Its not the end, its just the beginning. Or is it?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

cqiyuan #1 Posted 10 October 2017 - 11:50 AM

Second Lieutenant

• 13436 battles
  • [X3M] X3M

Out of the game for some time, prepping for a major exam. 

Heard lots of complaints about 2.0, veteran players deciding to leave. 

Erm so WG is going back to its 1.5 business again?  

:sceptic:

Dave12w #2 Posted 10 October 2017 - 12:54 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 21335 battles
  • [-ES-] -ES-

Hi CQ,

It's a sad and sorry state patch 2.0, the challenge of

individual combat, skill and finese seem to be lacking.

all dumbed down so an 8 year old could learn the game

before his attention span dropped.  I won't play the new

Patch much, but stop in, time to time to do anniversary 

planes and in the hope the game will improve.  But Persha

seem obvlivous to how bad 2.0 is, and ignore the feedback, so I'm not holding out

much hope. 

Edited by Dave12w, 10 October 2017 - 12:55 PM.

FlakValleyExpress #3 Posted 10 October 2017 - 12:56 PM

Captain

• 11991 battles
Update 2.0 is being released tomorrow on the RU server. I estimate Thursday at the latest for us?  In regards to the your post OP the RU WoWP developers have been flamed by the RU WoWP pilots. In addition, the EU pilots are not happy either. We have to see what they give us on the next update because another WoWP rumor, they (Devs) have change some things based on the player feedback.

Edited by FlakValleyExpress, 10 October 2017 - 12:56 PM.

Airborne Scout - Class of 1.0

Vae victis

Update 2.0 - It's not a bug, it's a feature

"Battle is the Great Redeemer. It is the fiery crucible in which true heroes are forged. The one place where all men truly share the same rank, regardless of what kind of parasitic scum they were going in."

pyantoryng #4 Posted 10 October 2017 - 01:22 PM

Major

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 12468 battles

The beginning of the end...

But so long as it spew tokens to feed prem time stock and give prem time for other two on occasions...I'm still in...

EDIT:

This is it!

http://worldofwarpla...ews/update-2_0/

At worst it'll happen to NA in 2-3 days, better is a week or two, but the update has to happen or the other cluster will be out of sync...

Those who will walk into this - Leave your hope behind. The bomber tree seems to be not here, but the "Secret Project" box event is to be used to gain the first bombers. Unless the bots are allowed to use bombers at all tiers (i.e. WG as them ready but not releasing), their full extent of effect on meta will remain to be seen.

Either there's no patch note, or the manual of the new mode is to serve as patch note. EU is still silent for the time being...

Edited by pyantoryng, 10 October 2017 - 01:32 PM.

WoWP makes a great jousting game...especially with the 262 and people busy in furballs...
I am deaf, silent, and fly with unrealistic controls. Do not count on me to carry - my back's already broken from overweight.

WolfWiz #5 Posted 11 October 2017 - 12:17 AM

Airman Basic

• 4866 battles
  • [X3M] X3M
All the time and money wasted for a Warthunder clone... This sucks!

cqiyuan #6 Posted 11 October 2017 - 02:27 AM

Second Lieutenant

• 13436 battles
  • [X3M] X3M

View PostDave12w, on 10 October 2017 - 12:54 PM, said:

Hi CQ,

It's a sad and sorry state patch 2.0, the challenge of

individual combat, skill and finese seem to be lacking.

all dumbed down so an 8 year old could learn the game

before his attention span dropped.  I won't play the new

Patch much, but stop in, time to time to do anniversary 

planes and in the hope the game will improve.  But Persha

seem obvlivous to how bad 2.0 is, and ignore the feedback, so I'm not holding out

much hope. 

:( dang it.... miss flying with you buddy. 

View PostFlakValleyExpress, on 10 October 2017 - 12:56 PM, said:

Update 2.0 is being released tomorrow on the RU server. I estimate Thursday at the latest for us?  In regards to the your post OP the RU WoWP developers have been flamed by the RU WoWP pilots. In addition, the EU pilots are not happy either. We have to see what they give us on the next update because another WoWP rumor, they (Devs) have change some things based on the player feedback.

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

View Postpyantoryng, on 10 October 2017 - 01:22 PM, said:

The beginning of the end...

But so long as it spew tokens to feed prem time stock and give prem time for other two on occasions...I'm still in...

EDIT:

This is it!

http://worldofwarpla...ews/update-2_0/

At worst it'll happen to NA in 2-3 days, better is a week or two, but the update has to happen or the other cluster will be out of sync...

Those who will walk into this - Leave your hope behind. The bomber tree seems to be not here, but the "Secret Project" box event is to be used to gain the first bombers. Unless the bots are allowed to use bombers at all tiers (i.e. WG as them ready but not releasing), their full extent of effect on meta will remain to be seen.

Either there's no patch note, or the manual of the new mode is to serve as patch note. EU is still silent for the time being...

:angry:

View PostWolfWiz, on 11 October 2017 - 12:17 AM, said:

All the time and money wasted for a Warthunder clone... This sucks!
+1 on that

deloop #7 Posted 11 October 2017 - 03:18 AM

Senior Airman

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 4507 battles
  • [W-M-D] W-M-D
well the last time i looked at the voting about the test server an overwhelming majority said it sucked.. i preferred WOWP over warthunder because of the skill level wowp was a challening game and now in an attempt to make more money WOWP has said [edited]you to all the loyal players in hope of bringing in hordes of mentally challenged  spoog monkeys  so they can be just as big and totally useless as tanks....  good luck imbeciles way to kill the game ... might as well go play warthunder 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users