New PC

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

yyt_hero #1 Posted 23 September 2017 - 08:55 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 8551 battles
  • [GW__S] GW__S
I got a new pc and I have down loaded wowp amd runs good and I have down loaded Team speak 3 and I have down loaded graywolfgamer and I can get on it and I use the same user name and password I am having trouble hooking up with teamspeak. I click on connect and the box comes up with the server address and my nick name and when I click on connect is says it has failed NO SERVER, please what am I doing wrong. Thank you! Is there a topic pertaining to this please guide me there. 

Ace_BOTlistic_Cosmo #2 Posted 23 September 2017 - 02:08 PM

Captain

• 1212 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

I've had folks load TS3 and delete it 3-4 times until "magically" it worked TS can be flaky on new installs

Make sure you are using this exact address:

graywolfgamers.enjinvoice.com

lemme check a few other things... but you may want to uninstall/install

Good luck

if the pilot's good, see, I mean, if he's really..sharp, he can barrel that baby in so low [he spreads his arms like wings and laughs],

you oughtta see it sometime, it's a sight. A big plane like a '52. VRROOM! There's jet exhaust, fryin' chickens in the barnyard.

Ace_BOTlistic_Cosmo #3 Posted 23 September 2017 - 03:05 PM

Captain

• 1212 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

View Postyyt_hero, on 23 September 2017 - 03:55 AM, said:

I got a new pc and I have down loaded wowp amd runs good and I have down loaded Team speak 3 and I have down loaded graywolfgamer and I can get on it and I use the same user name and password I am having trouble hooking up with teamspeak. I click on connect and the box comes up with the server address and my nick name and when I click on connect is says it has failed NO SERVER, please what am I doing wrong. Thank you! Is there a topic pertaining to this please guide me there. 

let me know how it's going... did it "self repair"... TS3 is known to do that

seriously, let me/us know... a clan mate went through this for 2 days... I'll ask him what his fix is tonight if I see him

if the pilot's good, see, I mean, if he's really..sharp, he can barrel that baby in so low [he spreads his arms like wings and laughs],

you oughtta see it sometime, it's a sight. A big plane like a '52. VRROOM! There's jet exhaust, fryin' chickens in the barnyard.

yyt_hero #4 Posted 23 September 2017 - 06:45 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 8551 battles
  • [GW__S] GW__S

thanks! so I need to uninstall it and reinstall it right. you were right took two downloads to finally connect. It says my microphone is disabled tried to look around but could not find any thing to activate the microphone, thanks ace for your help.

Edited by yyt_hero, 23 September 2017 - 07:11 PM.

Ace_BOTlistic_Cosmo #5 Posted 23 September 2017 - 08:11 PM

Captain

• 1212 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

View Postyyt_hero, on 23 September 2017 - 01:45 PM, said:

thanks! so I need to uninstall it and reinstall it right. you were right took two downloads to finally connect. It says my microphone is disabled tried to look around but could not find any thing to activate the microphone, thanks ace for your help.

to activate mic... make sure your windows control panel mic is set and working... then there are settings in TS... also right click on your name in TS and look around there also... let me know ... be back in a couple hours

yyt_hero #6 Posted 24 September 2017 - 11:11 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 8551 battles
  • [GW__S] GW__S
Thank you! got it going! 

Ace_BOTlistic_Cosmo #7 Posted 24 September 2017 - 11:45 PM

Captain

• 1212 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

NICE, I know that was a pain... any tips on what the magic fix could have been???

be honest... even if it was something you should'a caught, it happens to everyone

yyt_hero #8 Posted 27 September 2017 - 12:30 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 8551 battles
  • [GW__S] GW__S
magic fix different head set and reinstall and installed it again But more then likely it was the head set that was not working right the new one got right in the pc found it and that was it.

Ace_BOTlistic_Cosmo #9 Posted 27 September 2017 - 01:57 AM

Captain

• 1212 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC
good job, cya bro

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users