Looking for a clan

Clan new player

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

SteelDragon7777 #1 Posted 15 October 2017 - 03:14 AM

Airman Basic

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 203 battles
So... its been a long long time since i last played this game, I think the last time i played was just after release, never could get into it so i stopped playing. But, out of the blue i decided to start playing again and WOW! The game feels SOOOO much better, it no longer feels like im pulling a plane with a string. That and the ai in the capture points feel like a nice change in pace. I think my favorite match that i had so far was when i realized most of the enemy were going for an air strip and i was able to kill them all (with the help of the ai) twice, the second time was a little easier because i had more help from my teem but still, I HELD THE LINE! LOL at the end of that match i had 16 kills. It was like a tier 3 or 4 but still! that was a fun match! How ever as i work my way up to tier 7 im finding that having someone on my 6 or someone to cover can be the defiance between winning and losing. that and i figured i could use some more training on how to play certain planes. the f4f is kind of a hard plane to master :/

Any ways enough ranting. is anyone looking for a "new" player. 

gerr22 #2 Posted 15 October 2017 - 03:31 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 1729 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G
you are welcome to try us 17 th squadron south africa

SteelDragon7777 #3 Posted 15 October 2017 - 03:45 AM

Airman Basic

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 203 battles

View Postgerr22, on 15 October 2017 - 03:31 AM, said:

you are welcome to try us 17 th squadron south africa

O sorry i forgot to mention that im in the NA servers. Sorry but im not shore if how bad the ping would be :/ but thank you for the invitation! ^^  

Also tagged with Clan, new player

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users