video

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

FlakValleyExpress #1 Posted 11 October 2017 - 01:35 PM

Captain

• 11991 battles

What some professional people may see update 2.0 for WoWP as 

What the EU/RU/US WoWP player base sees WoWP as

Too bad WoWP will look nothing the first video listed above. Shouldn't the WoWP video be more of truth in advertising?

And BTW many upset players from the other regions. I thought I would let you guys know. And they (RU WoWP players) are writing poems about the next update about ending WoWP.

Some RU WoWP poetry by RU WoWP pilot Kharkoff

Spoiler

Update #1: Some of the RU WoWP pilots maybe be heading to the NA region today for one more chance in playing update 1.9. I know because I saw the thread before it was shut down. So treat them fairly if you see them playing today. 

Update #2: Anyone look at the banner on the forums? How many guns does an IL plane have? I don't believe they have that many guns  for that model below the wings. Anyone else sees this?

Update #3: WG removed the IL banner at the top of the page. There is a F-86 there now.

Edited by FlakValleyExpress, 11 October 2017 - 04:29 PM.

Airborne Scout - Class of 1.0

Vae victis

Update 2.0 - It's not a bug, it's a feature

"Battle is the Great Redeemer. It is the fiery crucible in which true heroes are forged. The one place where all men truly share the same rank, regardless of what kind of parasitic scum they were going in."

20thCenturyLtd #2 Posted 11 October 2017 - 01:45 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 18543 battles

"War Thunder 2.0"

Get Aiborne Again !!!

LOL

Raxor_64 #3 Posted 11 October 2017 - 02:01 PM

Master Sergeant

• 11042 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G

View Post20thCenturyLtd, on 11 October 2017 - 06:45 PM, said:

"War Thunder 2.0"

Get Aiborne Again !!!

LOL

:P you nailed it

BrushWolf #4 Posted 11 October 2017 - 02:33 PM

Major

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 10781 battles
  • [GWG] GWG

View Post20thCenturyLtd, on 11 October 2017 - 08:45 AM, said:

"War Thunder 2.0"

Get Aiborne Again !!!

LOL

View PostRaxor_64, on 11 October 2017 - 09:01 AM, said:

:P you nailed it

Yep, one of my first comments about 2.0 was this is War Thunder and I don't want to play War Thunder. I actually uninstalled that piece of work some time back because I am not interested in a full on sim and their arcade mode is complete garbage. I will give it a chance but I have little faith it will be something that I will stay with and will simply put my time in with ships.

Edited by BrushWolf, 11 October 2017 - 02:34 PM.

I used to have a handle on life until it broke off.

“The church is near but the road is icy, the tavern is far away but I will walk carefully”

Russian Proverb

Zapperguy #5 Posted 11 October 2017 - 03:56 PM

First Lieutenant

• -Community Ace-
  • 34349 battles
  • [CLOWN] CLOWN

I'd be happier if they actually changed 2.0 to the second video. At least it had a cockpit view.

:(

Hoping they pull the plug altogether on WoWP at this point.

Noreaga #6 Posted 11 October 2017 - 04:32 PM

First Lieutenant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 8732 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS

hey FVE,

Sad with what is going on, might as well have some fun. I did this a few years back updated it a little (been deleted so did i?), but it still works surprisingly well.

I bring you the flyer of WOWP, love sex death and betrayal.

full title  ·  The Tragedy of Othello, the Flyer of WOWP

author  · Persha

type of work · Real Life

genre · Tragedy

language · English & Russian

time and place written · Between 2012 and 2017, Intranet

date of first publication ·  Still Beta

publisher · Wargaming

tone · The events of the play are seen as tragic. it seems to view the marriage between WOWP and Othello as noble and heroic, for the most part.

setting (time) · Depends on tier

setting (place) · Kiev; the island of lack of logic thereafter

protagonist · Othello (who is seen to represent all flyers of wowp)

major conflict · Othello and Persha marry and attempt to build a life together, despite their differences in age, race, and experience. Their marriage is sabotaged by the envious Gajin, who convinces Othello that Perhsa is unfaithful.

rising action · Gaijin tells the audience of his scheme, arranges for Gunlion to lose his position as lieutenant, and gradually insinuates to Othello that Perhsa is unfaithful.

climax · The climax occurs at the end of Act III, scene iii, when Othello kneels with the forum players and vows not to purchase gold until he has achieved bloody revenge for the lack of sane development.

falling action · Forum players plant a 2.0 handkerchief in Gaijin’s room and later arranges a conversation with Gaijin, which Othello watches and sees as “proof” that Gaijin and Persha have slept together. Forum players unsuccessfully attempts to kill Gaijin, and Othello smothers Persha with a pillow of bad development. Emilia exposes the forum player’s deceptions, Othello kills himself, and Forum players are taken away to be tortured by 2.0.

themes  · The incompatibility of art companies and development ; the danger of development without input.

motifs · Sight and blindness; The willfull blindness to things others have sight for

symbols · The handkerchief; a symbol of incompetence

foreshadowing · Othello and Persha’s speeches about development and the disaster to come; Othello’s description of his past and of his wooing of Persha foreshadow his suicide at 2.0; Perhsa’s “Willow 2.0” song and remarks to Emilia in Act IV, scene iii, foreshadow the development to come and her never playing again.

will miss yall!

Nimis obnoxii curare

Also tagged with video

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users