wowp 2.0

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

RAWRT #1 Posted 12 October 2017 - 07:41 PM

Airman Basic

• 1740 battles
what is this mess i was under the impression pre launch that conquest mode was going to be optional while the old play style still existed i played 2 "conquest" games and if this is what it's going to be ill just uninstall right now... this isn't the game i subscribed to. edit; i play a t8 heavy and prefer skill based games i should not be fighting next to t5's in a t8 and the new versions camera feels like im driving a stick 

Edited by RAWRT, 12 October 2017 - 08:21 PM.

lurpmaster #2 Posted 12 October 2017 - 09:19 PM

Master Sergeant

• 2263 battles

:facepalm: i AM DONE WITH IT!  2.0 really sucks .

cloudwhite #3 Posted 12 October 2017 - 09:46 PM

Airman Basic

• 33883 battles
  • [-DOW-] -DOW-
I know this is going on deaf ears but it needs to be said anyways. You do not listen to us and ignored comments on the beta test. This tell me that new version WoWP going to be forced down our throats weather we like or not. You have no respect for us, the people that buy premiums, silver, gold and planes. For this, the vast majority of clans and flyers will boycott this game if you do not back to old format. It was far from being perfect, but what we are use to and like much more this new dung. Please give us back our old game, but I suspect it not in your interest to do that. 

Cdn_Avro #4 Posted 12 October 2017 - 10:12 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 37754 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

I uninstalled today.  I could have had more fun playing tiddly winks.  I wouldn't hold my breath for WG and Persha putting it back to what it was.

They never listened since 1.4 and it's just been continuous. Adios all good luck with the big pile of steaming poop.

vonnoe #5 Posted 12 October 2017 - 11:11 PM

Master Sergeant

• 14688 battles
The thing that bothers me most is the planes no longer feel like they're flying, they feel like they're floating. The sensation of flight is drastically diminished, ground movement seems so fake. A flying game needs to feel like your flying. Also, anniversaries  are gone, all my upcoming anniversaries, starting tomorrow, are gone. Those anniversaries kept me playing, the free exp rewards funded my WoT account, now their gone.          

GALLUS_PROELIUM #6 Posted 13 October 2017 - 12:16 AM

Senior Airman

• 31700 battles
  • [CHKAL] CHKAL

It makes me uncomfortable, unable to do anything, that it was difficult for me to learn in more than 3 years of constant play, learning from several players. Almost the time one does a professional career, thrown all in the trash today.
It is undoubtedly the moment to regret having lost time and money buying planes, which you will not be able to use as you used to.

CONSUMATUM EST

Hocest #7 Posted 13 October 2017 - 12:18 AM

Senior Airman

• 4083 battles
  • [CUZ] CUZ
Stick that [edited]up your [edited]

Spartan_515 #8 Posted 13 October 2017 - 02:12 AM

Senior Airman

• 13825 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

View Postcloudwhite, on 12 October 2017 - 09:46 PM, said:

I know this is going on deaf ears but it needs to be said anyways. You do not listen to us and ignored comments on the beta test. This tell me that new version WoWP going to be forced down our throats weather we like or not. You have no respect for us, the people that buy premiums, silver, gold and planes. For this, the vast majority of clans and flyers will boycott this game if you do not back to old format. It was far from being perfect, but what we are use to and like much more this new dung. Please give us back our old game, but I suspect it not in your interest to do that. 

ONE MORE TIME FOR THE PEOPLE IN THE BACK!
Haha they're limiting the amount of upvotes we can make now.....guys I don't think they like our reaction! 

Something Clever

Bear_82 #9 Posted 13 October 2017 - 02:44 AM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• 22822 battles
  • [GWG] GWG

View PostSpartan_515, on 12 October 2017 - 07:12 PM, said:

ONE MORE TIME FOR THE PEOPLE IN THE BACK!
Haha they're limiting the amount of upvotes we can make now.....guys I don't think they like our reaction! 

It's not that they don't like the reaction they're getting, they don't care

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users