Jump to content


Good bye

game patch 2.0

  • Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

scipionmk #1 Posted 10 October 2017 - 08:37 PM

    Command Chief Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 0 battles
  • 587
  • [-WS-] -WS-
  • Member since:
    08-10-2013

Was a pleasure to meet, fly and fight with some of you.

 

Wish you all the best.

 

Will not play 2.0 crap.

 

Good bye

 

scipionmk



death2019 #2 Posted 10 October 2017 - 08:46 PM

    Command Chief Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 11 battles
  • 592
  • [-WS-] -WS-
  • Member since:
    10-14-2014
Bye,  I think I am going to quit soon...

Edited by death2019, 15 October 2017 - 12:01 AM.


Zapperguy #3 Posted 10 October 2017 - 08:58 PM

    First Lieutenant

  • -Community Ace-
  • 23 battles
  • 2,683
  • [CLOWN] CLOWN
  • Member since:
    04-04-2012

Stopped playing when they confirmed this was the only mode.

I'll miss the game and the people, but I won't play a respawn flight game.

:honoring:


 

 

Founder of the original CLOWN clan. Haven't lost a single member in over 3 years of existence.


MelBrooks #4 Posted 10 October 2017 - 09:09 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 6 battles
  • 1,250
  • [3NIC] 3NIC
  • Member since:
    01-18-2014
Roger that, a download of the new mode will not be occurring in my near or long range future. Additions of different modes and greatly improved flight mechanics could see me come back, but that could be a long way down the road, possibly never. Thank you to all for a very enjoyable experience out there in the skies.

Silvin #5 Posted 10 October 2017 - 09:10 PM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Closed Beta Tester
  • 36 battles
  • 314
  • [SF] SF
  • Member since:
    03-20-2012
I guess if all the good pilots leave the game I may stick around and finally have a chance to rule the (empty) skies...

My tier 10 vehicles

WoT: E 100, Jagdpanzer E 100, G.W. E 100, Object 140, IS-7, Batignolles-Chatillon 25 t, AMX 50 Foch B, AMX 50 Foch (155), AMX 13 105, T57

WoWP: IL-40P, Me 262 III, F-86A, F7U, Me P.1102 B

WoWS: Montana, Des Moines, Gearing, Midway, Yamato, Shimakaze

Yes, I have tier 10 vehicles of each type in each game. PM me if you have done it as well because I have not yet found someone who has.


BuffaloTime #6 Posted 10 October 2017 - 11:02 PM

    Command Chief Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 216 battles
  • 578
  • [3MNKY] 3MNKY
  • Member since:
    03-10-2012

View PostSilvin, on 10 October 2017 - 04:10 PM, said:

I guess if all the good pilots leave the game I may stick around and finally have a chance to rule the (empty) skies...

 

 

Silver lining, you have found.

 

Seriously though, I don't understand how players from all regions have given feedback that the new mode is not desired as the only gameplay option, yet WG will implement it anyway. I guess with the low population it doesn't matter if a few hundred players leave. 

 

Good thing I have the new Stephen King book. Woohoo.

 

If you don't see me around, it has been fun playing with and against you guys. :great::honoring:



MARS_REVENANT #7 Posted 10 October 2017 - 11:19 PM

    Colonel

  • Member
  • 809 battles
  • 8,005
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

View Postscipionmk, on 10 October 2017 - 03:37 PM, said:

Was a pleasure to meet, fly and fight with some of you.

 

Wish you all the best.

 

Will not play 2.0 crap.

 

Good bye

 

scipionmk

 

View Postdeath2019, on 10 October 2017 - 03:46 PM, said:

Bye,  I think I am going to quite soon...

 

View PostMelBrooks, on 10 October 2017 - 04:09 PM, said:

Roger that, a download of the new mode will not be occurring in my near or long range future. Additions of different modes and greatly improved flight mechanics could see me come back, but that could be a long way down the road, possibly never. Thank you to all for a very enjoyable experience out there in the skies.

 

Hey if you guys are serious about leaving, and wouldn't mind doing your old pal MARS_ a favour, could you leave your current clan and join SICK?  I realise you wont be active, I just want your stats.

 

REGARDS_
MARS_

 

 

View PostZapperguy, on 10 October 2017 - 03:58 PM, said:

Stopped playing when they confirmed this was the only mode.

I'll miss the game and the people, but I won't play a respawn flight game.

:honoring:

 

 

Not you.


Edited by MARS_REVENANT, 10 October 2017 - 11:19 PM.

1.9.x Forum Stats: Colonel; Member; 34638 battles; 7,526 message_img.pngMember since: 01-26-2012

 

I never lose; either I win or I learn.

 


MelBrooks #8 Posted 10 October 2017 - 11:59 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 6 battles
  • 1,250
  • [3NIC] 3NIC
  • Member since:
    01-18-2014

View PostMARS_REVENANT, on 10 October 2017 - 06:19 PM, said:

 

 

 

Hey if you guys are serious about leaving, and wouldn't mind doing your old pal MARS_ a favour, could you leave your current clan and join SICK?  I realise you wont be active, I just want your stats.

 

REGARDS_
MARS_

 

 

 

Not you.

 

LOL, but don't we get a wipe to be archived to the website? 

Zapperguy #9 Posted 11 October 2017 - 12:31 AM

    First Lieutenant

  • -Community Ace-
  • 23 battles
  • 2,683
  • [CLOWN] CLOWN
  • Member since:
    04-04-2012

View PostMARS_REVENANT, on 10 October 2017 - 07:19 PM, said:

Not you.

 

Like I said, I'll miss the people not the trolls.


 

 

Founder of the original CLOWN clan. Haven't lost a single member in over 3 years of existence.


