PLEASE GO BACK TO 1.9 !!!!!

• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

Plathor #41 Posted Yesterday, 05:20 PM

Airman Basic

• 580 battles

Being a beta tester from the start of WOWP, I can tell you 2.0 is a vast improvement over what had been implemented over the years. When WOWP first hit , it was fun and had immersion and you could play for hours and it would still be fun but some where along the line they did something to the flight controls and the game dynamics that made it not fun. I don't play this to be a flight simulator I play it to have fun shooting down planes and after the changes they made around 1.5 it made the game not fun. 

2.0 will hopefully bring the population back up to a decent level, but its you guys here whining and giving bad reviews of a game that has not really seen the light of day yet, you play one game and your an expert on 2.0?? I don't think so, but gaming is like life its always changing and to be honest and if you were honest with yourself you would say that 2.0 is a good change for WOWP and will likely bring more players back and new players in. Stop whining and learn to adapt. 

jack_wdw #42 Posted Yesterday, 05:59 PM

Master Sergeant

• 5846 battles
Don't be so salty man, never told i'm an expert on 2.0.
It just doesn't itch any more to fly that game.
Just asked the question why would someone prefer wowp over wt now?
No need to be so cocky.

Devilhunter50 #43 Posted Today, 04:09 AM

Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 4469 battles
I on the other hand believe the 2.0 could be the game of old if they add the old in to the new.  I take a wait and see option, But my way of ejecting this change by not playing or buying anything wowp offer.  With that said I play wows and wot  and wt when I want to have a little air combat. Hopefully they and a game mode from the old game.

mavfin87 #44 Posted Today, 04:23 AM

Master Sergeant

• 17 battles

View PostDevilhunter50, on 18 October 2017 - 04:09 AM, said:

I on the other hand believe the 2.0 could be the game of old if they add the old in to the new.  I take a wait and see option, But my way of ejecting this change by not playing or buying anything wowp offer.  With that said I play wows and wot  and wt when I want to have a little air combat. Hopefully they and a game mode from the old game.

What if it ended up like WoWS is with sort-of-random game modes.  Sometimes you get Domination, sometimes you get Standard, and once in a while you get Epicenter, for example.  Maybe in six months it could start working that way.  Variety is interesting.

(And no, I don't know how the other two modes would actually be implemented in WoWP, so don't ask me!)

Edited by mavfin87, Today, 04:23 AM.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users