I found this posted on the RU WoWP forums

Block Quote

Catus_domesticus # 1     Sent Today, 26 Sep 2017 - 11:55
Art. sergeant
Developer
5584 battlefield 
[WG-W] WG-W
Check in: 

We draw your attention to the fact that provisions for gifts have been added to the Rules of the Game.

In addition, due to frequent requests, we clarify the meaning of the term "non-activated data and commands". These include in-game currency, in-game property and other game elements that players purchase for a fee, including gold, loans, gold bars, duplins, piastres, premium technology, premium groups "," premium account ".

This follows from paragraph 1.4 of the License Agreement, which states that "The rights to non-activated data and commands are the rights provided for in this Agreement to use data, commands and the audiovisual displays of the Game generated by them, activated sequentially to obtain a certain result provided by the Game scenario by the User, The rights to non-activated data and commands include, among other things, the rights to use of such game elements as "gold", "credits", "gold bars", "doubloons", "piastres", "premium equipment", "premium units", "premium account ".

RU WoWP forum source link

Expansion of WG's coverage? Or is this a reaction to the RU WoWP pilots about the new update 2.0? What does this mean to an un-caffeinated brain? :sceptic:

Airborne Scout - Class of 1.0

Vae victis

Update 2.0 - It's not a bug, it's a feature

"Battle is the Great Redeemer. It is the fiery crucible in which true heroes are forged. The one place where all men truly share the same rank, regardless of what kind of parasitic scum they were going in."

pyantoryng #2 Posted 26 September 2017 - 12:18 PM

Major

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 12468 battles

Piaster? Hot darn, that brings back memories...

...and I guess all of WG's EULA amendment came from Planes............never heard about any EULA amendment during my time in Tanks prior to Planes, and the news of amendments only come from Planes.............

Edited by pyantoryng, 26 September 2017 - 12:19 PM.

WoWP makes a great jousting game...especially with the 262 and people busy in furballs...
I am deaf, silent, and fly with unrealistic controls. Do not count on me to carry - my back's already broken from overweight.

Ace_BOTlistic_Cosmo #3 Posted 26 September 2017 - 01:12 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 20848 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

View PostFlakValleyExpress, on 26 September 2017 - 06:40 AM, said:

I found this posted on the RU WoWP forums

RU WoWP forum source link

Expansion of WG's coverage? Or is this a reaction to the RU WoWP pilots about the new update 2.0? What does this mean to an un-caffeinated brain? :sceptic:

sound like, maybe someone figured out how to hack free goodies over there... I dunno... maybe? or it could be a CYA for a future grab

if the pilot's good, see, I mean, if he's really..sharp, he can barrel that baby in so low [he spreads his arms like wings and laughs],

you oughtta see it sometime, it's a sight. A big plane like a '52. VRROOM! There's jet exhaust, fryin' chickens in the barnyard.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users