Developer
WoWP Supertest Manager

Block Quote

DarkJIuSu4ka (25 Sep 2017 - 10:52) wrote:
Q. then why do you decide?

A. You make me force simply :)
License agreement
"7.2 Wargaming has the right:
7.2.1. At any time without prior notice to the User, unilaterally restrict, expand, supplement, modify and otherwise modify the Game, any of its elements and parts, and modify Key Documents.
Modification of the Game and its elements can be done by creating and installing new pieces of software (patches). Their goal may be, for example, the improvement or modification of the gameplay (gameplay) or the addition of new data and commands to the Game ("features"), which may lead to termination or suspension of the rights to use certain game elements and rights to non-activated data and commands.
The User understands and hereby acknowledges that these actions are an integral part of the process of creating and operating the Game, and also authorizes them to perform Wargaming without prior notice to the User.

well and further under the text.
By the way, we notify you, and even offer to speak out and even take into account your wishes to the extent that it does not contradict our vision of the development of the game.
:)

RU WoWP forum source link

Block Quote

Priolia # 4823     Posted Today, 25 Sep 2017 - 14:39

Super test, General test
Developer
WoWP Supertest Manager

Block Quote

Gr_WoW (Sep 25, 2017 - 11:30) wrote:
It seems to me that from the point of view of the game experience of players with tens of thousands of fights, such a repeated review: one or three fights and oh all I can not do this)
should nevertheless cause, at least, the question "why?"

A. That's just from the point of view of the gaming experience of the player, who has played tens of thousands of fights one by one, it is extremely important to get a bit out of the usual gameplay, and try to penetrate into the new one. Because the new one is 100% unusual, and the memory of muscles and actions has not been canceled. When you used 20 thousand fingers to press one of the keys and had success, but now you do not have it - it will be annoying by itself. Therefore, it is necessary to "null" the previous experience. And this takes time, for 2-3 fights this is not done. It is checked up on many.

Block Quote

_forza_j      (Sep 25, 2017 - 11:34) wrote:
Q. Well, in tactics or could not either one of the two. In one of the first battles I take down 40 aerial targets I take kilo medals and defeat. It turns out that I am forced to rush from corner to corner, and the bots and tankmen here fuse the point, then not one chair will burn. The question is, is it possible to make a wipe account with the preservation of experience and silver, because? in HP (FVE- Update 2.0) those branches that rocked in the SR are almost not playable

A. Wipe-researched aircraft is very slippery, in fact. Someone wants it, but some do not. The release will be a wipe of achievements, zeroing the number of battles, awards and the like. All property will remain on accounts, except for that which is no longer applicable in new realities (removed from the game). It will be compensated.

Block Quote

007Vergil     (Sep 25, 2017 - 11:36) wrote:
Q. First, about the regime to shoot down more planes in which it is better not to play, there were situations when I did not fly to the base on the beaver, the base was neutral and 5 bots of my team the bots started to seize the base, I dropped the bombs and the capture reached 95% there is 1 action our base, I think why go to the second round and waste our time and so will capture, I fly to the next base drop bombs and the base as neutral was 95% and remained, while sometimes the bots manage without my participation in other battles enemy and neutral bases to seize the issue as it is is he?

A. This indicates that the bots will not play for you :) How it works is written in the description of the mode mechanics here

RU WoWP forum source link

I guess it is a good thing I recorded my Aces with screenshots. Big Brother or in this case Big Sister does not want two stats of the books. Revisionist history in the works :sceptic: Wouldn't this be Beta wipes? I thought we were a "live" server. :trollface:

Airborne Scout - Class of 1.0

Vae victis

Update 2.0 - It's not a bug, it's a feature

"Battle is the Great Redeemer. It is the fiery crucible in which true heroes are forged. The one place where all men truly share the same rank, regardless of what kind of parasitic scum they were going in."

pyantoryng #2 Posted 25 September 2017 - 01:01 PM

Major

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 515 battles

Well, it's the first time that the first digit moves out of beta, after all. This could set a precedent for other WG titles that will change that first digit...maybe decades later on. I suspect that the "Archive" button found in 2.0 is supposed to link to a page that shows the old stats...as of now it links to a nonexistent page.

