video

• Please log in to reply
70 replies to this topic

trikke #61 Posted 17 February 2018 - 02:56 AM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• 1109 battles
  • [R-A-W] R-A-W

View PostWorland, on 16 February 2018 - 09:04 PM, said:

I only came back because I caught Jingle's video on 2.0. I actually enjoy the game now. It's a great diversion from tanks.

i saw his video, and it convinced me to try 2.0     i enjoy it only when i'm winning      it's a great diversion from my so-called life

Spittoon says #smarterpilotswinmore

IndygoEEI #62 Posted 18 February 2018 - 10:36 PM

• Alpha tester
  • 217 battles

View PostPerco_lator, on 13 February 2018 - 06:04 AM, said:

We're all inbred yet you can't even spell think or matter.    

More like he's having issues with T key.  Not all spelling mistakes from a keyboard come

from being stupid.  Some come from a person's ability to type.  I really wish people look at

their keyboard and think why a spelling mistake happened.

Obviously you can't think through somethings and sprain your brain instead.

Edited by IndygoEEI, 18 February 2018 - 10:41 PM.

Perco_lator #63 Posted 18 February 2018 - 11:16 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 11 battles

View PostIndygoEEI, on 18 February 2018 - 05:36 PM, said:

More like he's having issues with T key.  Not all spelling mistakes from a keyboard come

from being stupid.  Some come from a person's ability to type.  I really wish people look at

their keyboard and think why a spelling mistake happened.

Obviously you can't think through somethings and sprain your brain instead.

Nice try there Chachi, seems your brain is just missing something all together if you think that when you see htink  it's just an issue with the T key.

Bobby_Tables #64 Posted 18 February 2018 - 11:26 PM

• 1390 battles
  • [-DOW-] -DOW-

View PostPerco_lator, on 18 February 2018 - 05:16 PM, said:

Nice try there Chachi, seems your brain is just missing something all together if you think that when you see htink  it's just an issue with the T key.

You just have to get on and play some battles.  If you think the forum posts have gone downhill, try the game man, try the game.  

Bubba_Zanetti #65 Posted 19 February 2018 - 12:15 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 884 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS

View PostBobby_Tables, on 18 February 2018 - 06:26 PM, said:

You just have to get on and play some battles.  If you think the forum posts have gone downhill, try the game man, try the game.  

Yes, another WG/Persha blunder...forum game 2.0 is losing players as the quality of troll content suffers...sad daize. :( 

One day there will be nothing but meta praise for destroying bots and stationary ground or high altitude lumbering targets, anime avatars and nerf/buff dialog...and chat/game crash posts...maybe also a random “Ramming needs to be fixed” cry thread.  At least no one posts silly things like “where’s: clan wars/end game, anniversary rewards, hot patches, Waldo”

Bobby_Tables #66 Posted 19 February 2018 - 12:58 AM

• 1390 battles
  • [-DOW-] -DOW-

View PostBubba_Zanetti, on 18 February 2018 - 06:15 PM, said:

Yes, another WG/Persha blunder...forum game 2.0 is losing players as the quality of troll content suffers...sad daize. :( 

Indeed, yes indeed.  When dolts who cannot spell or type are defended by taters then we have reached the omega of this forum game.  Sad!  

pyantoryng #67 Posted 19 February 2018 - 02:48 AM

Major

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 939 battles

View PostBubba_Zanetti, on 19 February 2018 - 12:15 AM, said:

One day there will be nothing but meta praise for destroying bots and stationary ground or high altitude lumbering targets, anime avatars and nerf/buff dialog...and chat/game crash posts...maybe also a random “Ramming needs to be fixed” cry thread.  At least no one posts silly things like “where’s: clan wars/end game, anniversary rewards, hot patches, Waldo”

People that remember anniversary rewards and clamoured for endgame...are mostly not into anime.

Honestly though, I don't think anime will gain traction here in Planes in the foreseeable future...

WoWP makes a great jousting game...especially with the 262 and people busy in furballs...
I am deaf, silent, and fly with unrealistic controls. Do not count on me to carry - my back's already broken from overweight.

trikke #68 Posted 19 February 2018 - 03:46 AM

• 1109 battles
  • [R-A-W] R-A-W

View Postpyantoryng, on 18 February 2018 - 09:48 PM, said:

People that remember anniversary rewards and clamoured for endgame...are mostly not into anime.

Honestly though, I don't think anime will gain traction here in Planes in the foreseeable future...

a player named P.Clostermann taught me all about Strike Witches, when i was in WT...   

i could see the umm attraction, but i struggled to make it through one episode 

so, you're probably right

Bubba_Zanetti #69 Posted 19 February 2018 - 05:09 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 884 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS

View Postpyantoryng, on 18 February 2018 - 09:48 PM, said:

Jeez...nuthin is sacred...:P

pyantoryng #70 Posted 19 February 2018 - 10:04 AM

Major

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 939 battles
Looks as cult as WoWP itself to me...that won't do much :P

WoWP makes a great jousting game...especially with the 262 and people busy in furballs...
I am deaf, silent, and fly with unrealistic controls. Do not count on me to carry - my back's already broken from overweight.

trikke #71 Posted 19 February 2018 - 12:59 PM

• 1109 battles
  • [R-A-W] R-A-W

those really short skirts make it hard to climb in and out of LFs         (carefully crafted sentence, that is just... sad)

Also tagged with video

1 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

IndygoEEI