Where is the reward (win)

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Jaguardian #1 Posted 20 September 2017 - 05:10 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• 1 battle

In the NA environment, there are many games that are 1 human vs 1 human.  In the current conquest mode you can have an awesome game while the human on the other team has a mediocre game.  The mediocre person wins many games while the person that had an awesome game not only gets the loss, but is left wondering if he contributed at all.  Some of these games are also not even close games.

Leaving out all the other negatives that many have all ready listed, this will also not hold well if the players that play the game well, keep getting handed losses.  I don't know how you fix this issue other than getting the population increased, but this would frustrate me to the point where I wouldn't bother playing because even if I have a great game, I lose.  The current live game mode may have battles that are controlled by bots, but many of the games that I have a good game in, I at least felt like I contributed and many times, I actually get the win.

Edited by Jaguardian, 20 September 2017 - 05:12 PM.

pyantoryng #2 Posted 20 September 2017 - 05:31 PM

Colonel

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 1733 battles

This mode is clearly designed for players...the bots' failings are much more profound here than in 1.9, as they are not programmed with tactics.

...but how will WG bring in players, this "simplified" mode?

WoWP makes a great jousting game...especially with the 262 and people busy in furballs...
I am deaf, silent, and fly with unrealistic controls. Do not count on me to carry - my back's already broken from overweight.

BrushWolf #3 Posted 20 September 2017 - 07:01 PM

Major

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 80 battles
  • [GWG] GWG

View Postpyantoryng, on 20 September 2017 - 12:31 PM, said:

This mode is clearly designed for players...the bots' failings are much more profound here than in 1.9, as they are not programmed with tactics.

Yeah, you pretty much have to stay with the mob and even then it is a crap shoot whether your bot will face plant or not.

I used to have a handle on life until it broke off.

“The church is near but the road is icy, the tavern is far away but I will walk carefully”

Russian Proverb

DarkDaVinci #4 Posted 20 September 2017 - 10:17 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 2 battles

View Postpyantoryng, on 20 September 2017 - 05:31 PM, said:

And u think that 2.0 will bring NEW PLAYERS ? :facepalm:

Here are players who like PLANES!  I dont think that 2.0 is what are we(they )looking for...

Edited by DarkDaVinci, 20 September 2017 - 10:17 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users