“2.0” is good and I have thoughts

• Please log in to reply
63 replies to this topic

__ThisMachine__ #61 Posted 16 November 2017 - 07:50 PM

Senior Airman

• 8 battles

also,  isnt the statement " '2.0' is good and i have thoughts" an oxymoron? its not a paradox, because that would imply the seemingly obvious contradiction could be reconciled to serve some illustrative function. although now that i look at what i just typed, maybe it is a paradox as well. maybe it is.

some of you get it, some of you.

Bubba_Zanetti #62 Posted 16 November 2017 - 08:00 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 399 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS

View PostS4pp3REffecT, on 16 November 2017 - 02:10 PM, said:

WoT gold ammo can be bought with creds and 99% only provides better better or different penetration. They don't give you uber fire chance/crit chance.

Players do it too specially under T7.

Have tried the stat sites, I didn't play 1.x

For a while now, yes.  But not when I started.  And when they changed to credits for purchase, everyone and their mother seemed to use them.  I try to avoid it when playing, but some tanks just seemed to benefit/need it depending on tier spread.  However it played/plays over in tanks, it just isn't the same here.  

Gold rounds are a waste with universal available and not much benefit in the scheme of things..that's my summary opinion, and most of the veteran players as I understand it would agree.  Search how many gold bad/p2w posts exist if you have your doubts.

Edited by Bubba_Zanetti, 16 November 2017 - 08:11 PM.

S4pp3REffecT #63 Posted 16 November 2017 - 08:16 PM

Senior Airman

• 283 battles
  • [151RW] 151RW

View PostBubba_Zanetti, on 17 November 2017 - 06:00 AM, said:

For a while now, yes.  But not when I started.  And when they changed to credits for purchase, everyone and their mother seemed to use them.  I try to avoid it when playing, but some tanks just seemed to benefit/need it depending on tier spread.  However it played/plays over in tanks, it just isn't the same here.  

Gold rounds are a waste with universal available and not much benefit in the scheme of things..that's my summary opinion, and most of the veteran players as I understand it would agree.  Search how many gold bad/p2w posts exist if you have your doubts.

I have and I still think it should be removed, it's still a pay-to-win mechanic.

Meh, I still enjoy the game...

Bubba_Zanetti #64 Posted 16 November 2017 - 08:23 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 399 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS

View PostS4pp3REffecT, on 16 November 2017 - 03:16 PM, said:

I have and I still think it should be removed, it's still a pay-to-win mechanic.

Meh, I still enjoy the game...

It's more like a "pay-to-wg-suckah-git-gud-before-wasting-$"

6 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 6 guests, 0 anonymous users