BLACK FLIGHT SQUADRON disband days in the future with 2.0 update blooming soon

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

LBAEZ #1 Posted 30 September 2017 - 05:14 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 301 battles
  • [-BFS-] -BFS-

Looks like the new update will erase all that we have done in the past on oct 11 with the 2.0 update.  I will no longer be playing the game when 2.0 comes into play. If they don't correct the game and put it in standard battle and keep everything we have earned with future updates after 2.0,  I will disband black flight squadron and leave the game for good. To all who served in the clan,  I will miss all but the reckless overhaul that wowp is doing and I no longer want to be a part of this game nor my clan to be a part of the stupidity the game will become!!!!!  07 Commander of BLACK FLIGHT SQUADRON

Edited by LBAEZ, 30 September 2017 - 05:15 PM.

MagusGerhardt #2 Posted 30 September 2017 - 05:32 PM

Horten Test Pilot

• -Community Ace-
  • 789 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS

Not sure where you are getting your info, LBAEZ, but it smells like bad intel to me.

Pre 2.0 medals/honors/stats will be archived in your profile and preserved.  From what I've heard, standard deathmatch battles will continue alongside the conquest mode; battle type will be randomly selected after you queue up.  All pilots and aircraft earned and purchased will be retained.

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." Thomas Jefferson to William Stephens Smith, Paris, 13 Nov. 1787

graceskyriver #3 Posted 30 September 2017 - 05:32 PM

Airman Basic

• 37 battles
  • [-BFS-] -BFS-
07 LBAEZ I feel the same will be out of this crap .

LBAEZ #4 Posted 30 September 2017 - 05:36 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 301 battles
  • [-BFS-] -BFS-
I hope your right but that's what I been hearing from some of the pilots that play this game .just will have to wait and see

mullyman #5 Posted 30 September 2017 - 06:44 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 36 battles

battle type will be randomly selected after you queue up.  

huh?    So you cant even choose to opt out of the fktard mode when entering battle?

mullyman.png

Tophatfire #6 Posted 30 September 2017 - 09:36 PM

First Lieutenant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 0 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

View PostMagusGerhardt, on 30 September 2017 - 01:32 PM, said:

Not sure where you are getting your info, LBAEZ, but it smells like bad intel to me.

Pre 2.0 medals/honors/stats will be archived in your profile and preserved.  From what I've heard, standard deathmatch battles will continue alongside the conquest mode; battle type will be randomly selected after you queue up.  All pilots and aircraft earned and purchased will be retained.

No. Why are people continuing to defend WG with this misinformed fake news nonsense?  WG has clearly and unambiguously stated that this will not be the case.

The current game mode is disappearing.  They may introduce a mode similar to the current superiority mode at some unspecified point in the future.  At this point only a fool would expect Wargaming to accomplish that in anything approaching a timely manner and it will be years if it ever happens.

Stats are being wiped.  They will be archived on the website ONLY.

View PostGhostPrime, on 26 September 2017 - 11:45 AM, said:

• Q: Will the new Conquest mode replace the current game mode or will both of them be available? Can they somehow coexist after version 2.0 is released?
    • A: The new "Conquest" mode is implemented as a full-fledged replacement to the current game mode. Instead of the coexistence of the new and old game modes, we plan to implement multiple versions of the game modes based on the new game rules. These will offer players absolutely different and significantly more complex gaming experiences.

View PostGhostPrime, on 26 September 2017 - 11:45 AM, said:

• Q: What will happen to my statistics after 2.0is released? Will I keep my winrate and medals?
    • A: There will be a fresh start in terms of game stats, however every player will be able to find his previous achievements in a corresponding section of our official website.

http://forum.worldof...f-warplanes-20/

hawkeyededic #7 Posted 01 October 2017 - 12:51 PM

Resident Researcher

• -Community Ace-
  • 962 battles
  • [WG-CA] WG-CA
I want to know where you got that date at. I can't find anything even close to offical on a release date. In fact only mention of Oct 11th as a release date is made by the OP in a couple of posts.

