World of Planes for Babbies

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Rounne #1 Posted 12 October 2017 - 03:49 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 1 battle

1. All my planes seem to fly the same and are very sluggish

I bought premium planes because they were better than tech tree ones. But now all the planes feel like bricks in the sky. The flight mechanics are completely slowed down. I can't even tell what my engine speed is anymore. There seems to be no such thing as a tight turn. The mechanics have flattened out all play such that skill means nothing anymore.

2. No bomber tech tree. 

Don't lie to me and tell me that a new class has been added to the game when only 3 new premiums have been added to the game. If there isn't a tech tree then there isn't a new class to play, only a new premium to play.

3. No lead indicator

Where is the lead indicator? So the mechanics are sluggish and flattened and the interface has removed any aids and guides. Well, my wallet is closed. Goodbye World of Babby planes. and good riddance. Uninstalled.

Edited by Rounne, 12 October 2017 - 03:51 PM.

BladedPheonix #2 Posted 12 October 2017 - 07:26 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 247 battles
  • [KKREW] KKREW

Pretty sure we could Sue WG for false advertisments on the bomber bit......:bajan:

as for the new game mode, I was really hoping it be something like ranked battles in WOT &WOWS(optional but avalible for everyone who was interested) but sadly its manditory and really sucks.....:(

lurpmaster #3 Posted 12 October 2017 - 07:38 PM

Master Sergeant

• 38 battles
:facepalm: really you wasted money on prem. planes lol you do realize the tech tree planes are actually better.  But I must say in 2.0 the planes controls are horrible kinda like trying to fly a hippo.

lurpmaster #4 Posted 12 October 2017 - 07:41 PM

Master Sergeant

• 38 battles

as for the lead ind. you don't need it in 2.0 just put the dot near a plane and you will more than likely hit it lol

Swearengen5 #5 Posted 12 October 2017 - 08:13 PM

Master Sergeant

• 8 battles
  • [-LOST] -LOST

A true step (or is it a leap?) backward. 

What existing players will stay and play it ???  How are they going to get new players to be entertained by it ???  Who would spend money on this ???

2.0 is absolutely NOT READY FOR RELEASE.  Give us 1.9 back and go back to the goddamn drawing board on 2.0.

mavfin87 #6 Posted 12 October 2017 - 08:35 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 58 battles

View PostSwearengen5, on 12 October 2017 - 08:13 PM, said:

A true step (or is it a leap?) backward. 

What existing players will stay and play it ???  How are they going to get new players to be entertained by it ???  Who would spend money on this ???

2.0 is absolutely NOT READY FOR RELEASE.  Give us 1.9 back and go back to the goddamn drawing board on 2.0.

See, that's the thing.  I don't think they care whether the 1.9 players come back or not.  If every one of the 1.9 players come back, and no one new, the game is still where it's been for the past year or two: life support. 

Fresh blood is the only way to save it, and if some of the veterans stay, fine.  If not, and not enough fresh blood shows up in the next six months, they shut it all down and write it off.  

I know, that sucks if you're one of the 1.9 players, but I feel it's probably the truth.  I'm not sure if 2.0 will help or not, but doing nothing won't keep the lights on.

Edited by mavfin87, 12 October 2017 - 08:36 PM.

Stooges__Curley #7 Posted 12 October 2017 - 08:40 PM

Senior Airman

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 2 battles
  • [X3M] X3M

new update/2.0 = unplayable.

time to put this game to rest.

Edited by Stooges__Curley, 12 October 2017 - 08:41 PM.

“The enemy is anybody who's going to get you killed, no matter which side he is on.”
Catch-22

SluggerJackson #8 Posted 12 October 2017 - 09:32 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 4 battles

WG is looking for new players.  Why do they want the old Elites staying, and chasing away the new meat?  2.0 is WAY better than 1.9, and I hope this is the way forward for WoWP.  I always preferred the arcade game style of the earlier versions.  Then came the elitists that wanted to make the game like a simulator.  WG screwed it up with the hard altitude bands, and ruined the game.  I came back for awhile after they "fixed" it, but the game was so crap that they had to introduce bots.

Now with 2.0 I don't even care if I'm the only human player in the game.  There is enough to do in Conquest mode that I don't have to worry about the Elites hiding at high altitude waiting for the win.  It's great!

Fog_Heavy_Cruiser_Chokai #9 Posted 12 October 2017 - 11:40 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• 15 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G

"GUYS WE ADDED BOMBERS."

*Three Premiums added, one of which is an old A model for a heavy fighter*

The (not so) amazing Chokai is back! And he's hit all his personal goals sans one! Seriously though, nice to be back, looks like he game is improving. I continue to try to recruit new people.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users