You folks in Russia

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Sinton #1 Posted 14 October 2017 - 11:16 AM

Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 30 battles

You folks in Russia are smart and hardworking.  I have long admired the WG franchise for it's games of beauty, historical relevance and all round fun...but  You folks in Russia have stepped in it.  This 2.0 update had serious problems in test as evidenced in the forums.  The way that 2.0 has been rammed through is so much worse than the roll out of Graf Zeppelin in WoWs ( and that was really bad) makes me cringe a bit. 

That would be alright if you had composed something great, something wonderful.  You have not.

This is becoming a civil war, a war with the people you want to woo as they have money that you want.

I am one.  Not special, very mediocre (just look at my stats, i suck).  I'm like everyone else; therefore' there are others like me. I'm really not happy with the change (that is not the first time with WG and myself) or how this god-awful excuse of an update is rolled out like crazy Joe Stalin is at the wheel.

You folks in Russia stepped in it.

I have and make a good living and I would love to give you some money in exchange for compelling fun.

Fix it please.

pyantoryng #2 Posted 14 October 2017 - 11:38 AM

Colonel

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 2449 battles
GZ is just one ship at two tiers (where ships can take care of themselves)...we're talking about an entire game fundamentally changing here.

WoWP makes a great jousting game...especially with the 262 and people busy in furballs...
I am deaf, silent, and fly with unrealistic controls. Do not count on me to carry - my back's already broken from overweight.

Sinton #3 Posted 14 October 2017 - 12:00 PM

Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 30 battles

View Postpyantoryng, on 14 October 2017 - 06:38 AM, said:

GZ is just one ship at two tiers (where ships can take care of themselves)...we're talking about an entire game fundamentally changing here.

Like I said this is so much worse then GZ!  I had such high hopes for bombers. I liked the idea of opening missions to 'build' bombers that would be coveted months from now when new players arrived.  Then I flew...or didn't.

Controls are horrible and not refine able. Visual aspect is terrible as it is way to close for making moves around intermediate airspace and the camera is now controlled by some drunk technician...I get vertigo trying to keep up from down without any meaningful cockpit instruments.  Broken. Folks in Russia....oh they stepped in it Big Time (Cue in a very loud frustrated George Costanza).

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users