Looks like EULA is up for yet another amendment...guess it's all because of Planes, apparently because the compensation clause was added when...wait, I don't remember, but I'm pretty sure it involved Planes and neither Tanks or Ships...

The changes are at such a fundamental level that it renders everything prior to the change irrelevant...

...or WG is trying to start a new game...where existing players (assuming they stay) already have the highest level...WG trying to tick off as many players as possible to get them to leave in attempt to get a fresh start?

Hmmmmmmm................

WoWP makes a great jousting game...especially with the 262 and people busy in furballs...
I am deaf, silent, and fly with unrealistic controls. Do not count on me to carry - my back's already broken from overweight.

Bobby_Tables #3 Posted 25 September 2017 - 01:06 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• 603 battles
  • [-DOW-] -DOW-
Yeah, I would say that they are kicking current players to the curb and could care a less about them.  Will that strategy work?  Time will tell but based on past experience, maybe that 30 player maximum online at any time in the open beta will become the new norm for NA.  

Edited by Bobby_Tables, 25 September 2017 - 01:08 PM.

pyantoryng #4 Posted 25 September 2017 - 01:18 PM

Major

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 515 battles

View PostBobby_Tables, on 25 September 2017 - 01:06 PM, said:

Yeah, I would say that they are kicking current players to the curb and could care a less about them.  Will that strategy work?  Time will tell but based on past experience, maybe that 30 player maximum online at any time in the open beta will become the new norm for NA.  

...and this is during resets...:kamikaze:

Spoiler

WoWP makes a great jousting game...especially with the 262 and people busy in furballs...
I am deaf, silent, and fly with unrealistic controls. Do not count on me to carry - my back's already broken from overweight.

TeamTerrence #5 Posted 25 September 2017 - 01:37 PM

Master Sergeant

• 2 battles
  • [S_S_G] S_S_G

So stats wipe =  all clans will have a 2.0 starting rating based on member count only??

Or will clans be removed due to do this being a new (not fresh) start??

pyantoryng #6 Posted 25 September 2017 - 01:52 PM

Major

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 515 battles

View PostTeamTerrence, on 25 September 2017 - 01:37 PM, said:

So stats wipe =  all clans will have a 2.0 starting rating based on member count only??

Or will clans be removed due to do this being a new (not fresh) start??

Isn't clans sans clan wars a sore spot for players for so long?

TeamTerrence #7 Posted 25 September 2017 - 02:16 PM

Master Sergeant

• 2 battles
  • [S_S_G] S_S_G

View Postpyantoryng, on 25 September 2017 - 01:52 PM, said:

Isn't clans sans clan wars a sore spot for players for so long?

Well the game in general has been a sore spot.

Really no need for clans once the population drops down to 30 players anyways

Holding onto "hope" that other 2.0 game modes will have something worth playing (doubtful but still) so that people in our groups that we enjoyed flying with can contacted easier.

GhostPrime #8 Posted 25 September 2017 - 03:25 PM

Community Coordinator

• Administrator
  • 19 battles
  • [WGA-B] WGA-B
The stats will still be there and able to view. They will be in a different location, so you won't lose them. There will be new stats for the conquest version, and those will begin at release. 

Please read the WOWP Game and Forum rules.
Forum Rules - Game Rules - EULA - TOS
Find us on Facebook!

TeamTerrence #9 Posted 25 September 2017 - 03:43 PM

Master Sergeant

• 2 battles
  • [S_S_G] S_S_G

View PostGhostPrime, on 25 September 2017 - 03:25 PM, said:

The stats will still be there and able to view. They will be in a different location, so you won't lose them. There will be new stats for the conquest version, and those will begin at release. 

Umm, so you can view them but cannot use them??

Just asking because I have many players about to leave this game already and this news should get the rest of my people out the door for ya

Vradin #10 Posted 25 September 2017 - 04:26 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 444 battles
Looks like they've locked up that feedback thread on the Russian forum after 249 pages in. Maybe they got sick of arguing with many disgruntled players ?:hiding: I don't know, but I think it doesn't like promising if after the first day following the end of common test they don't want to hear anymore.:unsure:

MelBrooks #11 Posted 25 September 2017 - 05:10 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 6 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC
I went and read the RU forums this weekend. You think we are upset, not even close to those fellas. I would be very careful on who you tick off....social media could sink 2.0 before release. If this is a strategy to shut down WoWP, then kudos to the developers because they are executing it brilliantly. 

