WoWp on my computer, it automatically affiliated me with my old WoT clan.

I know it has to do with logging in using the same email address, but it didn't happen with my NA WoWs game!

MARS_REVENANT #2 Posted 01 November 2017 - 06:43 AM

Colonel

• Community Ace
  • 2985 battles

View PostAussieBob, on 01 November 2017 - 01:35 AM, said:

I have an old, barely used WoT account on NA, which is affiliated with a clan that is no longer active.

When I installed WoWp on my computer, it automatically affiliated me with my old WoT clan.

I know it has to do with logging in using the same email address, but it didn't happen with my NA WoWs game!

The separated the clans, if you were part of the WOT clan during the separation, they created the same clan in WOWP with all the members included.  You just need to leave it in WOWP CLan Portal if you don't want the tags.

1.9.x Forum Stats: Colonel; Member; 34638 battles; 7,526 message_img.pngMember since: 11-03-2014

I never lose; either I win or I learn.

TWITCH  |  YOUTUBE  |  FACEBOOK  |  TWITTER

AussieBob #3 Posted 01 November 2017 - 09:03 AM

Airman Basic

• 115 battles
  • [1AR-R] 1AR-R

The clan is still there in WoT, only a few members, and it still comes up when I am in my NA WoT game.

Don't get me wrong, I don't mind being part of my old clan in WoT and WoWp.  It gives me a small sense of belonging and holding on to an old logo is good too.

Just don't understand why it didn't do it for WoWs, which is attached to the same email address in the joint account for all three games.

BrushWolf #4 Posted 01 November 2017 - 03:31 PM

Major

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 61 battles
  • [GWG] GWG

View PostAussieBob, on 01 November 2017 - 04:03 AM, said:

The clan is still there in WoT, only a few members, and it still comes up when I am in my NA WoT game.

Don't get me wrong, I don't mind being part of my old clan in WoT and WoWp.  It gives me a small sense of belonging and holding on to an old logo is good too.

Just don't understand why it didn't do it for WoWs, which is attached to the same email address in the joint account for all three games.

As Mars said, it is a separate clan with the same name. Simply leave the WoWP one which will have no impact on the WoT clan.

I used to have a handle on life until it broke off.

“The church is near but the road is icy, the tavern is far away but I will walk carefully”

Russian Proverb

OtterWolf #5 Posted 01 November 2017 - 04:30 PM

Senior Airman

• 143 battles
  • [GWG] GWG

View PostAussieBob, on 01 November 2017 - 03:03 AM, said:

The WOWS clans are not unified yet.

Edited by OtterWolf, 01 November 2017 - 04:30 PM.

BrushWolf #6 Posted 01 November 2017 - 05:56 PM

Major

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 61 battles
  • [GWG] GWG

View PostAussieBob, on 01 November 2017 - 04:03 AM, said:

View PostOtterWolf, on 01 November 2017 - 11:30 AM, said:

The WOWS clans are not unified yet.

The WoWS clans never were unified with WoT like the WoWP clans were.

I used to have a handle on life until it broke off.

“The church is near but the road is icy, the tavern is far away but I will walk carefully”

Russian Proverb

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users