MARS_REVENANT #10 Posted 11 October 2017 - 12:42 AM

    Colonel

  • Member
  • 809 battles
  • 8,005
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

View PostMelBrooks, on 10 October 2017 - 06:59 PM, said:

 

LOL, but don't we get a wipe to be archived to the website? 

 

Maybe I havent thought this through fully... just join... what does it matter you are not going to play anyway.

1.9.x Forum Stats: Colonel; Member; 34638 battles; 7,526 message_img.pngMember since: 01-26-2012

 

I never lose; either I win or I learn.

 


MARS_REVENANT #11 Posted 11 October 2017 - 12:43 AM

    Colonel

  • Member
  • 809 battles
  • 8,005
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

View PostZapperguy, on 10 October 2017 - 07:31 PM, said:

 

Like I said, I'll miss the people not the trolls.

 

I appreciate the interest, but after 34,000 battles you have not been able to achieve the minimum 60% win rate required to join SICK.  Sorry to see you go.

1.9.x Forum Stats: Colonel; Member; 34638 battles; 7,526 message_img.pngMember since: 01-26-2012

 

I never lose; either I win or I learn.

 


MARS_REVENANT #12 Posted 11 October 2017 - 04:49 PM

    Colonel

  • Member
  • 809 battles
  • 8,005
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

View PostZapperguy, on 10 October 2017 - 03:58 PM, said:

Stopped playing when they confirmed this was the only mode.

I'll miss the game and the people, but I won't play a respawn flight game.

:honoring:

 

Quoted for truth.


1.9.x Forum Stats: Colonel; Member; 34638 battles; 7,526 message_img.pngMember since: 01-26-2012

 

I never lose; either I win or I learn.

 


Einssniper #13 Posted 12 October 2017 - 03:45 AM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 622 battles
  • 360
  • [-WS-] -WS-
  • Member since:
    09-11-2015

Hi all, gonna leave this game for a while until it's finished.

So much to improve, if you gonna make it a more realistic arcade

air combat game, I suggest you keep on improving instead of

making a wowp-WT hybrid--that would nauseate most of us here.



SluggerJackson #14 Posted 12 October 2017 - 02:00 PM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 4 battles
  • 139
  • Member since:
    10-20-2013
This is exactly the game I wanted form the beginning.  I loved bombing the enemy base in the original release.  After that it was just kill all planes, and then hunt down the GA.  How boring.  I also felt that respawning was necessary from the beginning.  I have looked forward to version 2.0 since its announcement, and it has brought me back to the game.  I'm sorry you all can't just sit at high altitude, and boom0and-zoom until you've won the game.  Now you have to rely on teamwork, and other classes to win.  Boo Hoo.

learpilot #15 Posted 12 October 2017 - 02:15 PM

    Command Chief Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 5 battles
  • 643
  • Member since:
    05-18-2013

View Postscipionmk, on 10 October 2017 - 03:37 PM, said:

Was a pleasure to meet, fly and fight with some of you.

 

Wish you all the best.

 

Will not play 2.0 crap.

 

Good bye

 

scipionmk

 

I agree this is HORRIBLE Good Bye All !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OHIO STATE Football isn't a matter of LIFE or DEATH,its much more serious than that.

Conal_Cochran #16 Posted 12 October 2017 - 02:24 PM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 17 battles
  • 190
  • Member since:
    10-04-2014
Oh please Slugger this game requires no teamwork...I ended up 8-2 during CT and used no teamwork what so ever. Go bomb stuff and be happy lol.

winser #17 Posted 12 October 2017 - 02:41 PM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 26 battles
  • 111
  • [OWSS] OWSS
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012
Why go Warthunder mode ! I stick with WOWP just because I hate war thunder ! Now you make the game same as War thunder ?! What do your developer guys thinking ? It is completely doomed the expectation for most of our old players.

mullyman #18 Posted 12 October 2017 - 02:48 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 30 battles
  • 1,121
  • Member since:
    06-09-2014

View PostSluggerJackson, on 12 October 2017 - 10:00 AM, said:

This is exactly the game I wanted form the beginning.  I loved bombing the enemy base in the original release.  After that it was just kill all planes, and then hunt down the GA.  How boring.  I also felt that respawning was necessary from the beginning.  I have looked forward to version 2.0 since its announcement, and it has brought me back to the game.  I'm sorry you all can't just sit at high altitude, and boom0and-zoom until you've won the game.  Now you have to rely on teamwork, and other classes to win.  Boo Hoo.

 

​yeah...most window lickers love the idea of being able to die 2-3 times in a single battle..boohoo
mullyman.png

MolsonBurp #19 Posted 12 October 2017 - 03:17 PM

    Airman Basic

  • Member
  • 450 battles
  • 5
  • [JRKS] JRKS
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012
This was probably the best game I ever played until now. This 2.0 completely ruined a fine game. What were they thinking? Hopefully they will get rid of this crap if enough people complain and switch back... until then I am going to go and buy Battlefield and start playing it again. Take care everyone... it was fun while it lasted.

learpilot #20 Posted 12 October 2017 - 04:03 PM

    Command Chief Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 5 battles
  • 643
  • Member since:
    05-18-2013

View PostMolsonBurp, on 12 October 2017 - 10:17 AM, said:

This was probably the best game I ever played until now. This 2.0 completely ruined a fine game. What were they thinking? Hopefully they will get rid of this crap if enough people complain and switch back... until then I am going to go and buy Battlefield and start playing it again. Take care everyone... it was fun while it lasted.

 

They took the PERFECT combat game and ruined it !! will not fly until they change back.
OHIO STATE Football isn't a matter of LIFE or DEATH,its much more serious than that.




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users