UPDATE 2.0 – SAD DAY IN WG HISTORY

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

Kingwicked101 #1 Posted 20 September 2017 - 07:21 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 7912 battles
  • [-DOW-] -DOW-

As we, the paying population of players should have the right to constructive criticism regarding any new mode of this game.

WG should first, before making drastic changes in the game, consult with the board base top 50 Veteran players of the game across all servers. Only these top 50 base players of all servers be the only ones included into tests than a broad spectrum of players which many have no idea of the game to make suggestions to changes.

WG should state the features they wish to implement regarding any game changes before settling into creating a test version. Give designs and graphic pictures to the changes that they wish to implement into any new update. After which, run a trail test for the top game players and accept their input than railroading us into something that is not acceptable.

Then all the feedback from top based players should be taken into account since we are the paying population that keeps their income flowing. Without the paying public, there would not be a WG or their games.

BUT then we are mere puppets and WG controls our strings, but yet we puppets that control their income.  

The mode we have now is not broke – let’s rather improve this mode than having a complete change in the game.

All my previous posts regarding the current version we now have – fell on deaf ears and many laughed at my improvements to this mode – it is all too late now and everyone is now crying!!!

'Only death of this game will end my road traveled...no bumps will prevent me from reaching its roads end’ – WG has really screwed this one up and it is the end of the road for many dedicated paying players.

SORRY WG – IT IS TIME YOU REALIZED WE AS THE PAYING PUBLIC OWN THIS GAME – NOT YOU!! 

tahee59 #2 Posted 20 September 2017 - 07:33 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 22 battles
LOL op is a little full of something. To bad you dumped good money into a bad game.

GouIdy #3 Posted 20 September 2017 - 07:45 PM

First Lieutenant

• 6 battles

View PostKingwicked101, on 20 September 2017 - 03:21 PM, said:

SORRY WG – IT IS TIME YOU REALIZED WE AS THE PAYING PUBLIC OWN THIS GAME – NOT YOU!! 

KukKEtX.jpg

pyantoryng #4 Posted 20 September 2017 - 07:48 PM

Colonel

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 2171 battles
WG'll just borrow money from Tanks and Ships if Planes stop to earn...gotta keep the trilogy charade going...

WoWP makes a great jousting game...especially with the 262 and people busy in furballs...
I am deaf, silent, and fly with unrealistic controls. Do not count on me to carry - my back's already broken from overweight.

Kingwicked101 #5 Posted 20 September 2017 - 08:19 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 7912 battles
  • [-DOW-] -DOW-

View Posttahee59, on 20 September 2017 - 09:33 PM, said:

LOL op is a little full of something. To bad you dumped good money into a bad game.

LOL - i am speaking for the majority - not me - i was not stupid to throw real cash into this game

Steel_bomber_ #6 Posted 20 September 2017 - 09:34 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 0 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G

Feedback has always been useless.

I would like to talk with a developer, not talk to a brick wall. I am so glad I hardly ever spent money in this game, it gets worse and worse.

But WG don't care, they want human players (ie $) , so they dumb the game down.

It won't be long, next patch you will be in the cockpit of a bot, all you need to do is pull the trigger. 

THIS PAGE
INTENTIONALLY
LEFT
BLANK

Bobby_Tables #7 Posted 20 September 2017 - 10:05 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 8151 battles
  • [-DOW-] -DOW-

View PostKingwicked101, on 20 September 2017 - 01:21 PM, said:

That has got to be the funniest thing I have read all day if not all week.  :ohmy:

MaxSkelter #8 Posted 20 September 2017 - 10:44 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 0 battles
  • [SICK] SICK

View PostBobby_Tables, on 20 September 2017 - 05:05 PM, said:

That has got to be the funniest thing I have read all day if not all week.  :ohmy:

I agree, King, you don't have a real life Driver's License do you?

IRON_EAGLE_NA #9 Posted 20 September 2017 - 11:24 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 1622 battles
  • [91847] 91847

The old game cost too much now.

When it first started for me in 2013, Graphics and people, with the right amount of RAM, CPU speed and Overclocked GPU was all they needed.

So the developers fixed the graphics so people with less hearty rigs could play and every body was happy.

Then as time went by Wargaming wanted to know what Everyone thought and every newbie and his non-playing friends jumped on the band wagon.

Then they ruined the game with too many ideas, soon as the new crappy ideas were installed all the Newbies and their non-playing friends left, never to come back.

Now it looks like they are getting ready to throw a new saddle on a dead horse.

The other thing is, maybe the game needs a rest, like a good joke that seems to pop up every now and then, people think it's new when they hear it.

