Control question

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

CareerKnight #1 Posted 14 October 2017 - 09:13 PM

Master Sergeant

• Alpha tester
  • 78 battles
So I'm coming back to give 2.0 a try (I left back when they randomly took my gamepad control scheme and broke it so that I was now telling the camera where to go and the plane figuring it out from there instead of just flying the plane) and I'm trying to setup a control scheme but I'm running into some problems. With gamepad I can get the controls pretty good except that the camera isn't locked to the aircraft when I roll which is throwing me off. With the joystick configure I don't have this problem but I can't bind my gamepads second stick (3 and 4 axis) to anything (when I briefly came back awhile ago I used joystick setting and xpadder to get my old scheme back and I could bind the second stick no problem). Does anyone know any workarounds for either of these problems (besides using xpadder to bind the second stick to buttons)?

Pogo68 #2 Posted 14 October 2017 - 09:20 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 1649 battles
  • [-BFS-] -BFS-

Having issues with the wheel controls on my Saitke 52 throttle quadrant.

They don't register at all.

Nor do 2 of the 3 buttons on the same controller.

It's not controller issue, the program does not see the input from them at all.

The rollers/wheels should show up as a control axis, it doesn't.

Edited by Pogo68, 14 October 2017 - 09:20 PM.

DICTA BOELCKE for WoWP
    1. Try to secure the upper hand before attacking.
    2. Always continue with an attack you have begun
    3. Open fire only at close range, and then only when the opponent is squarely in your sights
    4. You should always try to keep your eye on your opponent, and never let yourself be deceived by ruses
    5. In any type of attack, it is essential to assail your opponent from behind
    6. If your opponent dives on you, do not try run away from his attack, but fly to meet it
    7. When over the enemy's lines, always remember your own line of retreat
    8. It is better to attack in groups of four or six. Avoid two aircraft attacking the same opponent

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users