Warplanes 2.0 Downtime and announcement

• Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic

Perrigrino #41 Posted 14 October 2017 - 09:04 AM

Senior Airman

• 11237 battles
  • [GWG] GWG
This perversion is not what I sighed up for. Couple years ago tried W Thunder but found it too juvenile. WoWP was an awesome game. Loved the dimensionality. This new mutation of WoWP has unfortunately gone completely in the direction of WT, and lacks skill and competency required to excel. It's based on nothing but randomness and chaos. There haS been a lot of sage advice put forward by numerous dedicated players, but it has all fallen on deaf ears.

We have all invested, not just time and money but heart and soul into this Game, only to be pushed aside. But that's life. Sooner or later, your pushed aside, branded and forgotten.

The direction that Wargaming has taken for WoWP is clear. The only thing we, the pilots/players can do is vote, by turning off our accounts, computers, cancelling subscriptions etc.

It's been fun!. Good luck and goodnight.

p

Bordorik #42 Posted 14 October 2017 - 04:09 PM

Airman Basic

• 256 battles
That is the worst update for pc game ver... you destroyed the perfect game... worse graphics, worse environment and interface, the whole game is a SH@t now... i quit... I am not gonna play that crap

Project_Runway #43 Posted 15 October 2017 - 05:11 PM

Senior Airman

• 13895 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G

This game has turned into a heaping pile of crap.  Everything we worked for over the last 3 years is effectively wiped out.  All our advice and concerns and ideas to make this a better game were ignored.  The switch to v2.0 destroyed a lot of internal stats on our previous battles and pilot and plane stats.  the game as we once knew it has been effectively destroyed and WoWP will not refund us any removing premium time we invested pre v2.0 launch. 

The Devs and Product content managers for this game are complete idiots.  Worthless hires with no clue what they are doing.  Firing them would be a good start, but they have driven away so much of the strategic content and gaming immersion that interested players, testers, devs (that knew what they were doing).... well they have all been driven away for good this time.

This will go down as one of the worst updates to any game I've ever played in my life.  It's a gigantic disappointment.  We will lose our online friends, and the gaming content at the same time.  And all our concerns will ONCE AGAIN FALL ON DEAF EARS of the complete IDIOTS running this shitshow.

To all those players that gave this game a good go the last 3 years, I salute you and also to my clan, I salute you guys as well.  Hopefully a proper WWII aviation simulator appears soon, that we can migrate over to, that will be a much more stable and entertaining and accurate game.  There were a lot of good pilots in this game, and the game developers let us all down this time.

And from my emails to customer service, no one gives a crap.  They still think the game has content !!!  lmbo!!!

Project_Runway #44 Posted 15 October 2017 - 05:14 PM

Senior Airman

• 13895 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G

What's even worse, you contact TECHNICIAL SUPPORT, and their response is to say "you are getting too annoying"

read on :

John Michael Anderson

Hi Project_Runway,

Thank you for contacting Wargaming Support!

We know that your ticket have been with a couple of representatives and is starting to get too annoying. We appreciate your responses and the time you took to send in all your concerns and inquiries. We know that you are on your last nerve and we respect that. We understand why.

While we certainly understand your frustration and your displeasure on the 2.0 update, unfortunately, we do not have an ETA or information on when new changes will come to the World of Warplanes nor will we ever have the option, here in the support team, to make some changes to your preference as changes on the game itself is handled by our game development team. If you ask us, we'll surely work on your every whims and wishes in a heartbeat however, the support staff does not have the necessary tools, resources and skills to do this on our ends.

As stated by the previous representatives, your feedback has been forwarded to our game development team. Once all the information has been compiled, our game development team goes to work on figuring out the best way possible to address most our players' concerns then goes to a testing phase to ensure that the changes can give the best possible experience, outcome and balance. Once everything is all said and done, we release these updates to the general public for every one to enjoy.

We certainly understand the frustration and we fully respect your opinion but, we still hope that you would stick around and, maybe, by the next patch or update, your concerns will be considered, rectified and added in the game.

We suggest that you keep posted in the latest news and changes by going to https://worldofwarplanes.com/.

Good day captain and see you on the battlefield!

Best Regards,

John Michael Anderson
Wargaming America Support

CamoCladWarrior #45 Posted 15 October 2017 - 08:04 PM

Senior Airman

• 5119 battles
  • [-DOW-] -DOW-

View PostProject_Runway, on 15 October 2017 - 05:14 PM, said:

What's even worse, you contact TECHNICIAL SUPPORT, and their response is to say "you are getting too annoying"

read on :

John Michael Anderson

Hi Project_Runway,

We know that your ticket have been with a couple of representatives and is starting to get too annoying. We appreciate your responses and the time you took to send in all your concerns and inquiries. We know that you are on your last nerve and we respect that. We understand why.