Hawkeye's Hangar, your one stop spot for all my repaints. Like me on Facebook for news, updates and more.

Pogo68 #8 Posted 01 October 2017 - 04:41 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 1649 battles
  • [-BFS-] -BFS-

I stayed to the bitter end of Mechwarrior 3025's test

I'll stick around to turn the lights out.

I've been playing this game since before 13 November 2013 and I've got a lot of time, frustration invested.

Moving to another will take a bit of time.

Don't know if I want to spend that much more time in a new one.

If I do, likely I'll be playing fewer hours.

Likely returning to harder sims.

I'll post and update when the time comes.

Edited by Pogo68, 01 October 2017 - 04:43 PM.

DICTA BOELCKE for WoWP
    1. Try to secure the upper hand before attacking.
    2. Always continue with an attack you have begun
    3. Open fire only at close range, and then only when the opponent is squarely in your sights
    4. You should always try to keep your eye on your opponent, and never let yourself be deceived by ruses
    5. In any type of attack, it is essential to assail your opponent from behind
    6. If your opponent dives on you, do not try run away from his attack, but fly to meet it
    7. When over the enemy's lines, always remember your own line of retreat
    8. It is better to attack in groups of four or six. Avoid two aircraft attacking the same opponent

pyantoryng #9 Posted 01 October 2017 - 08:03 PM

Colonel

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 2105 battles

View PostPogo68, on 01 October 2017 - 04:41 PM, said:

I stayed to the bitter end of Mechwarrior 3025's test

I'll stick around to turn the lights out.

I've been playing this game since before 13 November 2013 and I've got a lot of time, frustration invested.

Moving to another will take a bit of time.

Don't know if I want to spend that much more time in a new one.

If I do, likely I'll be playing fewer hours.

Likely returning to harder sims.

I'll post and update when the time comes.

I've stayed to, like, half a day before my last FPS game got its plug pulled many years ago (and I swore off online FPS genre since)...had to go to school that morning or I might have stuck out to the very last...

An...interesting experience to say the least...

Me? So long as there are tokens to be gained and used for the benefit of other two titles...

WoWP makes a great jousting game...especially with the 262 and people busy in furballs...
I am deaf, silent, and fly with unrealistic controls. Do not count on me to carry - my back's already broken from overweight.

WhineMaker #10 Posted 01 October 2017 - 10:06 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 0 battles
:popcorn:

View Postlosttwo, on 12 April 2015 - 04:16 AM, said:

IF OTHERS WOULD FLY THE WAY I TELL THEM TOO.

If ONLY THEY WOULD DO AS I SAY.

Ace_BOTlistic_Cosmo #11 Posted 02 October 2017 - 03:14 AM

Captain

• 1120 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

saved this for you guys for all eternity...you know, so your can look back in your twilight years remembering the good ol' days...

:trollface:... I know, I know... you're all welcome!

... oh yeah, remember one of the golden rules of the internet... all girls are girls... so young beautiful and all men are billionaire studs...

:great: page 1

https://web.archive....-blooming-soon/

:angry: page 2

https://web.archive....on/page__st__20

:izmena: page 3

https://web.archive....on/page__st__40

if the pilot's good, see, I mean, if he's really..sharp, he can barrel that baby in so low [he spreads his arms like wings and laughs],

you oughtta see it sometime, it's a sight. A big plane like a '52. VRROOM! There's jet exhaust, fryin' chickens in the barnyard.