Jaguardian #12 Posted 25 September 2017 - 05:37 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• 1 battle

I know they have said they are currently NOT going to wipe all our researched planes, but just in case they change their mind, I would like to suggest an alternative.  Go ahead and lock all our researched planes and make us start from tier 1 again.  When we earn enough XP to unlock a tier two plane, we get all our tier twos unlocked at the same time and they are available to us in the same condition (equipment, pilot skills, etc.) as we had them before.  Do this for all tiers, in essence making us grind XP to get to tier 10 once more, but when we do, we will be back to where we were in 1.9 with all our planes available to us once again.

I personally want all my planes available to me when 2.0 is released, but if we are at risk of having to start over again, I would much rather prefer to grind to tier 10 once to get all my planes back then to have to go through each line again.  Many have spent real money to advance their planes and pilots and deserve to keep what they have obtained.

Ace_BOTlistic_Cosmo #13 Posted 25 September 2017 - 06:15 PM

First Lieutenant

• 116 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

View PostJaguardian, on 25 September 2017 - 12:37 PM, said:

I know they have said they are currently NOT going to wipe all our researched planes, but just in case they change their mind, I would like to suggest an alternative.  Go ahead and lock all our researched planes and make us start from tier 1 again.  When we earn enough XP to unlock a tier two plane, we get all our tier twos unlocked at the same time and they are available to us in the same condition (equipment, pilot skills, etc.) as we had them before.  Do this for all tiers, in essence making us grind XP to get to tier 10 once more, but when we do, we will be back to where we were in 1.9 with all our planes available to us once again.

I personally want all my planes available to me when 2.0 is released, but if we are at risk of having to start over again, I would much rather prefer to grind to tier 10 once to get all my planes back then to have to go through each line again.  Many have spent real money to advance their planes and pilots and deserve to keep what they have obtained.

they don't care about you, I, us, we, our stuff, planes, wants, desires, opinions, advice, ideas...

they accept PayPal, VISA, MasterCard, Maestro, Discover, Diners, JCB, Amazon payments, OpenBucks gift card payments

they will be your friend if you make another payment

Thank you for your reply.

Please let us know of any progress when that occurs.

This ticket will remain open in the interim period, however, please note that it will automatically close after a period of inactivity.

Feel free to contact us in the future for any inquiries or support assistance.

if the pilot's good, see, I mean, if he's really..sharp, he can barrel that baby in so low [he spreads his arms like wings and laughs],

you oughtta see it sometime, it's a sight. A big plane like a '52. VRROOM! There's jet exhaust, fryin' chickens in the barnyard.

StoptheViolins #14 Posted 25 September 2017 - 06:47 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 621 battles

View PostTeamTerrence, on 25 September 2017 - 10:43 AM, said:

Umm, so you can view them but cannot use them??

Just asking because I have many players about to leave this game already and this news should get the rest of my people out the door for ya

Why would you need stats for an old game mode?

I can still view my beta, and sometimes alpha stats in other WG games... not useful beyond memory lane stuff.

Ace_BOTlistic_Cosmo #15 Posted 25 September 2017 - 08:57 PM

First Lieutenant

• 116 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

View PostGhostPrime, on 25 September 2017 - 10:25 AM, said:

so... I can still print them out and use them on my résumé... great, I was worried there for a bit...

if the pilot's good, see, I mean, if he's really..sharp, he can barrel that baby in so low [he spreads his arms like wings and laughs],

you oughtta see it sometime, it's a sight. A big plane like a '52. VRROOM! There's jet exhaust, fryin' chickens in the barnyard.

lurpmaster #16 Posted 25 September 2017 - 09:03 PM

Master Sergeant

• 38 battles

:popcorn: LOL really ?? 2.0 will not help WOWP I want my German saucer back !!!!!  roll us back to the day.

TeamTerrence #17 Posted 26 September 2017 - 03:53 AM

Master Sergeant

• 2 battles
  • [S_S_G] S_S_G

View PostStoptheViolins, on 25 September 2017 - 06:47 PM, said:

Why would you need stats for an old game mode?

I can still view my beta, and sometimes alpha stats in other WG games... not useful beyond memory lane stuff.

:D

Also tagged with News

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users