All I know is the thing that made me the most un-happy is no people. I do know how to fix it, it should have been done by now, although they have added a lot of new things, they didn't really listen to the people who count the most, the ones that have been here the longest.

I'm only sticking around waiting for it to get better.

I had an idea for bots, not just any bots, I mean real aggressive bots, the kind that make you work for it.

What they put in is a joke, a filler to replace the humans that used to game here.

I even submitted an idea where all three forces play in the same game on a much bigger map.

What we have now, I'm hoping, is the prelude to that idea?

This new way of play and the targets are very similar to the game when I started, in a strange way.

I can see the graphics are ruff on this version, the planes need a little smoothing in the flight , the targets are so phony looking, it really is a ruff draft.

I can see wargaming is really trying to catch up to the rest of gaming, but re-spawning should only be in Arcade battles, or in a world war game with all involved like Army foot solders, Navy Ships and sailors, Marines and Air Force Personnel, like a really long War that never ends.

I also think a better rank system for the players would be a really good thing , I play else where and hold the Rank of Commodore, for now, here I'm of really low rank.

Here I'm a Commander only because I started Clan, so Commander is a title, not a rank for me here, not yet, maybe never ?

I started a clan to enter competitions, it never happened even though we were told to wait a little longer.

I'm glad to say this new game play is OK, but there needs to be a little more time on the clock and that shouldn't start until the last two planes remain on either team, unless they start give score for time remaining on the clock, are you listening wargaming?

The other thing I don't like is how we get skills and the way they are applied, the old system worked just fine.

I had one of the Baddest IL-8's in the game, until the 1.7 upgrade, then I worked my fingers stiff getting back the skills for that team in the IL-8.

I had worked them back up to what they had and more, until they started this system we now have.

Now I'm left with a team, with a scoring system that's so hard to get back to their former glory.

What once soared like an Eagle, is now  a Turkey that flops, with it's wings clipped.

I just hope they'll go back to the old scoring.

I used to spend money here every month (fixed income), now it's not worth it, all over priced, but then who knows?

Maybe they'll fix it this time?

_DeusVult_ #10 Posted 21 September 2017 - 12:32 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 53 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G

View PostKingwicked101, on 20 September 2017 - 01:21 PM, said:

As we, the paying population of players should have the right to constructive criticism regarding any new mode of this game.

WG should first, before making drastic changes in the game, consult with the board base top 50 Veteran players of the game across all servers. Only these top 50 base players of all servers be the only ones included into tests than a broad spectrum of players which many have no idea of the game to make suggestions to changes.

WG should state the features they wish to implement regarding any game changes before settling into creating a test version. Give designs and graphic pictures to the changes that they wish to implement into any new update. After which, run a trail test for the top game players and accept their input than railroading us into something that is not acceptable.

Then all the feedback from top based players should be taken into account since we are the paying population that keeps their income flowing. Without the paying public, there would not be a WG or their games.

BUT then we are mere puppets and WG controls our strings, but yet we puppets that control their income.  

The mode we have now is not broke – let’s rather improve this mode than having a complete change in the game.

All my previous posts regarding the current version we now have – fell on deaf ears and many laughed at my improvements to this mode – it is all too late now and everyone is now crying!!!

'Only death of this game will end my road traveled...no bumps will prevent me from reaching its roads end’ – WG has really screwed this one up and it is the end of the road for many dedicated paying players.

Your tears taste so sweet upon my tongue. I cannot wait until 2.0 and all you snowflakes cry rivers.

Starchitin #11 Posted 21 September 2017 - 12:55 AM

Senior Airman

• 2275 battles

While it's always important for companies to listen to feedback, it's just as important for them to know when to ignore it.

In WG,bots are a perfect example of this. Most players, including casual ones like me were in favor of them when they were implemented because they reduced time we had to spend in the MM and eliminated the need to have planes that were 3+ tiers apart in the same battle. Unfortunately, no bot can fly like a human... once you learn how they act they're easy to play against they're given unfair advantages against players. This quickly makes game less fun regardless of how it affects the stats of players or amount of time spent in the MM.

Hopefully the developers are weighing player feedback against whatever information they collect about actual player activity in the game (as opposed to what posters here claim it is) to make it more fun in the next release. If they succeed, great. If not, at least I finally got to fly the IL-40 for a while before leaving. Regardless, it's no fun being able to regularly get Ace in my Tsh or come close to it in my IL-20 like I do now.

Texthor #12 Posted 21 September 2017 - 01:13 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• 7 battles

View PostStarchitin, on 20 September 2017 - 06:55 PM, said:

While it's always important for companies to listen to feedback, it's just as important for them to know when to ignore it.

