Best Bang For Buck Premium

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

StoptheViolins #21 Posted 09 November 2017 - 11:15 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 621 battles

I have all currently for sale except the bomber.  The two I seem to do the best in are the 109TL and Lag-11.  The XP-58 is decent, too but takes patience to play.  

If you are not set on a T8 the XP-77 the 8th fastest plane in T1-8 and is friendly to play.  The Meteor is rather comfy as well.

It seems canon have gotten a tad better in 2.0.1 or maybe I have....

comtedumas #22 Posted 10 November 2017 - 03:31 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 1122 battles
  • [NIN-] NIN-

View PostCamuMahubah, on 29 October 2017 - 01:59 AM, said:

My bday coming up.  I'm slowly playing this game more than WoT and I'm always credit poor.  So please tell me your most valued Premium.  Specifically what about it you like and dislike.  Tons of threads on this but they are all old and I want 2.0ish answers please.

I just learned Premiums don't train crews like in WoT so...I guess nation or type is not such a choosing factor.

I'm looking for a plane that I can play long hours in to finance equipment and ammo for my hangar.

I think I want a fighter.  One that is noob friendly yet will allow me to enjoy the game as I progress.

And if I missed a valuable thread I would appreciate a link. 

Thank you for your time!

get that free P-39 from Alienware first.  Then get that free Russian plane for the 4th anniversary this weekend second.  Then wait until thanksgiving/Black Friday sales to see what deals are offered.  For Germany they say that Spitfire V DB is a good plane to buy at $19.  IL-2 (mod) is a proven moneymaker at T5 although it’s a ground attack and not a fighter.  
Heard on the forum.  "1.9 was a hardcore air combat sim.  And it had a lead indicator"  HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

comtedumas #23 Posted 10 November 2017 - 03:32 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 1122 battles
  • [NIN-] NIN-

View PostDestroyer_Suzukaze, on 29 October 2017 - 03:37 AM, said:

For the best bang for the buck, go to Corsair or MMOBomb - they are both giving away codes for the same bundle, the Light/Medium/Heavy pack, 3 t5 planes for free. That's the best cost savings right now

I think the Corsair offer is over, don’t know about the other one.  
Heard on the forum.  "1.9 was a hardcore air combat sim.  And it had a lead indicator"  HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

StoptheViolins #24 Posted 10 November 2017 - 03:58 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 621 battles

I also managed to win a He 100 D from a give away on another site.

Of course, you can do the bday missions... took me about 20... been getting good teams...

CamuMahubah #25 Posted 11 November 2017 - 12:20 AM

Master Sergeant

• 226 battles

View Postcomtedumas, on 10 November 2017 - 03:31 PM, said:

get that free P-39 from Alienware first.  Then get that free Russian plane for the 4th anniversary this weekend second.  Then wait until thanksgiving/Black Friday sales to see what deals are offered.  For Germany they say that Spitfire V DB is a good plane to buy at $19.  IL-2 (mod) is a proven moneymaker at T5 although it’s a ground attack and not a fighter.  

I got the Airacobra and the Bonitacobra and the NE 100 and Il 2 mod all free.  And the bday plane today.

4 Premiums for free.  Didn't spend a dime.  So I still got my bday money for the sales coming up.

Last year I got a year of Premium for 50 bucks.  Prolly gonna do that again because it carries over to WoT.

Need to play some WoWS too.  Never played that game.

Edit: Actually got 5 planes free.

Edited by CamuMahubah, 11 November 2017 - 12:21 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users