Gee Thanks

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

BrushWolf #1 Posted 12 October 2017 - 02:03 PM

Major

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 10781 battles
  • [GWG] GWG
Log in and not only has all of my joystick setting been reset the game was set on mouse. From playing the CT the game has changed quite a bit, hell a lot, but not so much that most if not all of our previous setting would be just fine. So now we have to waste time recreating what we had built our control settings to from scratch. How hard would it have been to carry over the settings and only reset what wasn't in the game anymore? Lazy programming is lazy.

I used to have a handle on life until it broke off.

“The church is near but the road is icy, the tavern is far away but I will walk carefully”

Russian Proverb

Ace_BOTlistic_Cosmo #2 Posted 12 October 2017 - 03:18 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 20848 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

View PostBrushWolf, on 12 October 2017 - 09:03 AM, said:

Log in and not only has all of my joystick setting been reset the game was set on mouse. From playing the CT the game has changed quite a bit, hell a lot, but not so much that most if not all of our previous setting would be just fine. So now we have to waste time recreating what we had built our control settings to from scratch. How hard would it have been to carry over the settings and only reset what wasn't in the game anymore? Lazy programming is lazy.

it's just another way WG is saying that "I'm just not that into you"

if the pilot's good, see, I mean, if he's really..sharp, he can barrel that baby in so low [he spreads his arms like wings and laughs],

you oughtta see it sometime, it's a sight. A big plane like a '52. VRROOM! There's jet exhaust, fryin' chickens in the barnyard.

BrushWolf #3 Posted 12 October 2017 - 03:23 PM

Major

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 10781 battles
  • [GWG] GWG

View PostAce_BOTlistic_Cosmo, on 12 October 2017 - 10:18 AM, said:

it's just another way WG is saying that "I'm just not that into you"

This is going to be Star Wars Galaxies New Game Experience all over again.

I used to have a handle on life until it broke off.

“The church is near but the road is icy, the tavern is far away but I will walk carefully”

Russian Proverb

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users