Rumor - WG Conquest mode - Obsolete awards converted to gold?

Rumor

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

FlakValleyExpress #1 Posted 20 September 2017 - 01:42 PM

Captain

• 64 battles
WG I am seeing player's rumors in a few RU WoWP threads saying WGRU is going to give gold for Obsolete awards with the new Conquest mode change? :amazed: So far I can not find or see an official WG POV if true or not. However after speaking to my brother about past WoT awards being phased out, he says old awards are not done this way. They are just logged and that's it. Can this be officially clarified? Again this is a rumor. The RU WoWP pilots do like to talk on many things on the Conquest mode changes, being true or not.

1.X WoWP veteran - Airborne Scout - Class of 1.0 - Non-Russian

Vae victis

Update 2.0 - It's not a bug, it's a feature- Let's be Professional, Fix it! - Be the gold standard for MMO warplanes. Ditch the Zero and get with a Hero WoWP - Best troll game in 2018/2019

"Battle is the Great Redeemer. It is the fiery crucible in which true heroes are forged. The one place where all men truly share the same rank, regardless of what kind of parasitic scum they were going in."

pyantoryng #2 Posted 20 September 2017 - 01:48 PM

Colonel

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 2635 battles

Wittman's Medal turned to Bölter's Medal...Bölter's Medal was discontinued, replaced by Radley-Walters and Pool's Medals. There was no compensation whatsoever in any case.

I wonder if it's just a rumor to get people to accept the lot that 2.0 will come to pass...or just some crazy Russians that hallucinates when they think about 2.0 coming...

Edited by pyantoryng, 20 September 2017 - 01:59 PM.

WoWP makes a great jousting game...especially with the 262 and people busy in furballs...
I am deaf, silent, and fly with unrealistic controls. Do not count on me to carry - my back's already broken from overweight.

DarkDaVinci #3 Posted 20 September 2017 - 09:57 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 2 battles
There are 2 sold to:trollface: WG.

Also tagged with Rumor

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users