2.0 SUCKS

• Please log in to reply
109 replies to this topic

MagicMikeV #41 Posted 20 October 2017 - 12:27 PM

Airman Basic

• 150 battles
Sorry but I have to disagree. The only reason why I came back to this game was due to the 2.0 update. It's night and day over the 1.x. Matter of fact, I spent some money on some premium planes this time around. I'm not really sure why all the complaints from 1.X lovers? 1.X was a joke. 

Noreaga #42 Posted 20 October 2017 - 02:01 PM

First Lieutenant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 0 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS

hey guys ,

you all know i think 2.0 is a crap, but you are allowed to like it. I'm right according to what i consider engaging, if you consider mario kart to be a good time then by all means enjoy the game. People are allowed to give their opinions, just the same as you are allowed to give yours.

people are allowed to disagree as well, but when "slugger" likes something it makes me think something is wrong. 

Nimis obnoxii curare

Mav_supersonic #43 Posted 21 October 2017 - 01:18 AM

Senior Airman

• 0 battles
  • [RNM98] RNM98
Mike joke V fits my descriiption

mullyman #44 Posted 21 October 2017 - 03:05 AM

Second Lieutenant

• 30 battles

View PostMagicMikeV, on 20 October 2017 - 08:27 AM, said:

Sorry but I have to disagree. The only reason why I came back to this game was due to the 2.0 update. It's night and day over the 1.x. Matter of fact, I spent some money on some premium planes this time around. I'm not really sure why all the complaints from 1.X lovers? 1.X was a joke. 

Oh really mike...

Which version did you have your whopping 10 battles in?

1.4?

1.5?

1.6?

1.7?

1.8?

1.9?

Keep rocking that 34% win rate though bro,  you are WGs new target audience.

mullyman.png

MelBrooks #45 Posted 21 October 2017 - 03:21 AM

Second Lieutenant

• 6 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

View Postmullyman, on 20 October 2017 - 10:05 PM, said:

Oh really mike...

Which version did you have your whopping 10 battles in?

1.4?

1.5?

1.6?

1.7?

1.8?

1.9?

Keep rocking that 34% win rate though bro,  you are WGs new target audience.

​Ah.....um.....I like the truth and for it to be told bluntly, but not necessarily rammed down my throat lol.

learpilot #46 Posted 21 October 2017 - 11:41 AM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• 5 battles

View PostMagicMikeV, on 20 October 2017 - 07:27 AM, said:

Thanks Mike for that wonderful insight did you have one battle in each previous version LOL.

Edited by learpilot, 21 October 2017 - 11:41 AM.

OHIO STATE Football isn't a matter of LIFE or DEATH,its much more serious than that.

TheRaisuli #47 Posted 21 October 2017 - 11:21 PM

Airman Basic

• 0 battles

"Keep rocking that 34% win rate though bro,  you are WGs new target audience."

THIS^ THIS^ SO MUCH THIS^

We all know WoWP was a "failed" game, but it HAD a core of faithful players. What they did with this abomination was scrapped everything that worked in the game as it existed and basically encouraged more terrible play. You are actually penalized by playing skillfully and keeping your plane relatively intact in favor of the ADHD morons who repeatedly rush forward get shot down and then are rewarded with a brand new plane. You have to rush forward like a trump voting moron and drop low to remove the exciting new "air defense" bots to take over the control zones, and there is no way to overcome that now by exercising any patience and skill as there was in the playable version of the game.

If you want to really see what a complete and utter disaster this game now is, look at the player database, look at the names you know, the guys who were regulars in the game. I havent seen anyone i recognize as a solid regular player who has more than a few dozen battles, maybe an hour or so logged into this fiasco.

Edited by TheRaisuli, 22 October 2017 - 06:42 AM.

BuffaloTime #48 Posted 21 October 2017 - 11:32 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• 216 battles
  • [3MNKY] 3MNKY

View PostNoreaga, on 20 October 2017 - 09:01 AM, said:

hey guys ,

you all know i think 2.0 is a crap, but you are allowed to like it. I'm right according to what i consider engaging, if you consider mario kart to be a good time then by all means enjoy the game. People are allowed to give their opinions, just the same as you are allowed to give yours.

people are allowed to disagree as well, but when "slugger" likes something it makes me think something is wrong. 

I agree with Noreaga about it being the player's choice. You like it, good for you, Enjoy. Everyone is allowed their opinions. Mine is that I can't play this with the passion that I did previous version. Oh and Mario Kart is fun. FUN, FUN, FUN. :trollface:

View PostTheRaisuli, on 21 October 2017 - 06:21 PM, said:

You have to rush forward like a trump voting moron and drop low to remove the exciting new "air defense" bots to take over the control zones, and there is no way to overcome that now by exercising any patience and skill as there was in the playable version of the game.

If you want to really see what a complete and utter disaster this game now is, look at the player database, look at the names you know, the guys who were regulars in the game. I havent seen any one i recognize as a solid regular player who has more than a few dozen battles, maybe an hour or so logged into this fiasco.

