Jump to content


RU WoWP pilots notices our community


  • Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

FlakValleyExpress #1 Posted 04 October 2017 - 12:09 PM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 11991 battles
  • 3,627
  • Member since:
    02-09-2012

Especially when it comes to update 2.0 here

They love the humor videos. They are observing and have the same opinions for the next update. It shows how small the world is getting with WoWP.


Airborne Scout - Class of 1.0

Vae victis

Update 2.0 - It's not a bug, it's a feature

"Battle is the Great Redeemer. It is the fiery crucible in which true heroes are forged. The one place where all men truly share the same rank, regardless of what kind of parasitic scum they were going in."

 


Ace_BOTlistic_Cosmo #2 Posted 04 October 2017 - 01:01 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 20848 battles
  • 1,924
  • [3NIC] 3NIC
  • Member since:
    01-26-2014

I see our diligence is spreading...

like an std :amazed:


if the pilot's good, see, I mean, if he's really..sharp, he can barrel that baby in so low [he spreads his arms like wings and laughs],

you oughtta see it sometime, it's a sight. A big plane like a '52. VRROOM! There's jet exhaust, fryin' chickens in the barnyard.


Bubba_Zanetti #3 Posted 04 October 2017 - 02:07 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Closed Beta Tester
  • 29252 battles
  • 1,370
  • [DRACS] DRACS
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

View PostAce_BOTlistic_Cosmo, on 04 October 2017 - 08:01 AM, said:

I see our diligence is spreading...

like an std :amazed:

 

Great...next April the devs will give us an event of flying cats chucking axes at each other.  Actually, that would be hilarious...hmmm

 

Add flying Squirrel bombers/ga dropping acorns...


Edited by Bubba_Zanetti, 04 October 2017 - 02:12 PM.

 


pyantoryng #4 Posted 04 October 2017 - 02:23 PM

    Major

  • Closed Beta Tester
  • 12468 battles
  • 6,419
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012
As we look at their forums, so do they on ours...:unsure:

WoWP makes a great jousting game...especially with the 262 and people busy in furballs...
I am deaf, silent, and fly with unrealistic controls. Do not count on me to carry - my back's already broken from overweight.

MelBrooks #5 Posted 04 October 2017 - 03:00 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 30354 battles
  • 1,201
  • [3NIC] 3NIC
  • Member since:
    01-18-2014

View PostBubba_Zanetti, on 04 October 2017 - 09:07 AM, said:

 

Great...next April the devs will give us an event of flying cats chucking axes at each other.  Actually, that would be hilarious...hmmm

 

Add flying Squirrel bombers/ga dropping acorns...

 

I agree, we already had one where we shot snowballs at each other, so what the hell.

 



MARS_REVENANT #6 Posted 04 October 2017 - 03:13 PM

    Colonel

  • Member
  • 34638 battles
  • 7,587
  • [SICK] SICK
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

View PostMelBrooks, on 04 October 2017 - 10:00 AM, said:

 

I agree, we already had one where we shot snowballs at each other, so what the hell.

 

 

If we could only go back to an era where they actually cared enough to program the game to throw snowballs... wasn't done last year, I cant remember them doing anything last year.  2015 was nothing but release of Thunderbolt line.

 

Meanwhile WOT gets special tanks released for Halloween...

 

They say 2.0 will be released before Christmas and it will be a lot easier to include events in the new game architecture... so maybe Christmas will be good this year... hoping for more barracks bunks...LOL


1.9.x Forum Stats: Colonel; Member; 34638 battles; 7,526 message_img.pngMember since: 01-26-2012

 

I never lose; either I win or I learn.

 


pyantoryng #7 Posted 04 October 2017 - 03:45 PM

    Major

  • Closed Beta Tester
  • 12468 battles
  • 6,419
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

View PostMARS_REVENANT, on 04 October 2017 - 03:13 PM, said:

 

If we could only go back to an era where they actually cared enough to program the game to throw snowballs... wasn't done last year, I cant remember them doing anything last year.  2015 was nothing but release of Thunderbolt line.

 

Meanwhile WOT gets special tanks released for Halloween...

