• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Noreaga #1 Posted 25 September 2017 - 08:02 PM

Captain

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 8 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS

hello WOWP,

OK, there are a lot of changes to the game being released by Persha.

Flight mechanic change: how this was thought to be a good idea i do not know, you threw out years of tweaking only to have it restart. If you were aiming for the least popular mode in WT then you have done a great job making a copy of a terrible unpopular game mode. If you were not aiming for that, id suggest looking at that again.

Beginner and retention:

I was constantly hearing that this games loses its players in 2 places.1  tier 1 because it hard to learn and people quit in frustrations, 2 players reach end game stage and realize there is nothing there and quit.   Now 1 is still status quo (imo worse than before) 2 is also status quo since end game content is still missing.  So you make a change to something without addressing the most pressing problems... 

The lack of any good mouse keyboard binding options is such a glaring oversight that it brings the same old question to mind, who is in charge of quality control or critical path? and how i did this get implemented? I can't see how anyone could explain that away with even the slightest understanding of your clientele. 

flying the bomber was kinda fun, could definitely see my self sitting on my tablet playing this game!

first opinion is id keep it installed and play it when i wanted to turn off my brain for 20 min. In the current release, i could see myself getting 5-15 games in 3 months or so. It should be noted, i would not pay to play this game.

Edited by Noreaga, 25 September 2017 - 08:04 PM.

Nimis obnoxii curare

ArrowZ_ #2 Posted 25 September 2017 - 08:57 PM

Captain

• Open Beta Tester
  • 1049 battles
Sadly all the bombers in this CT are premiums. Not sure if they are releasing a full bomber line with 2.0 release. 

That Ozi Client Side Lagger

TeamTerrence #3 Posted 25 September 2017 - 08:59 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 6 battles
  • [S_S_G] S_S_G

View PostNoreaga, on 25 September 2017 - 08:02 PM, said:

hello WOWP,

OK, there are a lot of changes to the game being released by Persha.

Flight mechanic change: how this was thought to be a good idea i do not know, you threw out years of tweaking only to have it restart. If you were aiming for the least popular mode in WT then you have done a great job making a copy of a terrible unpopular game mode. If you were not aiming for that, id suggest looking at that again.

Beginner and retention:

I was constantly hearing that this games loses its players in 2 places.1  tier 1 because it hard to learn and people quit in frustrations, 2 players reach end game stage and realize there is nothing there and quit.   Now 1 is still status quo (imo worse than before) 2 is also status quo since end game content is still missing.  So you make a change to something without addressing the most pressing problems... 

The lack of any good mouse keyboard binding options is such a glaring oversight that it brings the same old question to mind, who is in charge of quality control or critical path? and how i did this get implemented? I can't see how anyone could explain that away with even the slightest understanding of your clientele. 

flying the bomber was kinda fun, could definitely see my self sitting on my tablet playing this game!

first opinion is id keep it installed and play it when i wanted to turn off my brain for 20 min. In the current release, i could see myself getting 5-15 games in 3 months or so. It should be noted, i would not pay to play this game.

On a plus side, the ability to turning your brain off should benefit you...........

- increase your life span

- Blood pressure will be about norm depending on a healthy diet and proper exercise

- If you enjoy shrimp you will learn more methods of preparing it...

just remember to concentrate on breathing 

MelBrooks #4 Posted 25 September 2017 - 10:21 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 12 battles
  Nor, you were too kind on the flight mechanics. Words like abysmal, atrocious, and putrid would work much better in that section.

SHOCKOJAMBO #5 Posted 25 September 2017 - 11:48 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 0 battles
It just blows my mind, that not a single person in WG has said, I have a great idea. What's that, lets try to some how go back to 1.4 when the game was good. Can you say morons.

pyantoryng #6 Posted 26 September 2017 - 02:48 AM

Colonel

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 2638 battles

View PostSHOCKOJAMBO, on 25 September 2017 - 11:48 PM, said:

It just blows my mind, that not a single person in WG has said, I have a great idea. What's that, lets try to some how go back to 1.4 when the game was good. Can you say morons.

All traces of 1.4 and prior had been wiped from WG's archives I guess...must be an embarrassment to make a decent product...

Edited by pyantoryng, 26 September 2017 - 02:48 AM.

WoWP makes a great jousting game...especially with the 262 and people busy in furballs...
I am deaf, silent, and fly with unrealistic controls. Do not count on me to carry - my back's already broken from overweight.

TeamTerrence #7 Posted 26 September 2017 - 02:54 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 6 battles
  • [S_S_G] S_S_G

View Postpyantoryng, on 26 September 2017 - 02:48 AM, said:

All traces of 1.4 and prior had been wiped from WG's archives I guess...must be an embarrassment to make a decent product...

Which makes 2.0 pointless for most of the remaining players to stick around for.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users