While we certainly understand your frustration and your displeasure on the 2.0 update, unfortunately, we do not have an ETA or information on when new changes will come to the World of Warplanes nor will we ever have the option, here in the support team, to make some changes to your preference as changes on the game itself is handled by our game development team. If you ask us, we'll surely work on your every whims and wishes in a heartbeat however, the support staff does not have the necessary tools, resources and skills to do this on our ends.

As stated by the previous representatives, your feedback has been forwarded to our game development team. Once all the information has been compiled, our game development team goes to work on figuring out the best way possible to address most our players' concerns then goes to a testing phase to ensure that the changes can give the best possible experience, outcome and balance. Once everything is all said and done, we release these updates to the general public for every one to enjoy.

We certainly understand the frustration and we fully respect your opinion but, we still hope that you would stick around and, maybe, by the next patch or update, your concerns will be considered, rectified and added in the game.

We suggest that you keep posted in the latest news and changes by going to https://worldofwarplanes.com/.

Best Regards,

John Michael Anderson

Wow ain't that some crap...  You are annoying them...  Amazing.  This game needs to die a miserable and painful death for no other reason than these asshats need to be out of a job...

x_WARHOG_x #46 Posted 16 October 2017 - 12:36 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• 29916 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS

View Posthawkeyededic, on 11 October 2017 - 06:47 AM, said:

See you all when you come back in a couple weeks/months.

I wouldn't count on it hawk most of the vets who played this game instead of WT did so because it wasn't WT now they have basically made it a poor copy of WT so whats the use, would have been better if they would have added this game mode instead of replacing the one thing that made this game stand out from WT I know I wont be back for sure so just want to thank you again for all the awesome skins you have put into this game...........:honoring:

Edited by x_WARHOG_x, 16 October 2017 - 12:37 PM.

Sneaking up on your six.....................

MelBrooks #47 Posted 16 October 2017 - 12:47 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 30354 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC
Echoing Warhog's sentiments, instead of divided gaming time I can concentrate on grinding up some more warship lines and BF1. Great skins hawk, I used several through the years.

MARS_REVENANT #48 Posted 16 October 2017 - 02:15 PM

Colonel

• 34638 battles
  • [SICK] SICK

View Postx_WARHOG_x, on 16 October 2017 - 07:36 AM, said:

I wouldn't count on it hawk most of the vets who played this game instead of WT did so because it wasn't WT now they have basically made it a poor copy of WT so whats the use, would have been better if they would have added this game mode instead of replacing the one thing that made this game stand out from WT I know I wont be back for sure so just want to thank you again for all the awesome skins you have put into this game...........:honoring:

How would you know without playing?

YOUR STATS:

Battles Fought
0%
Victories/Battles

1.9.x Forum Stats: Colonel; Member; 34638 battles; 7,526 message_img.pngMember since: 01-26-2012

I never lose; either I win or I learn.

F16SkyPilot #49 Posted 17 October 2017 - 09:20 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Open Beta Tester
  • 21573 battles

obamaphone

Yup that does it for me, been great all but i wont be playing this new piece of crap.

Bye, don't let the door hit ya, where the good lord split ya.

"Learn from the mistakes of others. You won't live long enough to make all of them yourself."

F16SkyPilot #50 Posted 17 October 2017 - 09:35 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Open Beta Tester
  • 21573 battles

View PostProject_Runway, on 15 October 2017 - 12:14 PM, said:

read on :

John Michael Anderson

Hi Project_Runway,

Best Regards,

John Michael Anderson

Sounds similar to NFL, to it's fans...STFU and swallow

"Learn from the mistakes of others. You won't live long enough to make all of them yourself."

Ace_BOTlistic_Cosmo #51 Posted 17 October 2017 - 12:24 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 20848 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

View PostF16SkyPilot, on 17 October 2017 - 04:20 AM, said:

Bye, don't let the door hit ya, where the good lord split ya.

View PostF16SkyPilot, on 17 October 2017 - 04:35 AM, said:

Sounds similar to NFL, to it's fans...STFU and swallow

whoa... F16, what was that angry tirade... did someone hack your account?

if the pilot's good, see, I mean, if he's really..sharp, he can barrel that baby in so low [he spreads his arms like wings and laughs],

you oughtta see it sometime, it's a sight. A big plane like a '52. VRROOM! There's jet exhaust, fryin' chickens in the barnyard.

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users