 

They say 2.0 will be released before Christmas and it will be a lot easier to include events in the new game architecture... so maybe Christmas will be good this year... hoping for more barracks bunks...LOL

 

People's going to be real happy if the actual Wheel of Fortune is back, but hey, it's the age of boxes now...:sceptic:

The Wheel was way too good...



WoWP makes a great jousting game...especially with the 262 and people busy in furballs...
I am deaf, silent, and fly with unrealistic controls. Do not count on me to carry - my back's already broken from overweight.

Zapperguy #8 Posted 05 October 2017 - 11:13 PM

    First Lieutenant

  • -Community Ace-
  • 34349 battles
  • 2,555
  • [CLOWN] CLOWN
  • Member since:
    04-04-2012

Interesting how in "Free" America my video is taken down, but it remains in the RU forum.

 


Hoping they pull the plug altogether on WoWP at this point.


MARS_REVENANT #9 Posted 06 October 2017 - 12:09 AM

    Colonel

  • Member
  • 34638 battles
  • 7,587
  • [SICK] SICK
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

View PostZapperguy, on 05 October 2017 - 06:13 PM, said:

Interesting how in "Free" America my video is taken down, but it remains in the RU forum.

 

 

Free america?  So I can come in your house and eat all your food?... Sweet!

1.9.x Forum Stats: Colonel; Member; 34638 battles; 7,526 message_img.pngMember since: 01-26-2012

 

I never lose; either I win or I learn.

 


MelBrooks #10 Posted 06 October 2017 - 04:14 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 30354 battles
  • 1,201
  • [3NIC] 3NIC
  • Member since:
    01-18-2014

View PostMARS_REVENANT, on 05 October 2017 - 07:09 PM, said:

 

Free america?  So I can come in your house and eat all your food?... Sweet!

Oh yeah very free, so free that unintended guests are dumped in rivers or encased in highway bridge supports.:hiding:



MARS_REVENANT #11 Posted 06 October 2017 - 04:29 AM

    Colonel

  • Member
  • 34638 battles
  • 7,587
  • [SICK] SICK
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

View PostMelBrooks, on 05 October 2017 - 11:14 PM, said:

Oh yeah very free, so free that unintended guests are dumped in rivers or encased in highway bridge supports.:hiding:

 

So you are free to do whatever you want, as long as others don't do what they want, if it affects you or what you want....got it.

1.9.x Forum Stats: Colonel; Member; 34638 battles; 7,526 message_img.pngMember since: 01-26-2012

 

I never lose; either I win or I learn.

 


Zapperguy #12 Posted 06 October 2017 - 01:03 PM

    First Lieutenant

  • -Community Ace-
  • 34349 battles
  • 2,555
  • [CLOWN] CLOWN
  • Member since:
    04-04-2012

View PostMARS_REVENANT, on 05 October 2017 - 08:09 PM, said:

 

Free america?  So I can come in your house and eat all your food?... Sweet!

 

Absolutely, but I may elect to exercise my right to bear arms and protect my home. Enter at your own risk!

:)


Hoping they pull the plug altogether on WoWP at this point.


MARS_REVENANT #13 Posted 06 October 2017 - 02:16 PM

    Colonel

  • Member
  • 34638 battles
  • 7,587
  • [SICK] SICK
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

View PostZapperguy, on 06 October 2017 - 08:03 AM, said:

 

Absolutely, but I may elect to exercise my right to bear arms and protect my home. Enter at your own risk!

:)

 

So what you are saying is your private property is protected, and therefore not free.

1.9.x Forum Stats: Colonel; Member; 34638 battles; 7,526 message_img.pngMember since: 01-26-2012

 

I never lose; either I win or I learn.

 


Ace_BOTlistic_Cosmo #14 Posted 06 October 2017 - 11:29 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 20848 battles
  • 1,924
  • [3NIC] 3NIC
  • Member since:
    01-26-2014

View PostMelBrooks, on 05 October 2017 - 11:14 PM, said:

Oh yeah very free, so free that unintended guests are dumped in rivers or encased in highway bridge supports.:hiding:

 

in detroit... yes

if the pilot's good, see, I mean, if he's really..sharp, he can barrel that baby in so low [he spreads his arms like wings and laughs],

you oughtta see it sometime, it's a sight. A big plane like a '52. VRROOM! There's jet exhaust, fryin' chickens in the barnyard.





2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users