In WG,bots are a perfect example of this. Most players, including casual ones like me were in favor of them when they were implemented because they reduced time we had to spend in the MM and eliminated the need to have planes that were 3+ tiers apart in the same battle. Unfortunately, no bot can fly like a human... once you learn how they act they're easy to play against they're given unfair advantages against players. This quickly makes game less fun regardless of how it affects the stats of players or amount of time spent in the MM.

Hopefully the developers are weighing player feedback against whatever information they collect about actual player activity in the game (as opposed to what posters here claim it is) to make it more fun in the next release. If they succeed, great. If not, at least I finally got to fly the IL-40 for a while before leaving. Regardless, it's no fun being able to regularly get Ace in my Tsh or come close to it in my IL-20 like I do now.    It truly takes NO skill.......

TeamTerrence #13 Posted 21 September 2017 - 02:39 PM

Master Sergeant

• 6 battles
  • [S_S_G] S_S_G

View PostMaxSkelter, on 20 September 2017 - 10:44 PM, said:

Kingwicked101 #14 Posted 21 September 2017 - 04:13 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 7912 battles
  • [-DOW-] -DOW-

View PostMaxSkelter, on 21 September 2017 - 12:44 AM, said:

First talking about drivers licence is way off the topic, but I will answer this ridiculous comment, only kind you can ever make.

Yes, actually I have 14 different driving licences and also flew a Mirage F1Cz Delta wing during combat where we encountered the MiG21’s.

Let alone this, as a CEO who is service driven, created a company where staff enjoy coming to work to have fun. Maybe this should be classed as another driving licence.

The_River_StyX_ #15 Posted 22 September 2017 - 05:54 PM

Master Sergeant

• 0 battles
  • [SICK] SICK
license

Bobby_Tables #16 Posted 22 September 2017 - 11:22 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 8151 battles
  • [-DOW-] -DOW-

View PostThe_River_StyX_, on 22 September 2017 - 11:54 AM, said:

license

Your Americanism is showing.  Check out how it's spelled in other countries.  For example, in the UK and elsewhere, tire is tyre.  

Don't try to troll with your speak and spell until you understand this game is a bit more international than just 'merica.  

Edited by Bobby_Tables, 22 September 2017 - 11:25 PM.

MagusGerhardt #17 Posted 23 September 2017 - 03:12 AM

Horten Test Pilot

• -Community Ace-
  • 843 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS

View PostBobby_Tables, on 22 September 2017 - 04:22 PM, said:

Your Americanism is showing.  Check out how it's spelled in other countries.  For example, in the UK and elsewhere, tire is tyre.  

Don't try to troll with your speak and spell until you understand this game is a bit more international than just 'merica.  

Except, Bobby, we're on the NA server, and the only native English speakers here are us and the Canadians (Sorry, Belize, you're smaller than Delaware), and I've never seen Quesnel spell it "tyre" or "licence".  Styx was properly trolling someone putting themselves into a position of superiority by right of claimed RL accomplishments that sentence structure and general critical thinking was not supportive of.  :teethhappy:

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." Thomas Jefferson to William Stephens Smith, Paris, 13 Nov. 1787

Bobby_Tables #18 Posted 23 September 2017 - 05:54 AM

Second Lieutenant

• 8151 battles
  • [-DOW-] -DOW-

View PostMagusGerhardt, on 22 September 2017 - 09:12 PM, said:

Except, Bobby, we're on the NA server, and the only native English speakers here are us and the Canadians (Sorry, Belize, you're smaller than Delaware), and I've never seen Quesnel spell it "tyre" or "licence".  Styx was properly trolling someone putting themselves into a position of superiority by right of claimed RL accomplishments that sentence structure and general critical thinking was not supportive of.  :teethhappy:

Jeepers, I got an embolism just reading this!

The_River_StyX_ #19 Posted 23 September 2017 - 12:41 PM

Master Sergeant

• 0 battles
  • [SICK] SICK

View PostMagusGerhardt, on 22 September 2017 - 10:12 PM, said:

Hello Mr. Magus, this is true, if I was a Astronaut and spelled Universe, Unevirse - I would assume the person might not be an Astronaut.

MagusGerhardt #20 Posted 23 September 2017 - 07:47 PM

Horten Test Pilot

• -Community Ace-
  • 843 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS

View PostBobby_Tables, on 22 September 2017 - 10:54 PM, said:

Jeepers, I got an embolism just reading this!

+1 Out of Sympathy.  Just imagine my dry posts being read by Morgan Freeman.

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." Thomas Jefferson to William Stephens Smith, Paris, 13 Nov. 1787

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users