MARS_REVENANT #12 Posted 02 October 2017 - 04:47 AM

Colonel

• Community Ace
  • 5652 battles
  • [WG-CA] WG-CA

View PostLBAEZ, on 30 September 2017 - 12:14 PM, said:

Looks like the new update will erase all that we have done in the past on oct 11 with the 2.0 update.  I will no longer be playing the game when 2.0 comes into play. If they don't correct the game and put it in standard battle and keep everything we have earned with future updates after 2.0,  I will disband black flight squadron and leave the game for good. To all who served in the clan,  I will miss all but the reckless overhaul that wowp is doing and I no longer want to be a part of this game nor my clan to be a part of the stupidity the game will become!!!!!  07 Commander of BLACK FLIGHT SQUADRON

I dont think the update will come out that fast, I belive they will be implementing a lot of what they heard in the feedback... or at least they said they would in their Q&A.

If you still want to shut it down, your guys that still want to play can join SICK if they are over 60%w/r.  Or they can join our sister clan 3NIC if they are below.

Love where this thread went BTW...  I got mentioned and didn't even need to lift a finger to butthurt people.

1.9.x Forum Stats: Colonel; Member; 34638 battles; 7,526 message_img.pngMember since: 11-03-2014

I never lose; either I win or I learn.

TWITCH  |  YOUTUBE  |  FACEBOOK  |  TWITTER

Bobby_Tables #13 Posted 02 October 2017 - 06:10 AM

Second Lieutenant

• 7459 battles
  • [-DOW-] -DOW-

View PostMARS_REVENANT, on 01 October 2017 - 10:47 PM, said:

I got mentioned and didn't even need to lift a finger to butthurt people.

You may want to rephrase that sentence, unless you are a proctologist by trade.  

MARS_REVENANT #14 Posted 02 October 2017 - 12:54 PM

Colonel

• Community Ace
  • 5652 battles
  • [WG-CA] WG-CA

View PostBobby_Tables, on 02 October 2017 - 01:10 AM, said:

I like where your mind went, butt I'll stand behind my post.

1.9.x Forum Stats: Colonel; Member; 34638 battles; 7,526 message_img.pngMember since: 11-03-2014

MARS_REVENANT #15 Posted 02 October 2017 - 12:58 PM

Colonel

• Community Ace
  • 5652 battles
  • [WG-CA] WG-CA

Since our self appointed hall monitor has apparently missed this thread, I'll step in.

Maybe you guys should take your conversation over HERE

MelBrooks #16 Posted 02 October 2017 - 01:32 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 12 battles

View PostBobby_Tables, on 02 October 2017 - 01:10 AM, said:

Please do not insult proctologists like that, really uncalled for Bobby.

MelBrooks #17 Posted 02 October 2017 - 02:39 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 12 battles
I'm retired Drew and do not have the time to do 20 rounds with dity ( I wouldn't do it anyway because dity usually is on point ), is this a man crush thingy? What gives?

MARS_REVENANT #18 Posted 02 October 2017 - 02:55 PM

Colonel

• Community Ace
  • 5652 battles
  • [WG-CA] WG-CA

View PostMelBrooks, on 02 October 2017 - 09:39 AM, said:

I'm retired Drew and do not have the time to do 20 rounds with dity ( I wouldn't do it anyway because dity usually is on point ), is this a man crush thingy? What gives?

To be fair, nancy is on point as well.... its just that nobody else knows what that point is.  But I think I am getting close to understanding.  Posts on WOWP forum because he is a WOT fail and nobody will listen there, posts about how great his real life is on WOWP forum because...

beaver_cleaver #19 Posted 02 October 2017 - 03:05 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 21 battles
  • [WHAWK] WHAWK
LOL - you can continue the pain and play a game that has become continually worse since 1.5, or leave and find something else to do. Funny thing, but there is far more time for other important things since I stopped playing the game and stopped watching the NFL.  College ball is far more exciting, and there are other things to do besides sitting in front of a screen.

MARS_REVENANT #20 Posted 02 October 2017 - 07:08 PM

Colonel

• Community Ace
  • 5652 battles
  • [WG-CA] WG-CA
Looks like GP caught a preview of this thread and decided to take the day off.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users