UPDATE 2.0 – SAD DAY IN WG HISTORY

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

Vradin #21 Posted 24 September 2017 - 03:28 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 8393 battles

I actually had to double check this myself.....it is indeed spelled "licence" up here in Canada.... colour me suprised :P

StoptheViolins #22 Posted 25 September 2017 - 07:04 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 2181 battles

Arrogance, by Chanel.. 

Anyways, I stopped playing and occasionally pick up a plane for "later" when I can tolerate the UI in WoWP.  Based on 2.0's PTS I feel I made some good plane choices.

However, I do concur there are somethings not on the right path - like "veterans" saying they are the only ones whose feedback matters.  I mean really, why aren't those that left opinions important?  I mean, I've probably posted more without playing the game than some of those who call themselves "veterans".  Why complain about something you are not actively giving feedback?  Why aren't you camping out in the conquest mode chucking constructive feedback into it?  There isn't a lot of stuff in there right now so your opinions would definitely be heard.

The other thing that isn't on the right path is no 3D cockpits.  Part of the plane choices should include cockpit visibility.  Right now it is an arcade shooter on par with Dogfight 1942 series.  

The last thing is give 2.0 it's meat back and then beef it up a touch more in the FM department.

MagusGerhardt #23 Posted 25 September 2017 - 10:17 PM

Horten Test Pilot

• -Community Ace-
  • 843 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS

View PostStoptheViolins, on 25 September 2017 - 12:04 PM, said:

Arrogance, by Chanel.. 

Anyways, I stopped playing and occasionally pick up a plane for "later" when I can tolerate the UI in WoWP.  Based on 2.0's PTS I feel I made some good plane choices.

However, I do concur there are somethings not on the right path - like "veterans" saying they are the only ones whose feedback matters.  I mean really, why aren't those that left opinions important?  I mean, I've probably posted more without playing the game than some of those who call themselves "veterans".  Why complain about something you are not actively giving feedback?  Why aren't you camping out in the conquest mode chucking constructive feedback into it?  There isn't a lot of stuff in there right now so your opinions would definitely be heard.

The other thing that isn't on the right path is no 3D cockpits.  Part of the plane choices should include cockpit visibility.  Right now it is an arcade shooter on par with Dogfight 1942 series.  

The last thing is give 2.0 it's meat back and then beef it up a touch more in the FM department.

These are good ideas.  I would love to have at least a partial cockpit view when zooming in for careful aiming.

And agreed, I don't care how many battles a pilot has or doesn't have, if the feedback is "This is crap" that feedback is crap.  Give reasons why and suggest how it could be better.

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." Thomas Jefferson to William Stephens Smith, Paris, 13 Nov. 1787

Conal_Cochran #24 Posted 26 September 2017 - 01:34 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 28 battles
If they had ever showed that feedback would be truly listened to I am sure there would have been more than this is crap comments. You can only piss into the wind so many times. Hard to blame anyone.

Ive played games where developers really are engaged and appreciate the help...this developer is not that.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users