PLEASE GO BACK TO 1.9 !!!!!

• Please log in to reply
61 replies to this topic

pyantoryng #61 Posted 24 October 2017 - 03:50 PM

Major

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 939 battles

View PostStoptheViolins, on 24 October 2017 - 07:08 AM, said:

I am surprised not a single salty seal clubber has complained about the inability to one shot planes via a pilot kill. That was a thing the last solid time I played pre 2.0. It also was a job made easier via joystick. Just take an enemy head on and aim a hair higher in your center mounted gun plane for an easy kill.

I am also surprised that no SSC has complained about no longer getting killed when they ram a friendly. Now it takes about 15% if each other's health.

No one has suggested setting all airbases to plane select but not allowing players to pick the planes that were destroyed in battle? I am assuming SSC members would squeegee off a few alligator tears to offer suggestions to make what we have better going forward as it's obvious that we won't be going back.

A long time has passed...a very long time. The wing-clipping and similar kind critical has been removed and so is the ram that allowed a 1hp plane to kill a full health one. No one complained about those all these years, so why should they?

...and suggestions have fallen on deaf (and blocked up) ears for all these years too, those people just got tired.

WoWP makes a great jousting game...especially with the 262 and people busy in furballs...
I am deaf, silent, and fly with unrealistic controls. Do not count on me to carry - my back's already broken from overweight.

Plathor #62 Posted 28 October 2017 - 12:09 PM

Airman Basic

• 466 battles

View PostStoptheViolins, on 24 October 2017 - 07:08 AM, said:

Same salty people... Anyways I do agree planes really don't feel different from one another if their stats are only 5% different. I really don't feel the difference until 15%-20% stat difference. So yeah, give me a solid difference feel at 5%.

I am surprised not a single salty seal clubber has complained about the inability to one shot planes via a pilot kill. That was a thing the last solid time I played pre 2.0. It also was a job made easier via joystick. Just take an enemy head on and aim a hair higher in your center mounted gun plane for an easy kill.

I am also surprised that no SSC has complained about no longer getting killed when they ram a friendly. Now it takes about 15% if each other's health.

No one has suggested setting all airbases to plane select but not allowing players to pick the planes that were destroyed in battle? I am assuming SSC members would squeegee off a few alligator tears to offer suggestions to make what we have better going forward as it's obvious that we won't be going back.

LOL ---- Too funny and so true...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users