That Ozi Client Side Lagger

WOWP 2.0 Videos Playlist

trikke #22 Posted 07 January 2018 - 02:59 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 2038 battles
  • [R-A-W] R-A-W

brother, i never noticed it at all!

until somebody said something and now that's all i hear

still and always will be the best video commentary/history/flight school on the internet about wowp, Magus!

Edited by trikke, 07 January 2018 - 03:37 PM.

Spittoon says #smarterpilotswinmore

MagusGerhardt #23 Posted 07 January 2018 - 07:23 PM

Horten Test Pilot

• -Community Ace-
  • 485 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS

View PostArrowZ_, on 05 January 2018 - 08:15 PM, said:

That has got to be one of the funniest posts I have read today :teethhappy:

Dw magus. It's not easy being an appealing & entertaining content creator. I think you're by far one of the best youtubers for wowp in this game's circle (from RU to NA). I agree with him that the delivery in speech and the skill to provide a well spoken commentary without coincidently making it long winded, is not as well presented in these videos. But I still appreciate the content within them and the amount of information given. Keep at it mate. You're doing better than most imo.

View PostCamuMahubah, on 05 January 2018 - 08:28 PM, said:

Well I do enjoy Magus vids.  I usually play the new ones in the background while I'm cooking dinner or whatever.  The fact that Magus gives a history lesson alongside game play is brilliant and addictive for an ADHD type like myself.  

I listen to Twitch players and YouTubers and  I would Magus is among the most polished.  

I would say Magus TC/VLiM is on the lower scale.  Coming at a .33.

Very acceptable and the Warplanes Scientific Institute has also reviewed his teeth clicks divided by video length in minutes and has decided it is in the normal broadcast range.

15 out of 21 dentists also recommend a more sugary grape drink to prevent tooth click and encourage cavities so they can pay off their new Tesla electric automobiles.

View Posttrikke, on 07 January 2018 - 07:59 AM, said:

brother, i never noticed it at all!

until somebody said something and now that's all i hear

still and always will be the best video commentary/history/flight school on the internet about wowp, Magus!

You guys are all awesome; we all have to laugh at ourselves every now and then, and I've been laughing at myself plenty over this.  :teethhappy:

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." Thomas Jefferson to William Stephens Smith, Paris, 13 Nov. 1787

Also tagged with P-38F, Guide, Review, Video, Flight

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users