I swear I earn more XP when I bug out prior to battle end

life happens AWOL AFK

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Bobby_Tables #1 Posted 23 October 2017 - 02:31 AM

Second Lieutenant

• 9013 battles
  • [-DOW-] -DOW-

Several games today I have had life interrupt me mid-game.  It was a rainy day so I kept the game up but had to do things from time to time.  

Today, if I had to go AFK mid-battle, when I come back, more often than not it's to a Victory.  In 98.25% of the cases I stick to the battle until the very end.  When I do go AFK for issues that require me to, it seems like my XP earned is a little bit more than the XP I earn if I stick through to the bitter end.

Maybe it was just today.  I dunno.  But strange if there is an unintentional built-in incentive to go AFK.

Or... I could just stink and the team is better off without me.  :(  

Ace_BOTlistic_Cosmo #2 Posted 23 October 2017 - 03:10 AM

Major

• 1429 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

View PostBobby_Tables, on 22 October 2017 - 09:31 PM, said:

Several games today I have had life interrupt me mid-game.  It was a rainy day so I kept the game up but had to do things from time to time.  

Today, if I had to go AFK mid-battle, when I come back, more often than not it's to a Victory.  In 98.25% of the cases I stick to the battle until the very end.  When I do go AFK for issues that require me to, it seems like my XP earned is a little bit more than the XP I earn if I stick through to the bitter end.

Maybe it was just today.  I dunno.  But strange if there is an unintentional built-in incentive to go AFK.

Or... I could just stink and the team is better off without me.  :(  

or... option three... rng coinflip

it's in the design... same as it ever was

if the pilot's good, see, I mean, if he's really..sharp, he can barrel that baby in so low [he spreads his arms like wings and laughs],

you oughtta see it sometime, it's a sight. A big plane like a '52. VRROOM! There's jet exhaust, fryin' chickens in the barnyard.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users