Anyone else thinks this new version sucks?

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

Mind_Eraser #21 Posted 13 October 2017 - 09:18 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 29563 battles
  • [THIEF] THIEF

I'm still trying to figure out the mission here?

I don't know who I'm playing against. Who's on my team, how to see my alt radar, etc

I don't even know where to go.... LOL

I need some instructions on what the hell is going on

It's garbage but it's a free game and I could maybe play a game or two every now and then.

I was already bored with the other platform. Something had to change. Not this, but at least they tried

I give this a C-

ArrowZ_ #22 Posted 13 October 2017 - 09:35 PM

First Lieutenant

• Open Beta Tester
  • 9911 battles
You and the other 500+ posters in not just here but in EU aswell. Not sure the volume of hate in RU but I can imagine greater than the figure I posted. Ofcourse there's really no way of telling of those playing 2.0 right now ingame since well... THERES NO LONGER AN ONLINE COUNTER. Because that was useless information right WG? Waste of space I bet.

That Ozi Client Side Lagger

Sinton #23 Posted 13 October 2017 - 09:44 PM

Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 4510 battles

View PostHOORNBLOWER, on 13 October 2017 - 12:56 AM, said:

THIS IS AWFULL!!!! I was shocked to find such a cheap Mickey Mouse version of WOWP in this update. If this doesn't change I will have to leave.... after almost three years playing this game. This is like playing some child's telephone video game... absolutely disgusting ! I thought WOWP was better than this... sad to ruin such a fine game and pastime .

I only hope someone actually reads this post.

I loved this game in Beta and was super excited to see it born, but it has been going down hill with acceleration over the past few years.  I hope this very poor execution that is 2,0 will lead to some serious re-birth here because sans that I am finished.  GLTA.

JohnyBravo44 #24 Posted 13 October 2017 - 11:49 PM

Senior Airman

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 2208 battles
UNFUCK THIS GAME!

x_WARHOG_x #25 Posted 14 October 2017 - 12:55 AM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• 29916 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS

View PostMind_Eraser, on 13 October 2017 - 04:18 PM, said:

I don't know who I'm playing against. Who's on my team, how to see my alt radar, etc

It's garbage but it's a free game and I could maybe play a game or two every now and then.

I was already bored with the other platform. Something had to change. Not this, but at least they tried

I give this a C-

I agree Mind the way the game was it was at least limping along but at least it was fun to play this hot mess just sucks what they should have worked on instead of crap.0 was actual end game content and clan wars that would in my opinion have saved the game more than this crap.............

Edited by x_WARHOG_x, 14 October 2017 - 12:56 AM.

Sneaking up on your six.....................

Claudio67 #26 Posted 14 October 2017 - 01:05 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Open Beta Tester
  • 15721 battles

View PostArrowZ_, on 13 October 2017 - 06:35 PM, said:

... THERES NO LONGER AN ONLINE COUNTER. Because that was useless information right WG? Waste of space I bet.

Now in that space you have a nice cute golden bag to open the Premium store!!

wan_todak #27 Posted 14 October 2017 - 01:57 AM

Airman Basic

• 198 battles
I just played this game and WT...not yet the 2.0...tonight i will...

StoptheViolins #28 Posted 14 October 2017 - 04:09 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 163 battles
I think there are bugs - 8 blues, taking out the local air cover and a few taking out ground cover.  In swoops one red, kills the last air target and boom... red gets the cap... ????  Exploit or feature or bug?  I don't get what is going on in the game.  I mean really, 1/2 blue a few red come in and 2 seconds later all red with no circle shift.

BOA_Crash #29 Posted 14 October 2017 - 05:49 AM

Senior Airman

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 7129 battles
  • [B-O-A] B-O-A
They have tried to kill this game from about 4 or 5 months before release.  I belive the people with power are and have been payed by warthunder and have killed this supiorior game from the inside.  It has been fun brothers but will not play this pitifull [edited]wow this is the final nail I guess RIP the best flight sim for free I will miss you S!

Flight_Officer #30 Posted 14 October 2017 - 06:04 AM

Master Sergeant

• 8363 battles
  • [OWSS] OWSS

View PostComrade__Zero, on 13 October 2017 - 06:11 AM, said:

This doesn't feel like world of warplanes at all anymore. It feels cheap and glitzy, and I hate it! I am so disappointed... I feel like a thief has come into my computer and stolen one of my favorite games. It feels far less like a simulation and much more like a cheap arcade game. If they keep this format I don't think I'll be playing anymore. Not only does the game feel vastly different they have added some HORRIBLE features. Re-spawning for instance. What the hell? This isn't an mmo after all, and I was horrified when I escaped some AA (which is far too distracting and intense) only to discover that my plane was healing itself! There is no rush in playing this game now, no danger. It all feels very fake.

You hit the nail on the head!

2.0 is pure unadulterated garbage.

MelBrooks #31 Posted 14 October 2017 - 06:19 AM

Second Lieutenant

• 30354 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

View PostMind_Eraser, on 13 October 2017 - 04:18 PM, said:

I give this a C-

​I have to admit also the other platform was getting very stale, but did we have to do a full Monty Python " Now for something completely different " approach. I don't blame WG for trying to liven up the game, just their choice on who to do it. As Keith Jackson used to say in college football, " Oh boy, we got a FUMMBBLLEEEE!"

Edited by MelBrooks, 14 October 2017 - 06:21 AM.

Johnny_Wishbone #32 Posted 14 October 2017 - 07:52 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 2013 battles

View PostArrowZ_, on 13 October 2017 - 01:35 PM, said:

THERES NO LONGER AN ONLINE COUNTER.

Probably the only *good* idea in the entire damned update.

Stinger50 #33 Posted 14 October 2017 - 10:16 AM

Airman Basic

• 181 battles
2.0 is terrible. Don't dumb down the game. If it is worth playing, people will practice and work to get better. Don't be like World of Warcraft and dumb it down just so you can have everyone play. Real life air combat is hard, if it was easy, everybody would be a fighter pilot.

Edited by Stinger50, 14 October 2017 - 10:17 AM.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users