Now, I know who I have been playing with. Your catchphrase catches up with you. :honoring: 

anamals53 #49 Posted 22 October 2017 - 12:15 AM

Master Sergeant

• 285 battles
  • [OWSS] OWSS
At 105 battles , I am shure that 2.0 is not anything that was imagined an improvement over the 1.3 + versions . The planes all fly like the one hanging in the hanger behind your selected plane . The graphics are a downgrade , the sound is one also . Guns have been nerfed again , the GA's so much you can't complete the daily's . The AA is so strong you get fragged after a couple of air defence planes . Then the game crashes regularly , so I hope the dev's are burning the midnight oil trying to get this right. I had some good times deuling with Voo Doo in the IL2mod before it got nerfed . Then good times against everyone after that , gonna miss those times . Now it looks like that's it , and there will not be anymore to come . It has been a pleasure up to now Pilots <i , 

ToxicWasp #50 Posted 22 October 2017 - 12:16 AM

Airman Basic

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 2 battles
I really dislike this 2.0 I was closed beta tester and the came had come long way from its release. I dont like the controls they have been dumbed down  no flaps no strafing view . I  dont mind 2.0 but  they should have kept standard battles the same. so unless they make some changes or give players the chance to choose battle types and controls think I wont be back to this game. GIVE ME BACK MY GOLD WARGAMING  

_Laserguided_ #51 Posted 22 October 2017 - 09:41 PM

Captain

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 0 battles

View Posthawkeyededic, on 12 October 2017 - 04:11 PM, said:

I've tried to make the game a bit more enjoyable for people. What have you done other then stir up trouble?

I don't recall a single beer being delivered....

Because it feels to me like you guys would rather play with [edit] Laserguided and that [edit] me off. A [edit]  lot.  -- Auto

"Dont doubt my computer skills,I started with a pentium 2" -- Chuck

Thanks zipper..-- Mars

schwert_2015 #52 Posted 22 October 2017 - 10:08 PM

Airman Basic

• 127 battles

View PostTheRaisuli, on 21 October 2017 - 11:21 PM, said:

"Keep rocking that 34% win rate though bro,  you are WGs new target audience."

THIS^ THIS^ SO MUCH THIS^

We all know WoWP was a "failed" game, but it HAD a core of faithful players. What they did with this abomination was scrapped everything that worked in the game as it existed and basically encouraged more terrible play. You are actually penalized by playing skillfully and keeping your plane relatively intact in favor of the ADHD morons who repeatedly rush forward get shot down and then are rewarded with a brand new plane. You have to rush forward like a trump voting moron and drop low to remove the exciting new "air defense" bots to take over the control zones, and there is no way to overcome that now by exercising any patience and skill as there was in the playable version of the game.

If you want to really see what a complete and utter disaster this game now is, look at the player database, look at the names you know, the guys who were regulars in the game. I havent seen anyone i recognize as a solid regular player who has more than a few dozen battles, maybe an hour or so logged into this fiasco.

I've noticed that the meta here is fighter-bombers to take out ground targets a.s.a.p. and get those BOT plans onto your side.

ggh325 #53 Posted 23 October 2017 - 02:15 AM

Airman Basic

• 28 battles

These people telling guys to get off of the forums bc they have a different opinion, no wonder the game was dead before 2.0. Can you say elitist?

Edited by ggh325, 23 October 2017 - 02:19 AM.

Hocest #54 Posted 23 October 2017 - 08:27 PM

Senior Airman

• 3 battles
Free WOT XP for playing WOWP ........ that’s the face of total failure !!!! Pink slips all around

ramp4ge #55 Posted 23 October 2017 - 08:34 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 5 battles

View PostHocest, on 23 October 2017 - 12:27 PM, said:

Free WOT XP for playing WOWP ........ that’s the face of total failure !!!! Pink slips all around

A <400 peak daily playerbase is the face of total failure.

And that's been this game for the last 2+ years.

So..

Mav_supersonic #56 Posted 24 October 2017 - 12:11 AM

Senior Airman

• 0 battles
  • [RNM98] RNM98
Says the guy with the meer 6 scrimmages... pathetic. You obviously didn't read any of the previous posts related to MoronMikeV getting burnt for his gibberish. 

Edited by Mav_supersonic, 24 October 2017 - 12:22 AM.

mnbv_fockewulfe #57 Posted 24 October 2017 - 12:40 AM

Second Lieutenant

• 52 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

View Postramp4ge, on 23 October 2017 - 08:34 PM, said:

A <400 peak daily playerbase is the face of total failure.

And that's been this game for the last 2+ years.

So..

The only reason the game had 400 players was because Persha didn't want to advertise the game/

edit: when it was in an advertisable state.

Edited by mnbv_fockewulfe, 24 October 2017 - 12:40 AM.

Be sure to check your logic privileges before posting on the forum.

mnbv_fockewulfe.png

mullyman #58 Posted 24 October 2017 - 12:45 AM

Second Lieutenant

• 30 battles
Don't forget the match maker f ups which turned another couple hundred users away...
mullyman.png

ramp4ge #59 Posted 24 October 2017 - 12:47 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 5 battles

View Postmnbv_fockewulfe, on 23 October 2017 - 04:40 PM, said:

The only reason the game had 400 players was because Persha didn't want to advertise the game/

edit: when it was in an advertisable state.

They advertised it. There were TV commercials on the Military Channel and I still see the occasional banner ad for it. 

It basically became a meme because it just wasn't a game people wanted to play. 

Mav_supersonic #60 Posted 24 October 2017 - 01:07 AM

Senior Airman

• 0 battles
  • [RNM98] RNM98
If you dumped the previous versions... doubt you'll hang around for a longer period with 2.0. Keeping tabs on you bigot.

Also tagged with 2.0

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users