My final feedback

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Tunka_Elk #1 Posted 27 September 2017 - 06:47 PM

Airman Basic

• 1 battle
  • [W-UN2] W-UN2
This beta test has been around for way over a year. I played it before. I left because the game mechanics sucked.

>Aircraft agility was awful, lack of flaps was a deal breaker in higher level fighters.

>Leveling up a pilot took far, far, too long.

>Accuracy did nothing to damage dealt, i.e. empty a full clip into a TSH engine at close range, nothing. Next game, shooting from 300+ meters and POOF! engine explodes.

>Anti aircraft fire at high altitudes was way too accurate. (IRL, it was a shoot and hope type defense against bombers. Jerry would "draw" a cube in space, target that cube as the bombers approached and fire a massive barrage into it, hoping to hit something.)

>For those of us who preferred joystick over M/KB, settings were almost non-existant.

As far as I can see, nothing has changed with this "new" mode.

>Just one thing I see that was different. The 'bots you "test" against are all fighter aces. They NEVER miss and kill you quickly. Thus the unlimited respawns (when it works).<

My suggestion? Wargaming, drop all development of WoWP. You are wasting your time and the community's as well. Close down the servers, integrate the techs into WoT and WoWS and leave aircraft to your competition. (they do it so much better).

I fly with the competition, I play tanks and warships with WG. I find that arrangement quite satisfying.

Should Wargaming decide to pursue this endeavor, good luck. It'll be done without me.

dityboycom #2 Posted 27 September 2017 - 06:54 PM

Colonel

• 1 battle
  • [BAGG] BAGG
They are well aware they're leaving the current player base behind. They're hoping to attract new players.

Zapperguy #3 Posted 28 September 2017 - 05:10 PM

First Lieutenant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 63 battles
  • [CLOWN] CLOWN

View Postdityboycom, on 27 September 2017 - 02:54 PM, said:

They are well aware they're leaving the current player base behind. They're hoping to attract new players.

They're quite content to leave the disgruntled vets behind, and they make no apologies for it. Apparently a new crop of dissatisfied customers is what they seek.

:facepalm: 

Noreaga #4 Posted 29 September 2017 - 04:03 PM

Captain

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 8 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS

View PostZapperguy, on 28 September 2017 - 12:10 PM, said:

They're quite content to leave the disgruntled vets behind, and they make no apologies for it. Apparently a new crop of dissatisfied customers is what they seek.

:facepalm: 

so good! yup you can change the cover but the book still has the same bad author. give it 6 months and there will be a whole new bunch to take our place (hopefully more of them), with given the game far less patience or attention spans

Edited by Noreaga, 29 September 2017 - 04:04 PM.

Nimis obnoxii curare

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users