News - RU WoWP Dev Q&A - CT Server - CT Info and Bomber trees

news CT Server

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

FlakValleyExpress #1 Posted 22 September 2017 - 01:08 PM

Captain

• 64 battles

Here are a few Q&A done by Grenoli from the RU WoWP forums that I would like to pass unto our community.

Block Quote

Block Quote

Grenoli # 3944     Posted Today, 22 Sep 2017 - 12:47

Foreman
Developer

Block Quote

07Vergil (Sep 22, 2017 - 12:17) wrote:

Q. Release on Monday?

A. No, on Monday the end of the general testing is planned.

RU WoWP forums source link

Block Quote

Grenoli # 3946     Posted Today, 22 Sep 2017 - 12:50
Foreman
Developer

Block Quote

007Vergil (Sep 22, 2017 - 12:49) wrote:

Q. And the iteration of the test will be? 

A. No, at the moment we do not plan for additional iterations of the general test. 

Block Quote

Grenoli # 3972     Posted Today, 22 Sep 2017 - 14:06
Foreman
Developer

Block Quote

007Vergil (Sep 22, 2017 - 14:04) wrote:
Q. And the most important thing I do not remember is that in ships and tanks a class of equipment was introduced entirely consisting of cars, 1 car of beavers from three nations, in tanks of art and lt gradually evolved to 10 level, in ships destroyers, cruisers , battleships and aircraft carriers also immediately had 10 levels, but they did not consist entirely of premiums

A. Bombers will also consist not only of premium aircraft. There will be whole branches, and not one. These three are the first swallows so that players can try and understand whether it's the game play or not. 

With the bombers, I want to see what develops, pun intended. :trollface: How often can you be given a straight line like that? :)

1.X WoWP veteran - Airborne Scout - Class of 1.0 - Non-Russian

Vae victis

Update 2.0 - It's not a bug, it's a feature- Let's be Professional, Fix it! - Be the gold standard for MMO warplanes. Ditch the Zero and get with a Hero WoWP - Best troll game in 2018/2019

"Battle is the Great Redeemer. It is the fiery crucible in which true heroes are forged. The one place where all men truly share the same rank, regardless of what kind of parasitic scum they were going in."

outwardpanicjoe #2 Posted 22 September 2017 - 01:46 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 798 battles
  • [SF] SF
hmm I would guess the first bomber trees would be the US, UK, and USSR since they were the premiums available to us.  

Also tagged with news, CT Server

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users