Hawker Typhoon etc

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Arnim #1 Posted 07 October 2017 - 12:55 AM

Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 2 battles

I am just getting back into WoWP after beta, to look around, see the changes etc and noticed there are some big holes in the British line.

Is there anything in the works to add the Typhoon/Tempest multi-role fighters, and if so where they would be slotted?  I did a brief search and didn't find anything specific so I wanted to ask the community.  Thanks in advance!

P.S.  I am surprised they didn't add them when the UK planes were added

Sojo #2 Posted 07 October 2017 - 04:19 AM

First Lieutenant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 0 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

There's a whole lot of key content missing, the Hurricanes and Hellcats among them.  We didn't even have the P-47s either until most of the player base had already departed.

Wargaming is in no particular rush to add any of them either and won't commit to any timeframes, and the game is about to take a significant turn for the worse once 2.0 drops in a few weeks, but it's probably just as well since the game has been so terrible for so long anyway.

pyantoryng #3 Posted 07 October 2017 - 04:29 AM

Major

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 515 battles

View PostSojo, on 07 October 2017 - 04:19 AM, said:

There's a whole lot of key content missing, the Hurricanes and Hellcats among them.  We didn't even have the P-47s either until most of the player base had already departed.

Wargaming is in no particular rush to add any of them either and won't commit to any timeframes, and the game is about to take a significant turn for the worse once 2.0 drops in a few weeks, but it's probably just as well since the game has been so terrible for so long anyway.

Persha got bigger fish to fry...though said big fish seem to be, for the most part, far gone and inedible...

WoWP makes a great jousting game...especially with the 262 and people busy in furballs...
I am deaf, silent, and fly with unrealistic controls. Do not count on me to carry - my back's already broken from overweight.

Arnim #4 Posted 08 October 2017 - 02:49 AM

Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 2 battles

Yes for the short time I've played I get the sense that there is no overall company strategy, they make things up as they go along.

As for game mechanics the realism leaves a lot to be desired.  They are attempting to walk the fine line of appealing to the sim crowd while making the game easy to play in order to get a larger player base.

We'll see what happens I guess.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users